|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
(a) A flock of seagulls
(b) A heliocopter
(c) Another jet
(d) A kite
2. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They laugh
(b) They grow belligerent
(c) They grow weary
(d) They grow happy
3. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
(a) The concept of the moon
(b) The concept of precipitation
(c) The concept of flight
(d) The concept of a cloud
4. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
(b) Leslie and Sarah walk away
(c) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(d) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
5. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(b) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(c) Charlie attacks Leslie
(d) Charlie covers up his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
2. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
3. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
4. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
5. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)