|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Will's father on the hunting trip?
(a) He shoots the hunting guide.
(b) He shoots himself and Will.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) Will shoots him.
2. Why is it important that Allison read what is in the notebook?
(a) Because she is trying to find out who wrote it.
(b) Because she has lost her memory.
(c) Because her aunt left her instructions regarding the estate she inherited in the notebook.
(d) Because she is dying.
3. Where does Allison get the cash that she is using for supplies?
(a) She stole it from other inmates of the institution.
(b) She snuck it into the institution in her shoes.
(c) She withdrew it from her bank account when she got to Linwood.
(d) She took it from her father's wallet when he was visiting.
4. What does Allison initially think she will use as a part of her pulley system to get the stove out of the cellar?
(a) A large oak tree.
(b) An old window.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) The old chimney from the house.
5. What does Allison say woke her up?
(a) The shouts of golfers.
(b) The dog.
(c) Hogan, Will's golf ball.
(d) Will's footsteps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allison use the stained glass window for?
2. How much does Allison pay for the creepers?
3. What phrase does Allison repeat in Dr. Duk's office?
4. What picture is on the stained glass window?
5. How many sleeping pills a day does Will allow himself to take?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)