|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 12, 1979 through 1981, Pages 329-341.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael characterize the murder victims?
(a) as yuppies
(b) as suits
(c) as hippies
(d) as bums
2. Where do Peter and Jane plan to meet on Wednesday?
(a) at the San Dominica police station
(b) in Florida
(c) at the hotel
(d) in Washington
3. What does Peter tell the CIA that his parents have done?
(a) highered private mercenaries to kill the Roses
(b) lodged a formal complaint with the State Department
(c) contacted the director of the CIA
(d) arranged to fly out to San Dominica
4. How does Peter react to his boss's refusal of his request?
(a) Peter decides to ask the guests for what he needs.
(b) Peter decides it's not important or necessary.
(c) Peter is angry and gets in a fight with his boss.
(d) Peter "borrows" what he wants anyway.
5. Who does Peter MacDonald accuse of having knowledge of the murders?
(a) Carrie Rose
(b) the police chief
(c) Brooks Campbell
(d) Colonel Dred
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isadore Goldman want to do to the Roses?
2. Where does the Cuban leave the machete in Turtle Bay?
3. Who kills Nickie Handy?
4. Why does Carrie move her money?
5. How many machete killings occur on the second day?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)