|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invited the narrator to lunch as the group left grandfather's house?
(a) Mustafa Sa'eed.
(b) Bint Mazjoub.
(c) Wad Rayyes.
(d) Wad Prayers.
2. Why could Mahjoub not question the conference delegate?
(a) Because it was inappropriate.
(b) Because it was too hot.
(c) Because he disappeared.
(d) Because he didn't want to talk anymore.
3. With who did they banter back and forth about their sexual exploits at grandfather's house?
(a) With the village leaders.
(b) With the neighbors.
(c) With the old women.
(d) With the old men.
4. Who did the narrator talk about the murders with, after visiting his sister?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His friend Mahjoub.
5. Who is the narrator guardian of?
(a) Wad's children.
(b) Mustafa's wife.
(c) Mustafa's children.
(d) Wad's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of life did the grandfather live?
2. What did the narrator do after leaving Mustafa's house the night Mustafa told his story?
3. What was the name of the college Mustafa went to in the Sudan?
4. What were Western women called in the stories at grandfather's house?
5. What was presumed about Mustafa during the big flooding?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)