|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mustafa have in Khartoum?
(a) A testament.
(b) Another child.
(c) A fancy car.
(d) A business.
2. Who did a conference delegate praise about to Mahjoub?
(b) Mustafa Sa'eed.
(d) The narrator.
3. When was the Sudanese independence?
4. Who does the narrator remember when he sees his favorite tree?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
5. What killed Wad and Hosna?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What resulted in the death of Hosna, according to the narrator?
2. When did legendary flooding of the Nile occur?
3. What does the narrator tell his family about the Europeans?
4. What is the name of the narrator's sister?
5. In what kind of condition were the narrator and his friend Mahjoub in when they talked about Mustafa?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)