|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
3. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
4. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
5. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and Contrast the 1970s decade with the themes of Albee's play. Name three ways the decade is portrayed as a decade of social change.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the characters of Leslie and Charlie.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the theme of Act 1. Use textual references.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)