|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 166-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mustafa's car stop for servicing?
(a) At an oasis.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a fuel station.
(d) At a friend's house.
2. What did Mustafa do when this influential man appeared?
(a) Hide somewhere.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Offer him tea.
(d) Run away.
3. What did the narrator do with the door of the courtyard when leaving?
(a) He replaced it.
(b) He painted it.
(c) He locked it.
(d) He destroyed it.
4. How did the narrator and his driver try to escape the heat of the sun?
(a) By going to a bar.
(b) By asking around for a good place to hide.
(c) By going back in the car.
(d) By looking for a place in the shade.
5. What is the name of the narrator's sister?
(a) Flint Mahjoub.
(b) Flint Majzoub.
(c) Bint Majzoub.
(d) Bint Mahjoub.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cigarettes did the narrator give the person who asked for one?
2. What did the narrator wonder about the women he saw pictures of?
3. What does the narrator invite Mustafa to after their introduction?
4. Why did the narrator go back to the village after leaving by car?
5. What did the villagers begin to build at one point?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)