|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Will's Mercedes worth?
(c) $1 million.
2. What does Will Barrett see as a sign that the end of the world might be near at hand?
(a) A cloud.
(b) The red leaves on the trees.
(c) A bird flying past.
(d) The Jews leaving North Carolina.
3. Why is it important that Allison read what is in the notebook?
(a) Because she is trying to find out who wrote it.
(b) Because she has lost her memory.
(c) Because her aunt left her instructions regarding the estate she inherited in the notebook.
(d) Because she is dying.
4. How many cars are in the garage?
5. How does Will feel when he figures out who is shooting into his garage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allison looking at in the beginning of Chapter 2 that resembles a head?
2. Why does Allison think Aunt Sally liked her?
3. Where does Will get hit by the bullet in the garage?
4. Where did Will Barrett grow up?
5. What does the runner suggest when Allison mentions that she's not sure where she's staying?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)