Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
2. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
3. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the symbolism of the jets that fly overhead.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the characters of Nancy and Sarah.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters of Leslie and Charlie.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)