|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's favorite tree?
2. When did Mustafa travel around Europe, the Orient and India?
(a) After he lost his mother.
(b) After he finished school.
(c) After he was released from prison.
(d) After he killed one of his wives.
3. Why did the narrator want to contact Mrs. Robinson?
(a) She attended Mustafa's trial.
(b) She lived with Mustafa.
(c) She was Mustafa's wife.
(d) She was Mustafa's best friend.
4. Who does the narrator visit a month after the conversation on the train?
(a) Some people from the University in Khartoum.
(b) Some people from the University in Cairo.
(c) Some people from the Department of Education.
(d) Some people from the Department of Agriculture.
5. Who are Mahmoud and Sa'eed?
(a) The narrator's children.
(b) Mustafa's children.
(c) The narrator's nephews.
(d) Wad's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does the man on the train talk to the narrator about?
2. What is left for the narrator when Mustafa disappeared?
3. Which people occupied the Sudan in the past?
4. Who is Sa'eed?
5. What did the grandfather splurge on?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)