|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the narrator about Wad's marriage plans?
(d) Wad himself.
2. Who joins the narrator when he is drinking with Mahjoub one day?
3. Why did the narrator visit his sister?
(a) Because he loves her.
(b) To get information about the murders.
(c) To get a letter from Hosna.
(d) To avoid an argument.
4. What is stored in the strange triangular room of Mustafa's house?
(a) A key and a message.
(b) A testament.
(c) Papers and diaries.
5. Where did the two cars go after their occupants met?
(a) Seperate ways.
(b) To Europe.
(c) The same way.
(d) No where.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator wonder about the women he saw pictures of?
2. Who was the public prosecutor at Mustafa's trial?
3. How many cigarettes did the narrator give the person who asked for one?
4. What was written in a notebook the narrator found in the triangular room?
5. Who invited the narrator to lunch as the group left grandfather's house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)