|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calms the men down?
(b) The men concede on their own
(d) The two women together
2. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(b) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(c) Charlie covers up his wife
(d) Charlie attacks Leslie
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) A physical attack
(b) They stop speaking to each other
(c) They swim in the ocean
(d) A verbal attack
4. What prize did Edward Albee win for the play, Seascape?
(a) The PEN Award
(b) The Pulitzer
(c) The Newberry
(d) The Man Book Prize
5. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Frustrate each other
(b) Annoy each other
(c) Love each other
(d) Belittle each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
2. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
3. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
4. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
5. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)