|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 166-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the narrator talk about the murders with, after visiting his sister?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His friend Mahjoub.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Who does the narrator talk to one day when taking the train?
(a) His father.
(b) A retired civil servant.
(c) A retired lawyer.
(d) His brother.
3. What did the narrator think to do with the room when he leaves?
(a) Empty it.
(b) Lock it forever.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Trash it.
4. How far did the narrator get before he couldn't go any further?
(a) A third of the way.
(b) Almost there.
(c) Two thirds of the way.
(d) Half way across.
5. What did Hosna think about getting married again?
(a) She wanted to get married, but not with Wad.
(b) She didn't want another man after Mustafa.
(c) She only wanted to get married with a rich guy.
(d) She would like to get married again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mahmoud?
2. How did an influential man once appear before Mustafa?
3. What was the narrator's promise to Mustafa?
4. What is the name of the narrator's sister?
5. What was presumed about Mustafa during the big flooding?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)