|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest ask Peter to do?
(a) come back the next day
(b) seek asylum in the church
(c) take off his hat
(d) take off his jacket
2. Who turns Peter over to the police?
(a) Max Westerhuis
(b) Brooks Campbell
(c) John Sampson
3. What criteria does Carrie use to hire twelve models?
(a) She hires models who will cause a distraction.
(b) She hires men who look like Damian.
(c) She hires models that will go unnoticed in a crowd.
(d) She hires models she finds attractive.
4. How does Jane injure one of her attackers?
(a) She kicks him.
(b) She bites him.
(c) She pushes him downstairs.
(d) She stabs him.
5. Who shoots Betsy Porte-Smith?
(a) Harold Hill
(b) Peter Macdonald
(c) John Devereaux
(d) Carrie Rose
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie ask Betsy Porte-Smith to do?
2. Where is Carrie while Damian is on the Bertram Sportsman boat?
3. What name does the media use for the murders?
4. What does Damian Rose warn Brooks Campbell not to do?
5. Why does Harold Hill want to track down Peter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jane when Peter goes to the hospital to see her.
2. Describe Peter and Jane's attitude toward going to Washington.
3. What do state troopers find at Harold Hill's house?
4. Why does Peter think he won't have to search for the Englishman?
5. Why does Carol tell the invaders that her husband will be home soon?
6. Does Duane Nicholson know he's being followed when he leaves the Forenza residence?
7. What role do the male models Carrie hires play in the Roses' escape plan?
8. What deal does Peter make with the priest at the funeral?
9. What is Peter's plan for leaving the island?
10. How does Harold Hill respond when Brooks expresses sympathy for Hill's wife's death?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)