|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they leave the greenhouse, what does Will realize he doesn't have?
(a) An address.
(c) His car keys.
(d) His medication.
2. What does Bernie want Will to do?
(a) Join him in a business venture.
(b) Invest in a retirement community.
(c) Give Marion's Rolls Royce to him.
(d) Sign up for the senior golf tour now that he's old enough.
3. When Will and Allison leave the greenhouse, where does Will take her?
(a) The nursing home.
(c) His house.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
4. What does Allison assure Dr. Vance when she tells him that Will is at her place?
(a) She didn't kidnap him.
(b) That he's alive.
(c) That he's okay.
(d) That he's not hurt.
5. What familiar sight does Will see on a tree branch before entering the cave that affects his dreams while he's there?
(a) A cicada shell.
(b) A golf ball.
(c) A hawk.
(d) An owl.
6. When Will leaves the greenhouse and goes out to his car, where has Allison parked it?
(a) In the parking lot of the condos near her estate.
(b) In the country club parking lot.
(c) On the old driveway of the estate.
(d) On the side of the road.
7. What time of day is it when Kitty wakes Will in his car?
(b) Early morning.
(d) Late morning.
8. What is Leslie's nickname for Will?
(b) Old Pappy.
9. What psychical feature gives away how long Will was in the cave?
(a) His hair has grown long.
(b) His cuts and scratches.
(c) His full beard.
(d) He is very pale.
10. What happens when the hiker puts his hand on Allison's thigh?
(a) Allison slaps him.
(b) They kiss.
(c) Allison won't look at him or talk.
(d) The dog growls and scares him away.
11. What drug does Will have to take to keep him stable?
12. What does Kitty think is wrong with Allison?
(a) She didn't quite make it all the way into this life.
(b) She is possessed.
(c) She is an alien.
(d) She has psychic powers.
13. What do Mr. Ryan and Mr. Arnold get into a fight about?
(b) A woman.
(c) Watching television.
14. What does Will propose that he do for Slocum's law office?
(a) Provide them with a new building.
(b) Put them out of business.
(c) Work as a clerk.
(d) Become a partner.
15. What errand does Will ask Allison to do that she's nervous about?
(a) Go to the library.
(b) Drive his car.
(c) Go to the doctor.
(d) Go to Western Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does everyone keep comparing Leslie to?
2. What does the dog do when Will falls into the greenhouse?
3. What are the animals that Will finds when he is trying to escape from the cave?
4. Why does Allison think she should work with comatose patients?
5. What does Will decide makes men like wars?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)