|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With who did they banter back and forth about their sexual exploits at grandfather's house?
(a) With the village leaders.
(b) With the old women.
(c) With the neighbors.
(d) With the old men.
2. Why did the narrator go back to the village after leaving by car?
(a) Because he received an email.
(b) Because somebody told him to in a visit.
(c) Because he received a cable.
(d) Because he received a phone call.
3. How does the narrator know about the legendary flooding of the Nile?
(a) He read about it.
(b) Mustafa told him.
(c) His mother told him.
(d) His father told him.
4. What kind of life did the grandfather live?
(a) An acetic life.
(b) A rich life.
(c) A tiring life.
(d) A comfortable life.
5. How wass the grandfather's house built?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the subject turn to during the narrator's visit to the group of people, a month after the train conversation?
2. What is the house of the narrator's grandfather made of?
3. What killed Wad and Hosna?
4. What were tribal women that Western women are not?
5. What does the narrator's sister think about Western women?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)