|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 5 and 6, 1979, Pages 143-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie ask Damian to do?
(a) divorce her
(b) stay on the island
(c) kill her father
(d) leave with her
2. What did Damian's brother swallow?
(a) acetic acid
(b) benzoic acid
(c) sulfuric acid
(d) hydrochloric acid
3. Where do the two mercenaries start chasing Peter and Jane?
(a) at the hotel
(b) at the newspaper office
(c) on a winding road
(d) on the beach
4. What does the chief of police count at the murder scene?
(a) the officers' white helmets
(b) the witnesses
(c) the bullet casings
(d) the sea shells in the sand
5. Where does Lieutenant Singer swim toward?
(a) the Isabella Anne
(b) a cove down the coast
(c) another island
(d) a ship in the distance
Short Answer Questions
1. What do police think of Damian's eyewitness account?
2. Where does Loner deliver the letter?
3. What does Isadore Goldman want to do to the Roses?
4. Where does the murder take place?
5. What happens to Lieutenant Singer while he is swimming?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)