|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 61-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the villagers blame for not getting the project they worked on finished?
(a) The guerilla.
(b) The government.
(c) The enemy.
(d) The neighboring country.
2. What does the subject turn to during the narrator's visit to the group of people, a month after the train conversation?
(b) Mixed drinks.
(c) Mixed marriages.
3. How many years after Mustafa's death did the narrator go to work at the Department of Education in Khartoum?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
4. What did Mustafa cause to other young women?
(b) Love of life.
5. How does the narrator think Mustafa died?
(a) By drowning or disease.
(b) By drowning or suicide.
(c) By disease or suffocation.
(d) By disease or suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mustafa's only relative?
2. How old is the strange man in the village the narrator is curious about?
3. What does the narrator not want Mustafa to become for him?
4. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
5. How many months a year dioesthe narrator spend in the village he grew up in?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)