|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 8, 1979, Pages 210-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Roses ostensibly meet with Colonel Dred?
(a) to buy drugs
(b) to give him information
(c) to make a deal for his safety
(d) to buy arms
2. What does Damian disguise himself as?
(a) a beggar
(b) a painter
(c) a professor
(d) a baker
3. What does Peter use as an unconventional weapon?
(a) a doorstop
(b) a pot of coffee
(c) the burner of a stove
(d) fireplace tongs
4. What is the U.S. government's cover organization called?
(a) Mighty Max's Cleaners
(b) Clean World Garbage Collection
(c) Justice Emporium Importers
(d) Great Western Air Transport
5. How does Peter react to his boss's refusal of his request?
(a) Peter decides to ask the guests for what he needs.
(b) Peter "borrows" what he wants anyway.
(c) Peter decides it's not important or necessary.
(d) Peter is angry and gets in a fight with his boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marks killed?
2. What is the job of the two mercenaries in Turtle Bay?
3. Who meets with the representatives of the mafia and the U.S. government on May 6?
4. Who does Carrie Rose get to hire Loner to deliver a letter?
5. What is the Grasshopper?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)