|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Allison repeat in Dr. Duk's office?
(a) "Room with a view."
(b) "No buzzin cousin."
(c) "Going, going, gone."
(d) "Make a new plan, Stan."
2. How many cars are in the garage?
3. Why doesn't Allison approach Will at first when she finds his golf balls?
(a) Because she thought he was her father.
(b) Because she didn't recognize him.
(c) Because he looked angry.
(d) Because she wasn't dressed yet.
4. What did young Will think just before the gunshot hit him?
(a) That the gun looked like a photo of a Civil War soldier.
(b) That his father must not have seen him.
(c) That he was dead.
(d) That he was lost.
5. What happens to Will's father on the hunting trip?
(a) He shoots himself and Will.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) Will shoots him.
(d) He shoots the hunting guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie ask Will NOT to do at her engagement party?
2. How does Allison pick the hairstyle she wants?
3. What project is Jack asking Will to donate money towards?
4. How does Allison reassemble the stove when she gets it into the greenhouse?
5. Where was Allison before she arrived in Linwood, NC?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Will gets home from the Sunday golf game and sits in his garage?
2. Why does Allison refuse Will's help in moving the stove?
3. What does Lewis think is wrong with Will?
4. What happy discovery does Allison make when she gets the stove out of the cellar?
5. What makes Allison ask Will if he is still angry?
6. How does Allison get all of the things she purchases in town back to the greenhouse?
7. What is important about the hunting trip with his father that Will remembers during his golf game?
8. When Allison's parents have a conference alone with Dr. Duk, what does she find out that instigates her escape?
9. Why doesn't Will do anything about the poacher on his land?
10. What does Jimmy Rogers do during the golf game to annoy Will?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)