|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a person was Mustafa towards Hosna?
(a) Loving and faithful.
(b) Awful and rude.
(c) Good and generous.
(d) Violent and unforgiving.
2. Who had the key to Mustafa's special room?
(b) Mustafa's children.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The narrator's friend Mahjoub.
3. What did they have planned for the boys since the narrator was in town?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A church ceremony.
(c) A wedding ceremony.
(d) A circumcision ceremony.
4. How many years did Mustafa stay in his first school before going abroad the first time?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
5. How did Jean Morris end her life?
(a) She took a fatal dose of medicines.
(b) She gassed herself.
(c) She shot herself.
(d) She hung herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Western women called in the stories at grandfather's house?
2. Who does the narrator remember when he sees his favorite tree?
3. What does the narrator talk about when he returns to the village he grew up in?
4. How did Mustafa feel when he grew up?
5. What did Mustafa suffer from?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)