|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Alex Fletcher and John Devereaux undertake their assignment for?
(a) Harold and Carol HIll
(b) Carrie and Damian Rose
(c) Peter and Jane
(d) Meral Johnson
2. How much money does Carrie Rose agree to pay Clive Lawson for his services?
3. What does Carrie Rose do with her diary?
(a) She gives it secretly to a friend to be published.
(b) She sells the rights to it for $2 million.
(c) She burns it so it can't implicate her.
(d) She hides it in a safety deposit box.
4. Why didn't Damian kill Peter?
(a) He wanted to kidnap Peter later.
(b) He was waiting to kill Peter off the island.
(c) He wanted to kill Peter but failed.
(d) He wanted Peter alive as a witness.
5. Where is Carrie while Damian is on the Bertram Sportsman boat?
(a) a bank in Zurich
(b) a shop in London
(c) a hotel in Morrocco
(d) a house in Virginia
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Peter MacDonald and Meral Johnson do after the machete killings are over?
2. What is the first living thing the troopers encounter in Harold Hill's house?
3. What criteria does Carrie use to hire twelve models?
4. What is the weather when Peter is fighting Clive Lawson?
5. Who shoots Betsy Porte-Smith?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the most likely reason Hill is able to track down Damian?
2. How are the deaths of Carol Hill and Jane similar?
3. What does Harold Hill think after he kills Damian Rose?
4. What do state troopers find at Harold Hill's house?
5. Why does Peter think he won't have to search for the Englishman?
6. What role do the male models Carrie hires play in the Roses' escape plan?
7. What happens to Damian when he calls the U.S. embassy to tell Brooks Campbell about Dred's final act of violence?
8. Describe the scene outside the church where Jane Cooke's funeral is held.
9. Describe Jane when Peter goes to the hospital to see her.
10. What is Betsy Porte-Smith's role in Carrie's scheme?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)