|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 12, 1979 through 1981, Pages 329-341.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter think has saved him?
(a) that he's hidden by his coat
(b) that he's an important official
(c) that he's riding fast by the scene
(d) that no one sees him
2. Where does Jane begin the day of May 7?
(a) in the hospital
(b) in a car trunk
(c) in her hotel room
(d) in an open grave
3. Who does Meral think is responsible for the murders?
(a) Carrie Rose
(b) Damian Rose
(c) the Cuban
(d) Colonel Dred
4. Who do the authorities search the island for?
(a) the dead mercenaries
(b) the Roses and Peter
(c) Colonel Dred
(d) a missing witness
5. Who drives the Grasshopper?
(a) Benjamin Madison
(b) Arthur Maddock
(c) Franklin James
(d) Brooklyn Jones
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Lieutenant Singer and his wife see when they go to the beach?
2. Who is beaten?
3. What does Peter tell the CIA that his parents have done?
4. Who is murdered in the opening of the book?
5. To what movie's characters does Damian Rose compare Basil?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)