Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
2. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
3. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the role of Nancy is a mirror to the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the role of Charlie mirrors the male role in the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how the anthropomorphic (animals that have human qualities) creatures are used by the author to illustrate human emotions and revelations.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)