|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) There is no immediate danger
(b) They may become dangerous
(c) They are dead
(d) They are very dangerous
2. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(b) Leslie and Sarah walk away
(c) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
(d) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
3. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because Nancy is talking to much
(b) Because of the language problem
(c) Because Leslie is shy
(d) Because Charlie isn't talking
4. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
(a) The concept of a cloud
(b) The concept of precipitation
(c) The concept of flight
(d) The concept of the moon
5. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
(a) A dolphin
(b) A fish
(c) A turtle
(d) An ape
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
2. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
3. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
4. What does the author want the audience to play the least attention to?
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)