|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did he leave the village the last time?
(a) One month.
(b) 28 days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) 32 days.
2. What reason for his visit did the narrator give his mother?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(d) The boys.
3. When did legendary flooding of the Nile occur?
(a) Every 40 or 50 years.
(b) Every 20 or 30 years.
(d) Every 100 years.
4. What would Hosna not do to Wad for two weeks after the wedding?
(a) Cook dinner.
5. What does the narrator's sister think about Western women?
(a) That they are not as healthy as their tribal women.
(b) That they are not as attractive as their tribal women.
(c) That they are not as stupid as their tribal women.
(d) That they are not as knowledgeable as their tribal women.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were rooms added to the grandfather's house?
2. Who did Wad want to marry?
3. What happened to Mustafa during the big flooding?
4. Who told the narrator about Wad's marriage plans?
5. Who does the narrator talk to one day when taking the train?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)