|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(c) Charlie interrupts Nancy
2. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
(a) Leslie pokes Charlie hard
(b) Leslie kicks Charlie hard
(c) Leslie tries to lift Charlie up
(d) Leslie spits on Charlie
3. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Rest on the sand
(b) Into the waves
(c) Return to the sea
(d) Behind the rock
4. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because of the language problem
(b) Because Nancy is talking to much
(c) Because Charlie isn't talking
(d) Because Leslie is shy
5. What position are Nancy and Charlie in when Act 2 opens?
(a) Playful positions
(b) They have left the beach
(c) Ideal positions
(d) Submissive positions
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
2. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
3. What is the primary reason the lizards feel they have to leave the sea?
4. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
5. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)