|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 166-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different women was Mustafa living with simultaneously when he was with Jean?
2. How wass the grandfather's house built?
3. How did an influential man once appear before Mustafa?
(a) On a bike.
(b) On a mule.
(c) On horseback.
(d) In a car.
4. Who tried to prevent the tragedy at Wad's house?
(b) The narrator.
(c) The neighbors.
5. What did the narrator wonder after hearing about the tragedy in his village?
(a) He wondered what has happened to his world.
(b) He wondered why it is so hot.
(c) He wondered whether he should stay.
(d) He wondered whether to take Mustafa's boys with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the narrator been gone before returning to his village in Africa?
2. How many years after Mustafa's death did the narrator go to work at the Department of Education in Khartoum?
3. How was Mustafa presented at his trial?
4. How was the weather when the narrator drove out of his village?
5. What did Mustafa do as the first Sudanese?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)