|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damian disguise himself as?
(a) a painter
(b) a beggar
(c) a professor
(d) a baker
2. What does the chief of police count at the murder scene?
(a) the sea shells in the sand
(b) the bullet casings
(c) the officers' white helmets
(d) the witnesses
3. Where does Harold Hill live?
(c) San Dominica
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. Where does Loner deliver the letter?
(a) the police chief's office
(b) to Damian
(c) the courthouse
(d) the Evening Star newspaper
5. Who does Carrie Rose sleep with at the Coastown Princess Hotel?
(a) a stockbroker
(b) a fireman
(c) a mercenary
(d) a judge
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the youngest of the accused?
2. What is Meral afraid police officers will do with their hats?
3. What does Dred bring to the meeting that he's not supposed to?
4. What happens in the executive parking lot?
5. Who is Leon Ratchet likely connected with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Damian wear disguises?
2. Why does Peter threaten Brooks Campbell?
3. What impression does Meral Johnson try to make?
4. Describe the relationship between Harold Hill and Brooks Campbell.
5. Why does Carrie Rose kill her ex-partner?
6. Why does the U.S. government want to get rid of the Roses?
7. Describe the meeting in Lathrop Wells, Nevada.
8. How proficient is Peter with a gun?
9. Why do the Roses sell guns to Dred?
10. What does Peter ask Jane to do after they are chased by the two mercenaries?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)