|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
(a) Einstein's theory of relativity
(b) The theory of evolution
(c) The theory of progress
(d) The biography of Charles Darwin
2. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(b) What made the lizards curious about humans
(c) What makes the lizards happy in life
(d) What made the lizards approach them
3. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change happens to everyone
(b) If change is good
(c) If change is their destiny
(d) If change is fast
4. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
5. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to Sarah
(b) Talk to Leslie
(c) Talk to her
(d) Walk away from the beach
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
2. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
3. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
4. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
5. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)