|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of progress
(b) The process of reproduction
(c) The process of evolution
(d) The process of decline
2. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Behind the rock
(b) Return to the sea
(c) Rest on the sand
(d) Into the waves
3. Who does Nancy speak to first?
4. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
(a) They've been buried in the sand
(b) They've been injured
(c) They've been eaten or lost
(d) They've been hatched
5. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because of the language problem
(b) Because Nancy is talking to much
(c) Because Charlie isn't talking
(d) Because Leslie is shy
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
2. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
3. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
4. What does that author want the audience to pay the most attention to?
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)