|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allison looking at in the beginning of Chapter 2 that resembles a head?
(a) A tree.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A leaf.
2. What does Lewis Peckham show Will when they are looking for one of his out of bounds balls?
(a) His new watch.
(b) A photo of his new grandchild.
(c) A new species of bird.
(d) A secret entrance to a cave system near the golf course.
3. What kind of car does Will Barrett drive?
(b) Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud.
4. Where does Will get hit by the bullet in the garage?
(a) He is hit in the stomach.
(b) It grazes his calf.
(c) He is hit in the shoulder.
(d) He is shot in the head.
5. What gun did Will's father carry on their hunting trip?
(a) A Sterlingworth shotgun.
(b) A Browning rifle.
(c) A German Luger pistol.
(d) An English Greener twelve-gauge shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Will's father on the hunting trip?
2. Which of the following is NOT among the new things that Allison buys in town?
3. What does Will think that his constant hitting the golf ball out of bounds means in a larger sense?
4. What treatment did Allison receive at the sanitorium?
5. Which of these is NOT one of the people that Allison talks to while she sits on the bench?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)