|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Sarah never seen before?
2. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
3. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
4. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
5. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Nancy and Sarah.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of the jets that fly overhead.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how the role of Nancy is a mirror to the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)