|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 5 and 6, 1979, Pages 143-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the job of the two mercenaries in Turtle Bay?
(a) to clean up evidence
(b) to cut up the murdered bodies
(c) to shoot the victims
(d) to guard Damian
2. Who is killed coming out of the courthouse?
3. How do the police react to Peter's story of being chased by the mercenaries?
(a) They pass Peter on to the chief personally.
(b) They don't pay attention.
(c) They realize they've been misled by the killers.
(d) They believe the mercenaries work for Colonel Dred.
4. Where does Lieutenant Singer swim toward?
(a) the Isabella Anne
(b) a cove down the coast
(c) a ship in the distance
(d) another island
5. When does Peter realize something is wrong?
(a) when he sees the bloodied mercenaries
(b) when he sees the bodies
(c) when he hears a scream
(d) when he hears a gunshot
Short Answer Questions
1. What two factions are represented at the farmhouse?
2. What is Peter doing when he first sees Damian Rose?
3. How do the newspaper reporters treat Peter's story?
4. What does Peter think has saved him?
5. What happens in the executive parking lot?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)