|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
2. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
3. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
4. Who does Nancy speak to first?
5. What does the author want the audience to play the least attention to?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the author's purpose. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the role of Charlie mirrors the male role in the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how the role of Nancy is a mirror to the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)