|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 8, 1979, Pages 210-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter doing when he first sees Damian Rose?
(a) taking a walk
(b) swimming in the ocean
(d) riding a bicycle
2. Where does the Grasshopper go?
(a) a secluded beach
(b) a private island
(c) a winery
(d) a restored plantation
3. What do the revolutionaries begin doing after getting guns, and advice, from Damian?
(a) murdering people with machetes
(b) planning to take over the courthouse
(c) planning to exeute the prime minister
(d) planning to take over the police station
4. Who is killed as he leaves the farmhouse?
(a) Damian Rose
(b) Charles Florenza
(c) Frankie Rao
(d) Isadore Goldman
5. What is the first living thing the troopers encounter in Harold Hill's house?
(a) a frightened cat
(b) Harold's son
(c) Harold's wife
(d) a bloody dog
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the newspaper reporters treat Peter's story?
2. Where does Peter spend the night after arming himself?
3. What happens to the models?
4. Who is murdered in the opening of the book?
5. Where does Peter work?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)