|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 88-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator guardian of?
(a) Wad's children.
(b) Mustafa's children.
(c) Wad's sister.
(d) Mustafa's wife.
2. What did Hosna do when she thought about Mustafa?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She sobbed.
(c) She smiled.
(d) She made food.
3. Who is telling a story when the narrator arrives at his grandfather's house?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
4. What does the narrator talk about when he returns to the village he grew up in?
(b) A donkey.
(c) His new love affair.
(d) The steamer that travels on the Nile.
5. How does the narrator think Mustafa died?
(a) By disease or suicide.
(b) By drowning or suicide.
(c) By drowning or disease.
(d) By disease or suffocation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mustafa go to school when he had to go abroad for the first time?
2. What did Mustafa do in his sleep?
3. Who does the narrator talk to one day when taking the train?
4. What did Mustafa cause to other young women?
5. Who told the narrator about Wad's marriage plans?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)