|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
2. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
3. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
4. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
5. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define what genre "Seascape" falls into. Is it primarily fantasy, comedy, absurd, or satire? Use textual/dialogue evidence to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the author's purpose. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the theme of Act 1. Use textual references.
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)