• The narrator is back in his Sudanese village after a seven year stay in Europe.
• The world seems unchanged to him as he is in his family's company.
• A stranger, Mustafa, now lives in his village.
• The narrator talks about his experience with the Europeans.
• He has a lot of catching up to do with the village people.
• He remembers his childhood and his grandfather.
• The narrator meets Mustafa and they talk a lot.
• The narrator and Mustafa have dinner together with two other people.
• Mustafa is a member of the Agricultural Project Committee and is treated with a great deal of respect.
• Mustafa invites the narrator over again for a big talk and shows him paperwork.
• Mustafa tells the narrator his life story.
• Mustafa was regarded as a prodigy at his Sudanese school and studied in Cairo.
• Before Mustafa left for...
This section contains 1,155 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)