|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Frustrate each other
(b) Love each other
(c) Annoy each other
(d) Belittle each other
2. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
(a) Because she needs them for company
(b) Because they would like land better
(c) Because she likes them
(d) Because they will just return at some point
3. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
4. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change is fast
(b) If change happens to everyone
(c) If change is their destiny
(d) If change is good
5. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
2. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
3. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
4. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
5. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)