Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
2. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
3. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
Essay Topic 1
How is the idea of "progress" portrayed in the play? Refer to specific scenes to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the characteristics of Charlie and Nancy's marriage that create the most tension. How is that tension symbolic of evolution?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the author's purpose. Use textual references.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)