|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
(a) Procreation and child rearing
(b) Eggs and sperm
(d) Sex and love
2. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Fantasy and reality
(b) Fantasy and science
(c) Reality and science
(d) Reality and reproduction
3. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
(a) It's uncomfortable
(b) It's unnecessary
(c) It's short
(d) It's long
4. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
(a) He is joyful and anticipatory
(b) He is infuriated and embarrased
(c) He is happy and open
(d) He is sad and depressed
5. What does the author want the audience to play the least attention to?
(a) Issues of domesticity and child-rearing
(b) Issues of friendship
(c) Issues of lesser consequence
(d) Issues of business and law
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
2. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
3. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
4. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
5. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)