|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
(a) It was arranged
(b) It was instinctive
(c) It was spontaneous
(d) It was aggressive
2. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
3. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie attacks Leslie
(b) Charlie covers up his wife
(c) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(d) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
4. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Fantasy and reality
(b) Reality and science
(c) Fantasy and science
(d) Reality and reproduction
5. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
2. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
3. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
4. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
5. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)