|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the narrator talk about the murders with, after visiting his sister?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend Mahjoub.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
2. What did the narrator do when he's tired of looking over the contents in the triangular room?
(a) He talked to Mustafa's sons.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He departed.
(d) He cried.
3. What did the narrator tell his friend Mahjoub about in Khartoum?
(a) The educational conference.
(b) A new university.
(c) A new hospital.
(d) The agricultural conference.
4. How did the narrator leave the triangular room?
(a) He crawled.
(b) He walked.
(c) He slid.
(d) He ran.
5. How did the narrator try to get help when caught in something at the end of the book?
(a) He whistled.
(b) He wrote a letter.
(c) He called out.
(d) He sounded a horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the key to Mustafa's special room?
2. Where did the narrator leave for after the ceremony in his village?
3. Who did the narrator talk to when Mahmoud and Sa'eed left?
4. What will Hosna do if she's forced to marry Wad?
5. How does the narrator finish the story of Mustafa?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)