|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A kite
(b) A jet
(c) A hot air balloon
(d) A flock of seagulls
2. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Belittle each other
(b) Frustrate each other
(c) Annoy each other
(d) Love each other
3. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
4. Who calms the men down?
(a) The men concede on their own
(b) The two women together
5. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
2. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
3. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
4. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
5. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)