|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 10, 1979, Pages 263-288.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns her head to see Damian in Paris?
(a) a girl riding a bicycle
(b) a girl in a car
(c) a girl walking a dog
(d) a child in a stroller
2. What is the Grasshopper?
(a) a tour bus
(b) a speed boat
(c) a hot air balloon
(d) a limousine
3. What crime did the accused murderers commit before killing the victim?
(a) breaking and entering
(c) car theft
4. What kind of car does Damian drive in Paris?
(a) a black convertible
(b) a silver sedan
(c) a blue truck
(d) a red racing car
5. Why are Lieutenant Singer and his wife reluctant to go to the beach?
(b) unsafe water
(c) the murders
(d) the Lieutenant's orders from his superior
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Peter over to the police?
2. How old is the youngest of the accused?
3. Who does Damian plan to meet with in Paris?
4. What does Peter learn from Meral Johnson after he's taken into custody?
5. Why do the Roses ostensibly meet with Colonel Dred?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)