|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meral afraid police officers will do with their hats?
(a) give them away to children
(b) take them off and forget them
(c) lose them in the water
(d) sell them as souveniers
2. Who do the mercenaries kill as a warning to Peter?
(a) his boss
(b) his boss's dog
(d) a local schoolchild
3. What happens to the murderer of Leon Ratchet?
(a) He is killed by a machete.
(b) He is beaten to death.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is hung.
4. Where does Harold Hill live?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) San Dominica
5. What does Dred bring to the meeting that he's not supposed to?
(a) extra guards
(b) police officers
(c) an extra car
(d) armed guards
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter react to his boss's refusal of his request?
2. What do police think of Damian's eyewitness account?
3. Who meets with the representatives of the mafia and the U.S. government on May 6?
4. Where does Loner deliver the letter?
5. What does Peter want to borrow from his boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carrie Rose portray her diary when she tries to sell it?
2. What various motivations are ascribed for the murder?
3. Why does the U.S. government want to get rid of the Roses?
4. Why do the Roses sell guns to Dred?
5. How is the murder on the beach similar to the murder of Francis Cichoski, and what is the significance of the similarity?
6. How proficient is Peter with a gun?
7. Why would Carrie Rose say in her diary that ordinary farmers with machetes caused heart attacks?
8. Describe Turtle Bay.
9. Describe the meeting in Lathrop Wells, Nevada.
10. Describe the courtroom at the murder trial.
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)