|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Allison get the cash that she is using for supplies?
(a) She snuck it into the institution in her shoes.
(b) She stole it from other inmates of the institution.
(c) She took it from her father's wallet when he was visiting.
(d) She withdrew it from her bank account when she got to Linwood.
2. Whose portrait towers above the men in the clubhouse at the golf course?
(a) Jack Nicklaus.
(b) Tiger Woods.
(c) Arnold Palmer.
(d) Ben Hogan.
3. What does Allison assure Dr. Vance when she tells him that Will is at her place?
(a) That he's not hurt.
(b) She didn't kidnap him.
(c) That he's okay.
(d) That he's alive.
4. What does Allison find out about her aunt's estate from the police officer?
(a) That it is the largest estate in Linwood.
(b) That it is haunted.
(c) That someone lives there.
(d) That it burned down.
5. What gun did Will's father carry on their hunting trip?
(a) A Browning rifle.
(b) A German Luger pistol.
(c) A Sterlingworth shotgun.
(d) An English Greener twelve-gauge shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives away the identity of the person who shoots into Will's garage?
2. What did young Will think just before the gunshot hit him?
3. What does Will find when he heads through the trees trying to find the clubhouse?
4. How does Allison wash the cave clay off of Will and his clothes?
5. Why did Allison travel to Linwood, NC?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)