|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
2. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
3. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the symbols of progress that are revealed in the play. Use textual references to support your findings.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the author's purpose. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the gender-based communication skills of Charlie and Nancy with the lizards.
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)