|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 61-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was presumed about Mustafa during the big flooding?
(a) That he drowned.
(b) That he lost his children.
(c) That he lost his wife.
(d) That he moved.
2. What was presumed about Mustafa by the group of people the narrator talks to?
(a) That he was dead.
(b) That he was happily married.
(c) That he was a millionaire.
(d) That he was an intelligent professor.
3. Where did Mustafa meet Jean Morris?
(a) In Dublin.
(b) In Chelsea.
(c) In Khartoum.
(d) In Cairo.
4. When did legendary flooding of the Nile occur?
(b) Every 40 or 50 years.
(c) Every 20 or 30 years.
(d) Every 100 years.
5. Who does the narrator remember when he sees his favorite tree?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator not want Mustafa to become for him?
2. What did this influential man do to Mustafa?
3. How many different women was Mustafa living with simultaneously when he was with Jean?
4. Where did Mustafa first see Isabella Seymour?
5. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)