|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who met the narrator when he arrived back into the village by steamer?
(a) Mustafa's sons.
(b) His friend Mahjoub.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
2. What did the grandfather splurge on?
(a) What his wife needed.
(b) What he needed for prayer.
(c) What the narrator needed.
(d) What he needed for the house.
3. What kind of life did the grandfather live?
(a) A rich life.
(b) A comfortable life.
(c) An acetic life.
(d) A tiring life.
4. What were tribal women that Western women are not?
5. When did the narrator go see his sister?
(a) On the second day of his visit.
(b) On the first day of his visit.
(c) On the third day of his visit.
(d) On the fourth day of his visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bint Mazjoub tell stories of?
2. When did legendary flooding of the Nile occur?
3. What did the narrator do after leaving Mustafa's house the night Mustafa told his story?
4. What was the narrator being told by the person who picks him up?
5. Who was the narrator thinking about during his ghastly journey to the village?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)