|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's response to the presumption about Mustafa?
(a) That he was a millionaire.
(b) That he was an intelligent professor.
(c) That he's dead.
(d) That he was happily married.
2. Who is Sa'eed?
(a) The mechanic.
(b) Mustafa's brother.
(c) Mustafa's helper.
(d) The shopkeeper.
3. What did the narrator ask Hosna?
(a) If she loved Mustafa.
(b) If she loved Wad.
(c) If she hated Mustafa.
(d) If she loved him.
4. Why did Mustafa decide to stay in the village after leaving the place he was from?
(a) Because he likes it.
(b) Because he falls in love with a woman.
(c) Because he gets offered a job.
(d) Because he meets the narrator.
5. Who invited the narrator to lunch as the group left grandfather's house?
(a) Wad Rayyes.
(b) Mustafa Sa'eed.
(c) Bint Mazjoub.
(d) Wad Prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Mustafa saw his mother?
2. When were rooms added to the grandfather's house?
3. Whose voice did the narrator hear when he walked by his grandfather's house?
4. What does the narrator tell his family about the Europeans?
5. What does the narrator's sister think about Western women?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)