|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
2. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
3. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
4. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
5. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define what genre "Seascape" falls into. Is it primarily fantasy, comedy, absurd, or satire? Use textual/dialogue evidence to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What are the human needs of Nancy that are not being met? How are these needs communicated to Charlie? Describe how Charlie helps or does not help Nancy in her evolution.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the symbols of progress that are revealed in the play. Use textual references to support your findings.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)