1. How long has the narrator been gone before returning to his village in Africa?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Six years
2. Where did the narrator stay during his absence in the village?
3. What did the narrator miss most during his absence in the village?
(a) The closeness of tribal life.
(b) The climate.
(c) The food.
4. What does the narrator's father do when he has tea with his family again?
(a) He recites verses from the Koran.
(b) He tells a few stories.
(c) He eats cake.
(d) He recites verses from the Bible.
5. How old is the strange man in the village the narrator is curious about?
(a) Around 60.
(b) Around 70.
(c) Around 40.
(d) Around 50.
6. What is the name of the strange man in the village?
7. What does the narrator tell his family about the Europeans?
(a) That they have the same customs and traditions.
(b) That they are very different from the people in his village.
(c) That they are just like the people in his village are.
(d) That they are much smarter than the people in his village.
This section contains 4,207 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)