|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
2. What is the name of the female lizard?
3. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change is fast
(b) If change happens to everyone
(c) If change is their destiny
(d) If change is good
4. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(b) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
(c) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(d) Leslie and Sarah walk away
5. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of progress
(b) The process of evolution
(c) The process of decline
(d) The process of reproduction
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
2. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
3. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
4. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
5. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)