|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the narrator while he looked around in the triangular room?
(a) He wanted to leave.
(b) No thoughts went through his head.
(c) He felt hungry.
(d) Many thoughts went through his head.
2. What did the narrator do with the candles in the triangular room?
(a) He gave them away.
(b) He puts them out.
(c) He threw them out.
(d) He lit them.
3. Who did the narrator think about as he reads about Jean Morris?
(b) His mother.
4. Who was the narrator thinking about during his ghastly journey to the village?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) The boys.
(d) His friend Mahjoub.
5. What did the narrator think about another fire in the village?
(a) It would be the best thing to do.
(b) It would show everybody who Mustafa is.
(c) It would solve all his problems.
(d) It would not do any good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator think to do with the room when he leaves?
2. Where did the two cars go after their occupants met?
3. How did the narrator feel about Hosna?
4. Who tried to prevent the tragedy at Wad's house?
5. Who had the key to Mustafa's special room?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)