|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
2. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
3. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
4. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
5. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the human needs of Nancy that are not being met? How are these needs communicated to Charlie? Describe how Charlie helps or does not help Nancy in her evolution.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the role of Charlie mirrors the male role in the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters of Nancy and Sarah.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)