Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
2. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
3. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
Explain how the characters depict the concept of evolution. Use textual evidence.
Discuss the symbols of progress that are revealed in the play. Use textual references to support your findings.
Discuss how the idea of alienation is a common thread throughout the play. Use textual evidence to support your findings.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)