|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 166-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the subject turn to during the narrator's visit to the group of people, a month after the train conversation?
(c) Mixed drinks.
(d) Mixed marriages.
2. What was the narrator's promise to Mustafa?
(a) Not to go into the triangular room.
(b) Not to talk about his mother.
(c) Not to take care of his sons.
(d) Not to talk about him.
3. What does the narrator talk about when he returns to the village he grew up in?
(a) His new love affair.
(b) The steamer that travels on the Nile.
(d) A donkey.
4. Who should be given the key to the triangular room eventually?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Mustafa's sons.
(c) Mustafa's wife.
(d) Mustafa's mother.
5. What did the narrator feel when he's done looking around in the triangular room?
(a) That he must bring it all to an end.
(b) That he must find his grandfather.
(c) That he must find Mrs. Robinson.
(d) That he must take everything out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mustafa's car stop for servicing?
2. Who met the narrator when he arrived back into the village by steamer?
3. In what kind of condition were the narrator and his friend Mahjoub in when they talked about Mustafa?
4. What kinds of things did people in the narrator's village normally not do?
5. What were the occupants of the government car going to do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)