|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
2. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
3. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
4. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
5. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Nancy and Sarah.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the role of Nancy is a mirror to the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 3
Define what genre "Seascape" falls into. Is it primarily fantasy, comedy, absurd, or satire? Use textual/dialogue evidence to support your answer.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)