|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Will tell Allison that he has?
(a) About $5.
(b) About fifty or sixty million.
(c) A hundred million.
(d) About five or six million.
2. What time of day is it when Kitty wakes Will in his car?
(a) Late morning.
(c) Early morning.
3. What time of day is hard for Allison?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At night.
(c) Around 4 or 5 in the afternoon.
(d) Meal times.
4. What does Kitty think is wrong with Allison?
(a) She is an alien.
(b) She didn't quite make it all the way into this life.
(c) She is possessed.
(d) She has psychic powers.
5. What does Allison do for Will after his fall?
(a) She takes care of him.
(b) She goes to find help.
(c) She calls the doctor.
(d) She calls his daughter.
6. Which of the following places is NOT one that Will remembers visiting with his father on their cross country trip?
(a) Los Angeles, CA.
(b) Carlsbad Caverns.
(c) The Grand Canyon.
(d) Las Vegas, NV.
7. What is the area of the cave called where Will makes his nesting place?
(a) The Chimney.
(b) The Crawl.
(c) The Hideaway.
(d) The Theater.
8. Whom does everyone keep comparing Leslie to?
(a) Will's father.
(b) Jack Curl.
9. What did Marion NOT know about at the nursing home?
(a) The Kennedy rockers.
(b) The morning movie.
(c) The gardener.
(d) The attic where the old guys played with trains.
10. When Will leaves the greenhouse and goes out to his car, where has Allison parked it?
(a) In the parking lot of the condos near her estate.
(b) On the old driveway of the estate.
(c) In the country club parking lot.
(d) On the side of the road.
11. What does the doctor think is wrong with Allison?
(a) That she has schizophrenia.
(b) That she has a concussion.
(c) That she's on drugs.
(d) That she's pregnant.
12. What does Will propose to do for the man he met on the bus?
(a) Give him a job selling home loans.
(b) Hire him as a cook.
(c) Put him to work as a contractor building homes.
(d) Have him help Allison with the garden.
13. What has Kitty just finished doing when she wakes up Will in his car?
(a) Searching the caves for him.
(b) Playing eighteen holes of golf.
(c) Visiting a spa.
(d) Searching the mountains for Allison.
14. How old was Will when we went on the cross country trip with his father?
15. What makes Will jump out of the car and pace?
(a) He is suddenly afraid of the dark.
(b) He is worried that he will shoot himself in the car.
(c) He has a realization about life.
(d) He thinks he sees his father's ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though she's with him because of his involvement with Allison, what does Kitty invite Will to do?
2. What does Allison say she would do for work when Will asks her?
3. What does Will propose that he do for Slocum's law office?
4. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of the rock formations inside Lost Cove Cave?
5. How does Allison wash the cave clay off of Will and his clothes?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)