|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was presumed about Mustafa during the big flooding?
(a) That he lost his wife.
(b) That he drowned.
(c) That he lost his children.
(d) That he moved.
2. What did the narrator miss most during his absence in the village?
(a) The food.
(c) The closeness of tribal life.
(d) The climate.
3. When was the last time Mustafa saw his mother?
(a) Before he went to school abroad.
(b) When he got married.
(c) After he went to school abroad.
(d) While he was at school abroad.
4. How long has the narrator been gone before returning to his village in Africa?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years
5. Where did Mustafa meet Jean Morris?
(a) In Dublin.
(b) In Chelsea.
(c) In Cairo.
(d) In Khartoum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell his family about the Europeans?
2. How was Mustafa presented at his trial?
3. Who joins the narrator when he is drinking with Mahjoub one day?
4. What does the narrator invite Mustafa to after their introduction?
5. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)