|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because Charlie isn't talking
(b) Because Leslie is shy
(c) Because Nancy is talking to much
(d) Because of the language problem
2. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
(a) One foot forward from the creatures
(b) One loud sound from the creatures
(c) One sound from Nancy
(d) One poke from the creatures
3. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
4. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(b) Charlie covers up his wife
(c) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(d) Charlie attacks Leslie
5. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change is fast
(b) If change is their destiny
(c) If change is good
(d) If change happens to everyone
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
2. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
3. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
4. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
5. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)