|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter pretend to be to get to see Jane?
(a) Brooks Campbell
(b) Max Westerhuis
(c) Meral Johnson
(d) Jane's brother
2. What criteria does Carrie use to hire twelve models?
(a) She hires models that will go unnoticed in a crowd.
(b) She hires men who look like Damian.
(c) She hires models who will cause a distraction.
(d) She hires models she finds attractive.
3. What color does Damian dye his hair on May 10?
4. Who do Alex Fletcher and John Devereaux undertake their assignment for?
(a) Peter and Jane
(b) Meral Johnson
(c) Harold and Carol HIll
(d) Carrie and Damian Rose
5. What is Damian Rose disguised as while he waits at Tryall during the pursuit of Duane Nicholson?
(a) a security guard
(b) a fisherman
(c) a repairman
(d) a vagrant
6. Who turns Peter over to the police?
(b) Brooks Campbell
(c) Max Westerhuis
(d) John Sampson
7. What is the Grasshopper?
(a) a tour bus
(b) a limousine
(c) a hot air balloon
(d) a speed boat
8. What is the weather when Peter is fighting Clive Lawson?
(a) It's sunny.
(b) It's cloudy but dry.
(c) It's snowing.
(d) It's raining.
9. Who does Damian tell that Dred is about to commit a major violent act?
(a) Carrie Rose
(b) Isadore Goldman
(c) the police chief
(d) Brooks Campbell
10. Where does the CIA house Peter?
(a) the Coastown Sugar Plantation Museum
(b) the Coastown Princess Hotel
(c) the Coastown Rum Works
(d) the Coastown Golf and Raquet Condominiums
11. What does Carrie ask Betsy Porte-Smith to do?
(a) travel to San Dominica with her
(b) kill Brooks Campbell
(c) sleep with the police chief
(d) meet her husband in Washington
12. What does Peter ask the CIA for?
(a) a cheeseburger
(b) reward money
(c) a gun
(d) a pen and paper
13. How does Hill kill Damian?
(a) He shoots Damian.
(b) He strangles Damian.
(c) He breaks Damian's neck.
(d) He kills Damian with a machete.
14. Why does Carrie say she double-crossed Damian?
(a) because he would not let her use her training
(b) because she was afraid he'd kill her
(c) because she wanted to marry someone else
(d) because he was too jealous of her
15. Why does Carrie move her money?
(a) She is afraid of the IRS.
(b) She is afraid of being pursued by Peter.
(c) She is afraid Damian might escape death and come after her.
(d) She wants to move out of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the authorities search the island for?
2. Where is Harold Hill when his family is attacked?
3. Where does Duane Nicholson lead his pursuers?
4. What is the first living thing the troopers encounter in Harold Hill's house?
5. What does Dred get in exchange for killing the mercenaries?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)