Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the narrator been gone before returning to his village in Africa?
2. Where did the narrator stay during his absence in the village?
3. What did the narrator miss most during his absence in the village?
4. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
5. How old is the strange man in the village the narrator is curious about?
6. What is the name of the strange man in the village?
7. What does the narrator tell his family about the Europeans?
This section contains 4,207 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)