|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
(a) She changes the subject
(b) She tries to teach them to dance
(c) She changes her clothes
(d) She tries to get them to swim
2. Who calms the men down?
(a) The two women together
(c) The men concede on their own
3. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
(a) That humans interact with their offspring
(b) That humans keep their offspring for years
(c) That offspring look like their parents
(d) That human offspring are so needy
4. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
(b) She looks for an escape route
(d) Open to the experience
5. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) They begin to cry
(b) They don't move
(c) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
(d) They get up and run
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
2. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
3. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
4. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
5. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)