|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Will after he gets cleaned up and heads out in his car again?
(a) He drives to Georgia.
(b) He gets lost.
(c) He wrecks his car.
(d) He ends up driving back to the greenhouse.
2. Even though she's with him because of his involvement with Allison, what does Kitty invite Will to do?
(a) Be Allison's guardian.
(b) Play a round of golf.
(c) Invest in the development she's planning on the estate.
(d) Go for a drive and "hug up."
3. What happens when the hiker puts his hand on Allison's thigh?
(a) Allison slaps him.
(b) The dog growls and scares him away.
(c) Allison won't look at him or talk.
(d) They kiss.
4. What is the morning movie the day that Will leave to go find Allison?
(a) Lawrence of Arabia.
(b) King Solomon's Mines.
(c) M. A. S. H.
5. What does the dog do when Will falls into the greenhouse?
(a) Runs to hide.
(b) Wags his tail and waits for Will to get up.
(c) Licks his face.
(d) Bites his hand again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Kitty think that Allison had?
2. What does Will propose that he do for Slocum's law office?
3. What makes Will jump out of the car and pace?
4. After getting off the bus, where does Will find himself when he wakes up?
5. What is the area of the cave called where Will makes his nesting place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What forces Will to leave the cave?
2. Why does Will end up needing to be in Dr. Vance's daily care?
3. What skills do the three old guys who Will befriends in the convalescent home possess?
4. What happens to Will's guns at the end of the novel?
5. What is the first thing Kitty says after Will recognizes her when she wakes him up in his car in the parking lot?
6. Where does Will take Allison when they leave the greenhouse?
7. When Will is thinking things over in his Mercedes, what does he decide the name of the century should be?
8. What plan do Allison and Will make for their futures?
9. When Will sees himself in the mirror of his Mercedes after leaving the greenhouse, what does he think he looks like?
10. How does Allison feel about doing the errands that Will asks her to do?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)