|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Hosna not do to Wad for two weeks after the wedding?
(d) Cook dinner.
2. What happened to Mustafa during the big flooding?
(a) He got married.
(b) He didn't return home.
(c) He saved a lot of people.
(d) He lost his house.
3. What does the narrator do when he hears the story about Mustafa in the train?
(a) He says he doesn't know who Mustafa is.
(b) He listens.
(c) He says he knew Mustafa as well.
(d) He smiles.
4. Who told the narrator about Wad's marriage plans?
(a) Wad himself.
5. Who did Bint Mazjoub tell stories of?
(a) Her siblings.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her husbands.
(d) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is telling a story when the narrator arrives at his grandfather's house?
2. Who did a conference delegate praise about to Mahjoub?
3. What did the narrator tell his friend Mahjoub about in Khartoum?
4. What was the narrator being told by the person who picks him up?
5. What did Mustafa do as the first Sudanese?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)