|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allison buy the can of Brasso for?
(a) Polishing the stove.
(b) To add to a salad.
(c) To oil the hinges.
(d) Putting the stove back together.
2. What does Lewis Peckham show Will when they are looking for one of his out of bounds balls?
(a) A new species of bird.
(b) His new watch.
(c) A secret entrance to a cave system near the golf course.
(d) A photo of his new grandchild.
3. Why does Allison think Aunt Sally liked her?
(a) Because they both loved Linwood.
(b) Because they both liked music.
(c) Because she listened to Aunt Sally and nobody else did.
(d) Because she was pretty.
4. What does Allison initially think she will use as a part of her pulley system to get the stove out of the cellar?
(a) A large oak tree.
(b) A golf cart.
(c) An old window.
(d) The old chimney from the house.
5. Why doesn't Allison approach Will at first when she finds his golf balls?
(a) Because he looked angry.
(b) Because she didn't recognize him.
(c) Because she thought he was her father.
(d) Because she wasn't dressed yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Will's father get the Luger from?
2. What color enamel does Allison find under the soot covering the stove?
3. How much is Will's Mercedes worth?
4. What does Will think his experiment might do for his relationship with his daughter?
5. What does Leslie ask Will NOT to do at her engagement party?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)