|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
2. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
3. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
4. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
5. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the role of Charlie mirrors the male role in the Women's Liberation Movement of the 1970s.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the characters of Leslie and Charlie.
Essay Topic 3
What are the human needs of Nancy that are not being met? How are these needs communicated to Charlie? Describe how Charlie helps or does not help Nancy in her evolution.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)