1. How long has the narrator been gone before returning to his village in Africa?
(a) Six years
(b) Five years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Eight years.
2. Where did the narrator stay during his absence in the village?
3. What did the narrator miss most during his absence in the village?
(a) The climate.
(b) The closeness of tribal life.
(d) The food.
4. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
(a) He recites verses from the Koran.
(b) He tells a few stories.
(c) He recites verses from the Bible.
(d) He eats cake.
5. How old is the strange man in the village the narrator is curious about?
(a) Around 40.
(b) Around 70.
(c) Around 50.
(d) Around 60.
6. What is the name of the strange man in the village?
7. What does the narrator tell his family about the Europeans?
(a) That they have the same customs and traditions.
(b) That they are much smarter than the people in his village.
(c) That they are just like the people in his village are.
(d) That they are very different from the people in his village.
This section contains 4,207 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)