|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 61-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the narrator's promise to Mustafa?
(a) Not to go into the triangular room.
(b) Not to take care of his sons.
(c) Not to talk about him.
(d) Not to talk about his mother.
2. What happened to Mustafa during the big flooding?
(a) He lost his house.
(b) He got married.
(c) He didn't return home.
(d) He saved a lot of people.
3. In what has the narrator earned a doctorate?
4. How did Mustafa feel when he grew up?
5. What else does the man on the train talk to the narrator about?
(a) His career with the government.
(b) The narrator's career.
(c) His career with the army.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mustafa do when this influential man appeared?
2. Who was the public prosecutor at Mustafa's trial?
3. When was the last time Mustafa saw his mother?
4. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
5. Who does the narrator talk to one day when taking the train?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)