|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nancy speak to first?
2. What has Sarah never seen before?
3. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
(a) The concept of marriage
(b) The concept of emotions
(c) The concept of divorce
(d) The concept of pregnancy
4. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
(a) Nancy and Sarah
(b) Charlie and Leslie
(c) Leslie and Nancy
(d) Charlie and Sarah
5. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in Africa
(b) Creatures of the sea
(c) Creatures in the jungle
(d) Creatures in the desert
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
2. What does the author want the audience to play the least attention to?
3. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
4. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
5. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)