|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
2. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
3. Who does Nancy speak to first?
4. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
5. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the idea of alienation is a common thread throughout the play. Use textual evidence to support your findings.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the theme of Act 1. Use textual references.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the characteristics of Charlie and Nancy's marriage that create the most tension. How is that tension symbolic of evolution?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)