|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 88-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did the steamer come to the narrator's childhood village?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a week.
2. What does the narrator's sister think about Western women?
(a) That they are not as stupid as their tribal women.
(b) That they are not as knowledgeable as their tribal women.
(c) That they are not as healthy as their tribal women.
(d) That they are not as attractive as their tribal women.
3. What kind of life did the grandfather live?
(a) An acetic life.
(b) A tiring life.
(c) A rich life.
(d) A comfortable life.
4. What did the grandfather splurge on?
(a) What he needed for the house.
(b) What he needed for prayer.
(c) What the narrator needed.
(d) What his wife needed.
5. How does the narrator think Mustafa died?
(a) By drowning or suicide.
(b) By disease or suicide.
(c) By disease or suffocation.
(d) By drowning or disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. With who did they banter back and forth about their sexual exploits at grandfather's house?
2. What does the narrator not want Mustafa to become for him?
3. Who did the villagers blame for not getting the project they worked on finished?
4. What does the subject turn to during the narrator's visit to the group of people, a month after the train conversation?
5. What did Mustafa do in his sleep?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)