|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
2. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
(a) Being eaten alive
(b) Cruel fate
(d) Being buried alive
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(b) The Female Lizard
(d) The Male Lizard
4. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Developing a career
(d) Looking for a husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
2. What is Nancy's ideal life?
3. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
4. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
5. What concept do the lizards parallel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What topic does the breast exposure lead to?
2. Why does the conversation of exclusivity threaten to create a problem?
3. How does Leslie describe his pairing with Sarah?
4. How does Charlie react when Nancy brings up his living underwater dream for the second time?
5. What do Charlie and Nancy hope their submissive gesture will do?
6. What happens to the lizards as a jet flies overhead?
7. After the biological information about procreation and child-rearing is explained, what concept does Nancy tell the lizards about that the lizards do not understand?
8. What does the conversation of procreation and child-rearing lead to?
9. How does Nancy respond when Charlie mentions the concept of machines to the lizards and speaks of machines that go underwater?
10. Describe the act of shaking hands between the lizards and the humans.
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)