|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(d) Charlie interrupts Nancy
2. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
(a) For money
(b) For love
(c) For workers
(d) For company
3. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in Africa
(b) Creatures in the jungle
(c) Creatures in the desert
(d) Creatures of the sea
4. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel living with the humans
(b) How she would feel living on land
(c) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(d) How she would feel living alone
5. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
3. What is the author's purpose of the play?
4. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
5. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)