|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 88-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who waits for the narrator each time he arrived back in his childhood village?
(a) His father and his friends.
(b) His father and other family members.
(c) Just his father.
(d) Just his friends.
2. What is Mustafa's last name?
3. Who invited the narrator to lunch as the group left grandfather's house?
(a) Mustafa Sa'eed.
(b) Wad Prayers.
(c) Bint Mazjoub.
(d) Wad Rayyes.
4. What does the narrator do when he hears the story about Mustafa in the train?
(a) He listens.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He says he doesn't know who Mustafa is.
(d) He says he knew Mustafa as well.
5. Whose voice did the narrator hear when he walked by his grandfather's house?
(a) His grandfather's.
(b) His father's.
(c) His grandmother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator feel about Hosna?
2. Who does the narrator talk to one day when taking the train?
3. When was the last time Mustafa saw his mother?
4. What does the narrator not want Mustafa to become for him?
5. Who did Wad want to marry?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)