|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the subject turn to during the narrator's visit to the group of people, a month after the train conversation?
(c) Mixed marriages.
(d) Mixed drinks.
2. What did the narrator think to do with the room when he leaves?
(a) Trash it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Empty it.
(d) Lock it forever.
3. What does the narrator say about Western women?
(a) That they are attractive.
(b) That he doesn't know about them.
(c) That he knows all about them
(d) That they are smart.
4. What else does the man on the train talk to the narrator about?
(a) The weather.
(b) His career with the army.
(c) His career with the government.
(d) The narrator's career.
5. What was the narrator's promise to Mustafa?
(a) Not to talk about his mother.
(b) Not to take care of his sons.
(c) Not to talk about him.
(d) Not to go into the triangular room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Mustafa saw his mother?
2. How many siblings does Mustafa have?
3. What resulted in the death of Hosna, according to the narrator?
4. What were Western women called in the stories at grandfather's house?
5. When was the Sudanese independence?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)