|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
2. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
3. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
4. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the characters of Nancy and Sarah.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the gender-based communication skills of Charlie and Nancy with the lizards.
Essay Topic 3
How is the idea of "progress" portrayed in the play? Refer to specific scenes to support your answer.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)