|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Kitty wakes Will in his car?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Late morning.
2. Whose deathbed quote comes to Will's mind as he looks at himself in the Mercedes rearview mirror?
(a) Robert E. Lee.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) JEB Stuart.
3. When Will and Allison leave the greenhouse, where does Will take her?
(a) The nursing home.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) His house.
4. What does Will propose to do for the man he met on the bus?
(a) Hire him as a cook.
(b) Have him help Allison with the garden.
(c) Give him a job selling home loans.
(d) Put him to work as a contractor building homes.
5. What does Allison do for Will after his fall?
(a) She calls the doctor.
(b) She calls his daughter.
(c) She takes care of him.
(d) She goes to find help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of the rock formations inside Lost Cove Cave?
2. What word is Allison unsure of?
3. What does the dog do when Will falls into the greenhouse?
4. What happens to Will after he gets cleaned up and heads out in his car again?
5. What does Allison say she would do for work when Will asks her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the secret room that Jack Curl shows Will at the convalescent home?
2. What does Allison enjoy about taking care of Will that makes her think she should nurse comatose patients?
3. When Will is thinking things over in his Mercedes, what does he decide the name of the century should be?
4. After Will falls into the greenhouse, what is it that makes Allison think she knows who he is before she sees his face?
5. What plan do Allison and Will make for their futures?
6. What skills do the three old guys who Will befriends in the convalescent home possess?
7. What are the two things that Will has to tell Allison when he returns to the greenhouse?
8. How does Allison find Will?
9. What psychological breakthrough does Will make as he sits in his car thinking?
10. Why does Will get into a fight with Kitty at the nursing home?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)