|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sand creatures
(d) Sea creatures
2. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
3. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
(b) A light swim
(c) A nap
(d) A long walk
4. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
5. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
2. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
3. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
4. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
5. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the appearance of another jet do to the group?
2. How do Nancy and Charlie react to the sound of a jet overhead interrupting their conversation?
3. Describe the opening setting of Act 1.
4. What is so incredulous, according to Leslie and Sarah, about human reproduction?
5. How do Charlie and Nancy initially react to the presence of the lizards?
6. Describe the second time the lizards approach the humans?
7. Describe the act of shaking hands between the lizards and the humans.
8. What does Sarah reveal to Nancy about her eggs?
9. How does Leslie describe his pairing with Sarah?
10. How does Nancy react to her husband's raving and blaming of why the lizards have appeared?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)