|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
2. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
3. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
4. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
5. Who does Nancy speak to first?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the human needs of Nancy that are not being met? How are these needs communicated to Charlie? Describe how Charlie helps or does not help Nancy in her evolution.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the role of Nancy is a mirror to the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the symbols of progress that are revealed in the play. Use textual references to support your findings.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)