|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
(a) His hair
(b) His clothes
(c) His shoes
(d) His fingers
2. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate business
(b) To communicate a need for protection
(c) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(d) To communicate humans are not aggressive
3. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
(a) Nancy's thighs
(b) Nancy's breasts
(c) Nancy's legs
(d) Nancy's navel
4. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
(a) She brings up his childhood dream
(b) She brings up the liver paste sandwiches
(c) She tells the lizards Charlie is lazy
(d) She talks about how she wants an adventure
5. Who calms the men down?
(a) The men concede on their own
(b) The two women together
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
2. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
3. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
4. What is the name of the female lizard?
5. What is the author's purpose of the play?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)