|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will think his experiment might do for his relationship with his daughter?
(a) Leslie loves her father and nothing will change that.
(b) If he proves God's existence then they will have something in common.
(c) Leslie won't understand his experiment.
(d) Leslie already hates him and nothing will change that.
2. Whose deathbed quote comes to Will's mind as he looks at himself in the Mercedes rearview mirror?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) JEB Stuart.
(c) Robert E. Lee.
(d) Andrew Jackson.
3. What does Jimmy Rogers tell Will that he's done?
(a) That Will chose money over happiness.
(b) That Will married his wife for money.
(c) That Will lost his soul.
(d) That Will won it all.
4. What happens to Will's father on the hunting trip?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He shoots the hunting guide.
(c) Will shoots him.
(d) He shoots himself and Will.
5. What does Allison need the WD-40 for?
(a) To polish the stove.
(b) The hinges on some of the windows needed oiling.
(c) To loosen the screws on the stove.
(d) The door in the greenhouse squeaked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kitty think is wrong with Allison?
2. What does Kitty ask Will to do?
3. How large is the estate that Will lives on?
4. How long does Allison think she has until she will need the heat from the stove?
5. What is Leslie's nickname for Will?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)