|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are killed in the explosion at the airport?
2. Why does Campbell want to meet with Rose?
(a) He needs to give Rose a payment.
(b) He is setting Rose up for the police.
(c) He wants to give Rose a warning that the police are after him.
(d) He's unhappy about the way that Rose is handling the job.
3. What nationality is Francis Cichoski?
4. What does Peter want to borrow from his boss?
(b) a motorcycle
(c) a watch
(d) his cabin
5. What important information does Peter get?
(a) the name of the mercenaries
(b) the name of the victims
(c) the first two numbers of the sedan's license plate
(d) the make of the knife
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peter realize something is wrong?
2. What crime did the accused murderers commit before killing the victim?
3. Who does Peter MacDonald accuse of having knowledge of the murders?
4. What happens when the Lieutenant and his wife reach shore?
5. Why do the Roses ostensibly meet with Colonel Dred?
Short Essay Questions
1. How proficient is Peter with a gun?
2. How does Carrie Rose portray her diary when she tries to sell it?
3. What is Meral's initial conclusion about the murders at Turtle Bay?
4. What are Monkey Dred's demands in the letter delivered to the Evening Star?
5. Describe Turtle Bay.
6. Describe the people who are on trial for murder.
7. Why does Peter pick up speed when he sees Damian, and what is the apparent consequence?
8. Why might Monkey Dred bring an extra car to the arms deal, despite his earlier agreement with Carrie Rose?
9. What various motivations are ascribed for the murder?
10. What does Peter ask Jane to do after they are chased by the two mercenaries?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)