|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
2. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
3. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
4. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
5. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1How is the idea of "progress" portrayed in the play? Refer to specific scenes to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2Explain how the role of Nancy is a mirror to the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 3Describe the characteristics of Charlie and Nancy's marriage that create the most tension. How is that tension symbolic of evolution?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)