|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
2. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
(a) They poke them
(b) They attack them
(c) They walk past them
(d) They punch them
3. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a child has another child
(b) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
(c) It's a lifelong commitment
(d) When a child is married
4. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(b) Shaking hands
(d) Making a sand castle
5. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
(a) A dolphin
(b) An ape
(c) A turtle
(d) A fish
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
2. What is the name of the male lizard?
3. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
4. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
5. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)