|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
2. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
3. What is the name of the male lizard?
4. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
5. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the human needs of Nancy that are not being met? How are these needs communicated to Charlie? Describe how Charlie helps or does not help Nancy in her evolution.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the theme of Act 1. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the author's purpose. Use textual references.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)