|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
2. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
3. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
4. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
5. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Nancy and Sarah.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the theme of Act 1. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Describe how the elements of the setting (the jets, the ocean) parallel evolution.
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)