|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of energy does the stove require in order to work?
2. What does Will attribute Allison's strange behavior to when he first meets her?
(a) He thinks she's on drugs.
(b) He thinks she's foreign.
(c) He thinks she's a mystic.
(d) He thinks she's from California.
3. What does Allison tell Dr. Duk she was trying to do when her mother found her in the closet?
(a) Bird watching.
(b) Learning to be quiet.
(c) Going down to her white dwarf.
(d) Hiding from her father.
4. What does Allison compare the great iron stove to?
(a) A dinosaur.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A castle.
(d) A big oak tree.
5. What does Dr. Duk suggest to Allison's parents that they might consider?
(a) Letting her live on her own.
(b) Family sessions.
(c) Taking her home.
(d) Having her committed permanently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allison looking at in the beginning of Chapter 2 that resembles a head?
2. What does Allison buy the can of Brasso for?
3. According to the author, what claim to fame does Linwood, North Carolina have?
4. What does Allison need two of that she purchases for $7.95 each?
5. What phrase does Allison hear at the auto shop that she finds odd?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)