|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator describe Mustafa while in the room?
(a) As a wonderul man.
(b) As his supporter.
(c) As his best friend.
(d) As his adversary.
2. What killed Wad and Hosna?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rope.
(d) A gun.
3. What resulted in the death of Hosna, according to the narrator?
(a) Her relationship with the villagers.
(b) Her relationship with her sons.
(c) Her marriage to Mustafa.
(d) Her forced marriage to Wad.
4. Where did the narrator go to after leaving Mustafa's house?
(a) The river.
(b) The swimming pool.
(c) The pond.
(d) The ocean.
5. What did the narrator feel, realizing his world turned upside down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the narrator while he looked around in the triangular room?
2. How was the weather when the narrator drove out of his village?
3. What did the narrator do with the candles in the triangular room?
4. Who was the narrator thinking about during his drive away from the village?
5. What did the narrator feel towards the women in the pictures?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)