|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
2. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) They may become dangerous
(b) They are dead
(c) They are very dangerous
(d) There is no immediate danger
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) They stop speaking to each other
(b) A physical attack
(c) A verbal attack
(d) They swim in the ocean
4. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change is good
(b) If change is their destiny
(c) If change happens to everyone
(d) If change is fast
5. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in the desert
(b) Creatures in the jungle
(c) Creatures in Africa
(d) Creatures of the sea
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
2. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
3. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
4. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
5. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)