|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
(a) Return to their home
(b) Never speak to the humans again
(c) Declare revenge on the humans
(d) Stay on land
2. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
(a) That humans keep their offspring for years
(b) That humans interact with their offspring
(c) That human offspring are so needy
(d) That offspring look like their parents
3. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a child is married
(b) It's a lifelong commitment
(c) When a child has another child
(d) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
4. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in the jungle
(b) Creatures in Africa
(c) Creatures in the desert
(d) Creatures of the sea
5. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
(a) The ability to have twins
(b) The size of the mother pregnant
(c) The size of the human born
(d) The amount of humans produced at one time
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
2. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
3. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
4. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
5. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)