|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
2. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
3. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
4. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
5. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the role of Charlie mirrors the male role in the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the author's purpose. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how the role of Nancy is a mirror to the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)