|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
2. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
3. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
4. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
5. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Leslie and Charlie.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how the elements of the setting (the jets, the ocean) parallel evolution.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the author's purpose. Use textual references.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)