|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which school did the narrator and his friend Mahjoub go together?
(a) High School.
(b) Middle School.
(d) Elementary School.
2. What did the narrator do with the candles in the triangular room?
(a) He lit them.
(b) He threw them out.
(c) He gave them away.
(d) He puts them out.
3. What did the narrator decide to do with Mrs. Robinson?
(a) Write her.
(b) Call her.
(c) Visit her.
(d) Fax her.
4. Where did the narrator go to after leaving Mustafa's house?
(a) The river.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The swimming pool.
(d) The pond.
5. Who did a conference delegate praise about to Mahjoub?
(a) Mustafa Sa'eed.
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the two cars go after their occupants met?
2. Where did Mrs. Robinson live?
3. Who did the narrator think about as he reads about Jean Morris?
4. What is the name of the narrator's sister?
5. What did the narrator regret not having done?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)