|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Allison's parents on their way to when they stop to visit her and Dr. Duk?
(a) To buy Allison a new house.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) To New York.
(d) To a party at Will's house.
2. What does Dr. Duk suggest to Allison's parents that they might consider?
(a) Letting her live on her own.
(b) Family sessions.
(c) Having her committed permanently.
(d) Taking her home.
3. How much is being offered for the island that Allison inherited off the Georgia coast?
(b) Nothing, it's worthless.
(c) $20.1 million.
(d) $2.1 million.
4. What phrase does Allison hear at the auto shop that she finds odd?
(b) "Yes ma'am."
(c) "Have a nice day."
(d) "You better believe it."
5. Where did Will Barrett grow up?
(a) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will find when he heads through the trees trying to find the clubhouse?
2. What does Allison initially think she will use as a part of her pulley system to get the stove out of the cellar?
3. What treatment did Allison receive at the sanitorium?
4. What does Jimmy Rogers tell Will that he's done?
5. What perfume does Allison's mother, Kitty, wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Will realize who Allison is?
2. Why does Allison refuse Will's help in moving the stove?
3. What does the story about the man who survives the plane crash mean to Allison?
4. When Allison's parents have a conference alone with Dr. Duk, what does she find out that instigates her escape?
5. What does Lewis think is wrong with Will?
6. What does Will hope to prove with his experiment?
7. How does Allison get all of the things she purchases in town back to the greenhouse?
8. What happens when Will gets home from the Sunday golf game and sits in his garage?
9. What is important about the hunting trip with his father that Will remembers during his golf game?
10. What kind of shady business proposition does Ewell McBee make to Will?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)