April 30, 1980, Pages 1-30
1. Who is murdered in the opening of the book?
(b) Kingfish Toone
(c) the Cuban
(d) two teenagers
2. What is the murder weapon?
(a) a car
(b) a rifle
(c) a machette
(d) a handgun
3. What does the Cuban put on the machete?
(a) a red wool hat
(b) a palm branch
(c) a white flag
(d) a glove
4. Where does the murder take place?
(a) Dolphin Beach
(b) Cranberry Cove
(c) Whale Island
(d) Turtle Bay
5. What does Carrie Rose sell?
(a) a car
(b) her jewelry
(c) an interview
(d) her diary
6. How many people meet at the farmhouse in Nevada?
7. How many people participate in the meeting?
8. What two plans do the Roses submit?
(a) "Machete" and "Confluence of Murderous Intent"
(b) "Confluence of Murderous Intent" and "Murder for Profit"
(c) "Systematic Government Assassinations" and "Murder for Profit"
(d) "Systematic Government Assassinations" and "Machete"
9. Who is killed as he leaves the farmhouse?
(a) Isadore Goldman
(b) Charles Florenza
(c) Frankie Rao
(d) Damian Rose
10. What two factions are represented at the farmhouse?
(a) A South American government and a transportation company
(b) A Mafia family and a garbage company
(c) A transportation company and a garbage company
(d) The U.S. government and a Mafia family
This section contains 4,212 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)