|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 166-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to prevent the tragedy at Wad's house?
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The narrator.
2. When did Mustafa travel around Europe, the Orient and India?
(a) After he killed one of his wives.
(b) After he was released from prison.
(c) After he finished school.
(d) After he lost his mother.
3. What did the narrator feel towards the women in the pictures?
(a) He felt that he has come to know them.
(b) He felt sorry for all of them.
(c) He felt why they loved Mustafa.
(d) He felt in love with them.
4. When were rooms added to the grandfather's house?
(a) When other rooms were destroyed.
(b) When needed or when extra money was available.
(c) Only when extra money was available.
(d) Only when needed.
5. How did the narrator try to get help when caught in something at the end of the book?
(a) He whistled.
(b) He called out.
(c) He sounded a horn.
(d) He wrote a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator do with the door of the courtyard when leaving?
2. What will Hosna do if she's forced to marry Wad?
3. Where did the narrator go the day after he hears about Wad's marriage plans?
4. Who did Bint Mazjoub tell stories of?
5. Why did Hosna think Mustafa knew he was going to be gone?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)