|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time Mustafa saw his mother?
(a) After he went to school abroad.
(b) Before he went to school abroad.
(c) While he was at school abroad.
(d) When he got married.
2. Where did Mustafa go to school when he had to go abroad for the first time?
3. Where is Mustafa from?
4. How long did it take Mustafa to learn to write?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four weeks.
5. Who does the narrator visit a month after the conversation on the train?
(a) Some people from the University in Khartoum.
(b) Some people from the Department of Agriculture.
(c) Some people from the University in Cairo.
(d) Some people from the Department of Education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gift does Mustafa bring the narrator when he visits his house?
2. Why did Mustafa decide to stay in the village after leaving the place he was from?
3. What was the name of the college Mustafa went to in the Sudan?
4. What did Mustafa do when this influential man appeared?
5. What does the narrator hear about Mustafa during the conversation in the train?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)