|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
2. What has Sarah never seen before?
3. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) They get up and run
(b) They begin to cry
(c) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
(d) They don't move
4. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Shaking hands
(b) Making a sand castle
5. What does that author want the audience to pay the most attention to?
(a) Important social issues
(b) Important reproductive issues
(c) Important biological issues
(d) Important domestic issues
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
2. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
3. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
4. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
5. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)