|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 88-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Mustafa to learn to write?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
2. How does the narrator think Mustafa died?
(a) By drowning or disease.
(b) By disease or suffocation.
(c) By drowning or suicide.
(d) By disease or suicide.
3. How many years did Mustafa stay in his first school before going abroad the first time?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four months.
4. What religion did they talk about at the grandfather's house?
5. What does the narrator not want Mustafa to become for him?
(a) An example.
(b) A hero.
(c) A vague memory.
(d) An obsession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Mahmoud and Sa'eed?
2. How did an influential man once appear before Mustafa?
3. What did Hosna do when she thought about Mustafa?
4. Who did the narrator talk to when Mahmoud and Sa'eed left?
5. What did the villagers begin to build at one point?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)