|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
(a) They are eager to start over
(b) They know they don't like the sea
(c) They know something has changed
(d) They are happy and joyful
2. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
(a) He is joyful and anticipatory
(b) He is infuriated and embarrased
(c) He is happy and open
(d) He is sad and depressed
3. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel living alone
(b) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(c) How she would feel living on land
(d) How she would feel living with the humans
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
2. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
3. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
4. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
5. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)