|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 88-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was presumed about Mustafa by the group of people the narrator talks to?
(a) That he was an intelligent professor.
(b) That he was a millionaire.
(c) That he was dead.
(d) That he was happily married.
2. What did the grandfather splurge on?
(a) What the narrator needed.
(b) What he needed for prayer.
(c) What his wife needed.
(d) What he needed for the house.
3. How often did the steamer come to the narrator's childhood village?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Twice a month.
4. How does the narrator know about the legendary flooding of the Nile?
(a) He read about it.
(b) Mustafa told him.
(c) His mother told him.
(d) His father told him.
5. Where did Mustafa first see Isabella Seymour?
(a) In a bar.
(b) At school.
(c) At a store.
(d) At a park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Mahmoud and Sa'eed?
2. Who should be given the key to the triangular room eventually?
3. What did Wad say when he heard Hosna's reaction to the marriage plans?
4. Who invited the narrator to lunch as the group left grandfather's house?
5. What is stored in the strange triangular room of Mustafa's house?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)