|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
2. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
3. What has Sarah never seen before?
4. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
5. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the symbolism of the jets that fly overhead.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the theme of Act 1. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Define what genre "Seascape" falls into. Is it primarily fantasy, comedy, absurd, or satire? Use textual/dialogue evidence to support your answer.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)