|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mustafa's car stop for servicing?
(a) At a fuel station.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) At an oasis.
2. What did the narrator ask Hosna?
(a) If she loved Mustafa.
(b) If she hated Mustafa.
(c) If she loved Wad.
(d) If she loved him.
3. How does the narrator think Mustafa died?
(a) By disease or suicide.
(b) By drowning or disease.
(c) By drowning or suicide.
(d) By disease or suffocation.
4. What did the narrator miss most during his absence in the village?
(a) The food.
(c) The closeness of tribal life.
(d) The climate.
5. What is stored in the strange triangular room of Mustafa's house?
(b) Papers and diaries.
(c) A key and a message.
(d) A testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mustafa's only relative?
2. Why did Mustafa marry Jean?
3. Who invited the narrator to lunch as the group left grandfather's house?
4. Who asked for a cigarette when the narrator and his driver are out in the hot sun?
5. Which people occupied the Sudan in the past?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)