|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel living on land
(b) How she would feel living with the humans
(c) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(d) How she would feel living alone
2. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
(a) They have no teeth
(b) They are docile
(c) They are harmless
(d) They are smaller than she thought
3. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
(a) It's short
(b) It's long
(c) It's unnecessary
(d) It's uncomfortable
4. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(d) Charlie interrupts Nancy
5. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
(d) Business sense
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
2. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
3. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
4. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
5. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)