* The narrator is back in his Sudanese village after a seven year stay in Europe.
* The world seems unchanged to him as he is in his family's company.
* A stranger, Mustafa, now lives in his village.
* The narrator talks about his experience with the Europeans.
* He has a lot of catching up to do with the village people.
* He remembers his childhood and his grandfather.
* The narrator meets Mustafa and they talk a lot.
* The narrator and Mustafa have dinner together with two other people.
* Mustafa is a member of the Agricultural Project Committee and is treated with a great deal of respect.
* Mustafa invites the narrator over again for a big talk and shows him paperwork.
* Mustafa tells the narrator his life story.
* Mustafa was regarded as a prodigy at his Sudanese school and studied in Cairo.
* Before Mustafa left for Cairo, he...
This section contains 1,145 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)