|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
(c) Business sense
2. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
(a) She changes her clothes
(b) She tries to teach them to dance
(c) She tries to get them to swim
(d) She changes the subject
3. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A flock of seagulls
(b) A kite
(c) A jet
(d) A hot air balloon
4. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) There is no immediate danger
(b) They may become dangerous
(c) They are dead
(d) They are very dangerous
5. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
(a) She brings up his childhood dream
(b) She talks about how she wants an adventure
(c) She tells the lizards Charlie is lazy
(d) She brings up the liver paste sandwiches
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
2. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
3. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
4. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
5. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)