|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
(a) The concept of gravity
(b) The concept of flight
(c) The concept of aeronautics
(d) The concept of machines
2. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
(a) They walk past them
(b) They poke them
(c) They attack them
(d) They punch them
3. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
4. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
(a) Declare revenge on the humans
(b) Never speak to the humans again
(c) Stay on land
(d) Return to their home
5. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
(a) Business sense
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
2. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
3. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
4. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
5. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)