|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
(a) Leslie kicks Charlie hard
(b) Leslie spits on Charlie
(c) Leslie tries to lift Charlie up
(d) Leslie pokes Charlie hard
2. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards curious about humans
(b) What made the lizards approach them
(c) What makes the lizards happy in life
(d) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
3. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
4. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) They begin to cry
(b) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
(c) They get up and run
(d) They don't move
5. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
2. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
3. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
4. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
5. Who calms the men down?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)