|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
2. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to Leslie
(b) Talk to her
(c) Talk to Sarah
(d) Walk away from the beach
3. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the fastest lizard
(b) She was the longest lizard
(c) She was the strongest lizard
(d) She was the prettiest lizard
4. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
(b) Sex and love
(c) Eggs and sperm
(d) Procreation and child rearing
5. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Reality and reproduction
(b) Fantasy and science
(c) Reality and science
(d) Fantasy and reality
Short Answer Questions
1. What does that author want the audience to pay the most attention to?
2. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
3. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)