|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
2. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
3. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
4. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
5. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the role of Charlie mirrors the male role in the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbols of progress that are revealed in the play. Use textual references to support your findings.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how the idea of alienation is a common thread throughout the play. Use textual evidence to support your findings.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)