|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
(a) She tells the lizards Charlie is lazy
(b) She brings up the liver paste sandwiches
(c) She talks about how she wants an adventure
(d) She brings up his childhood dream
2. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
(a) One sound from Nancy
(b) One foot forward from the creatures
(c) One loud sound from the creatures
(d) One poke from the creatures
3. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They grow weary
(b) They grow belligerent
(c) They laugh
(d) They grow happy
4. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the longest lizard
(b) She was the strongest lizard
(c) She was the prettiest lizard
(d) She was the fastest lizard
5. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) They swim in the ocean
(b) A physical attack
(c) They stop speaking to each other
(d) A verbal attack
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
2. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
3. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
4. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
5. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)