|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about Western women?
(a) That they are smart.
(b) That he doesn't know about them.
(c) That they are attractive.
(d) That he knows all about them
2. What religion did they talk about at the grandfather's house?
3. When was the last time Mustafa saw his mother?
(a) Before he went to school abroad.
(b) After he went to school abroad.
(c) While he was at school abroad.
(d) When he got married.
4. Whose voice did the narrator hear when he walked by his grandfather's house?
(a) His father's.
(b) His grandfather's.
(c) His grandmother's.
5. Who had the key to Mustafa's special room?
(a) The narrator's friend Mahjoub.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Mustafa's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Mustafa to learn to write?
2. What did they have planned for the boys since the narrator was in town?
3. How did Mustafa feel when he grew up?
4. How many years after Mustafa's death did the narrator go to work at the Department of Education in Khartoum?
5. Why did Hosna think Mustafa knew he was going to be gone?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)