Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Pages 1-18
1. How long has the narrator been gone before returning to his village in Africa?
2. Where did the narrator stay during his absence in the village?
3. What did the narrator miss most during his absence in the village?
4. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
5. How old is the strange man in the village the narrator is curious about?
6. What is the name of the strange man in the village?
7. What does the narrator tell his family about the Europeans?
8. What is the name of the narrator's favorite tree?
9. What is the name of the river that runs through the village?
This section contains 1,976 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)