|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 8, 1979, Pages 210-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Francis Cichoski?
2. What happens to the models?
(a) They are killed in a trap set by the Roses.
(b) They are killed in mysterious accidents.
(c) The police mistake them for Damian, slowing the search.
(d) They are arrested for causing public nuissances.
3. What does Dred bring to the meeting that he's not supposed to?
(a) police officers
(b) armed guards
(c) extra guards
(d) an extra car
4. Who does Tommie Hicks go to for the permission he seeks?
(a) Harold Hill
(b) Isadore Goldman
(c) the President
(d) the chief of police
5. What is the sentence given at the trial?
(a) death by electrocution
(b) death by hanging
(c) 25 years in prison without parole
(d) life in prison
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Basil's true identity?
2. Why doesn't Goldman think they can kill the Roses?
3. What is Peter doing when he first sees Damian Rose?
4. What schooner is wrecked off Turtle Bay?
5. What is Francis Cichoski's profession?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)