|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator feel when he's done looking around in the triangular room?
(a) That he must find his grandfather.
(b) That he must find Mrs. Robinson.
(c) That he must take everything out of the room.
(d) That he must bring it all to an end.
2. To which school did the narrator and his friend Mahjoub go together?
(a) Elementary School.
(b) Middle School.
(d) High School.
3. Why did the narrator want to contact Mrs. Robinson?
(a) She was Mustafa's best friend.
(b) She attended Mustafa's trial.
(c) She lived with Mustafa.
(d) She was Mustafa's wife.
4. Where did the narrator go the day after he hears about Wad's marriage plans?
(a) To the house of his grandfather.
(b) To the house of his mother.
(c) To the house of Wad.
(d) To the house of Mustafa Sa'eed.
5. Where did Mrs. Robinson live?
(c) The Isle of Wight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator regret not having done?
2. What did the narrator think to do with the room when he leaves?
3. Who was the narrator thinking about during his ghastly journey to the village?
4. What did the narrator feel towards the women in the pictures?
5. How old is Sa'eed?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)