Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator enter the triangular room?
(a) He got help from his sister.
(b) Mustafa's boys opened the door for him.
(c) With the key.
(d) He forced the door.
2. Why did the narrator feel he lost the war?
(a) Because the enemy was stronger.
(b) Because he didn't act when he could have.
(c) Because he killed a few people.
(d) Because he acted in a correct way.
3. What did the narrator relate his knowledge of the women in the pictures to?
(a) To events known by nobody but him.
(b) To events that occured at the trial.
(c) To events that he has heard about from his family.
(d) To events he read about in the newspaper.
4. Why did Hosna think Mustafa knew he was going to be gone?
(a) He wrote her a letter about it.
(b) He put his affairs in order.
(c) He mentioned this to his children.
(d) He told her about it.
5. Why did the narrator visit his sister?
(a) Because he loves her.
(b) To get a letter from Hosna.
(c) To get information about the murders.
(d) To avoid an argument.
6. What will Hosna do if she's forced to marry Wad?
(a) She will kill Wad and herself.
(b) She will kill her kids.
(c) She will be a happy woman.
(d) She will forget about Mustafa.
7. What did the narrator decide to do with Mrs. Robinson?
(a) Call her.
(b) Write her.
(c) Fax her.
(d) Visit her.
8. What were the occupants of the government car going to do?
(a) Hide in the shade.
(b) Arrest a woman who killed her husband.
(c) Arrest the narrator and his driver.
(d) Go for lunch.
9. Who did the narrator talk to when Mahmoud and Sa'eed left?
(a) To Mustafa's widow.
(b) To Wad.
(c) To Mustafa.
(d) To his grandfather.
10. Who did the narrator talk about the murders with, after visiting his sister?
(a) His friend Mahjoub.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
11. How did the narrator describe Mustafa while in the room?
(a) As his best friend.
(b) As his adversary.
(c) As a wonderul man.
(d) As his supporter.
12. How was the weather when the narrator drove out of his village?
13. Who met the narrator when he arrived back into the village by steamer?
(a) His father.
(b) His friend Mahjoub.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Mustafa's sons.
14. What did the narrator find in the triangular room?
(a) Several weapons.
(b) Books and pictures.
(c) Medals and pictures.
(d) Gold and jewels.
15. What did the narrator wonder about the women he saw pictures of?
(a) Why they loved Mustafa.
(b) Why they committed suicide.
(c) Why they have their pictures in this room.
(d) Why they are so pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator leave for after the ceremony in his village?
2. Why did the narrator go back to the village after leaving by car?
3. Which war did Mustafa write comments about in the letter to the narrator?
4. How old is Sa'eed?
5. How does the narrator finish the story of Mustafa?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)