|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator enter the triangular room?
(a) He got help from his sister.
(b) Mustafa's boys opened the door for him.
(c) With the key.
(d) He forced the door.
2. Why did the narrator feel he lost the war?
(a) Because the enemy was stronger.
(b) Because he didn't act when he could have.
(c) Because he killed a few people.
(d) Because he acted in a correct way.
3. What did the narrator relate his knowledge of the women in the pictures to?
(a) To events known by nobody but him.
(b) To events that occured at the trial.
(c) To events that he has heard about from his family.
(d) To events he read about in the newspaper.
4. Why did Hosna think Mustafa knew he was going to be gone?
(a) He wrote her a letter about it.
(b) He put his affairs in order.
(c) He mentioned this to his children.
(d) He told her about it.
5. Why did the narrator visit his sister?
(a) Because he loves her.
(b) To get a letter from Hosna.
(c) To get information about the murders.
(d) To avoid an argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Hosna do if she's forced to marry Wad?
2. What did the narrator decide to do with Mrs. Robinson?
3. What were the occupants of the government car going to do?
4. Who did the narrator talk to when Mahmoud and Sa'eed left?
5. Who did the narrator talk about the murders with, after visiting his sister?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)