|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allison find out about her aunt's estate from the police officer?
(a) That it burned down.
(b) That it is haunted.
(c) That it is the largest estate in Linwood.
(d) That someone lives there.
2. How do Will and Ewell McBee first meet?
(a) Ewell used to caddy for Will's father.
(b) Ewell was his first business partner.
(c) Ewell was his wife's gardener.
(d) Ewell was his childhood best friend.
3. What is written in the notebook that Allison carries with her?
(a) Letters from her family.
(b) Instructions that she has written to herself.
(c) Letters from her friends.
(d) A story that she is writing.
4. How does Allison travel to Linwood, NC?
(a) She hides in a bread delivery truck.
(b) She takes the train.
(c) She takes the bus.
(d) She hitchhikes.
5. According to the author, what claim to fame does Linwood, North Carolina have?
(a) It is the highest peak of the Appalachians.
(b) It is the most Christian town in the most Christian state.
(c) There are no Jewish people living there.
(d) It is the golf capital of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Will Barrett grow up?
2. What does the woman with the brochures invite Allison to do?
3. What is NOT one of the things that Will thinks when the shot is first fired into the garage?
4. How many cars are in the garage?
5. Why did Allison travel to Linwood, NC?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)