|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
2. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
3. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
4. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
5. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Leslie and Charlie.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the theme of Act 1. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the symbolism of the jets that fly overhead.
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)