|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will think that his constant hitting the golf ball out of bounds means in a larger sense?
(a) He just attributes it to his poor health with no further meaning.
(b) It represents a failure at life.
(c) It means that he's getting old.
(d) It means that he's been cursed by God.
2. What phrase does Allison repeat in Dr. Duk's office?
(a) "No buzzin cousin."
(b) "Room with a view."
(c) "Make a new plan, Stan."
(d) "Going, going, gone."
3. What does Will think his experiment might do for his relationship with his daughter?
(a) Leslie won't understand his experiment.
(b) If he proves God's existence then they will have something in common.
(c) Leslie already hates him and nothing will change that.
(d) Leslie loves her father and nothing will change that.
4. What does Allison do after her parents leave Dr. Duk's office and come say goodbye to her?
(a) She hides in a closet.
(b) She reads a book.
(c) She starts writing out her escape instructions.
(d) She takes out her binoculars and watches birds.
5. What happens to Will after he gets cleaned up and heads out in his car again?
(a) He wrecks his car.
(b) He gets lost.
(c) He drives to Georgia.
(d) He ends up driving back to the greenhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object belonging to his wife does Will find in his car?
2. Whose portrait towers above the men in the clubhouse at the golf course?
3. What psychical feature gives away how long Will was in the cave?
4. How much does Allison pay for the creepers?
5. After getting off the bus, where does Will find himself when he wakes up?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)