|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
2. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
3. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
(a) They attack them
(b) They poke them
(c) They walk past them
(d) They punch them
4. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
5. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
2. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
3. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
4. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
5. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)