|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the primary reason the lizards feel they have to leave the sea?
2. When does Nancy show fear?
3. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
5. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe what happens during and as a result of the lizards approaching?
2. What would Charlie like to do during retirement as opposed to Nancy?
This section contains 716 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)