|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 12, 1979 through 1981, Pages 329-341.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns Peter over to the police?
(a) Max Westerhuis
(b) John Sampson
(c) Brooks Campbell
2. What are Michael and Faye O'Mara discussing on the beach?
(a) when Michael needs to get back to his job
(b) the cost of their motel
(c) how happy their second honeymoon is
(d) whether to have another baby
3. Who do the mercenaries kill as a warning to Peter?
(b) his boss's dog
(c) his boss
(d) a local schoolchild
4. Who kills Jane?
(a) Colonel Dred
(b) Damian Rose
(c) Clive Lawson
(d) Carrier Rose
5. How do the newspaper reporters treat Peter's story?
(a) They make it front page news.
(b) They don't pay attention.
(c) They use it in their papers to berate the police chief.
(d) They all vie for interviews with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many machete killings happen on the fourth day of the murders?
2. What does Carrie ask Betsy Porte-Smith to do?
3. Who is murdered in the opening of the book?
4. Who does Tommie Hicks go to for the permission he seeks?
5. What schooner is wrecked off Turtle Bay?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)