|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nancy speak to first?
2. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
(a) He is in a state of awe
(b) He is in a catatonic state
(c) He is in a state of delight
(d) He is in a state of panic
3. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
(a) It was aggressive
(b) It was instinctive
(c) It was arranged
(d) It was spontaneous
4. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah throws a punch
(b) Sarah cries
(c) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(d) Sarah runs away
5. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
(a) They use a computer
(b) They try to translate
(c) Written communication
(d) Physical communication
Short Answer Questions
1. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
2. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
3. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
4. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
5. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)