|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
2. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their finances
(b) Their children's college fund
(c) Their future live as divorcees
(d) Their sex life
3. What object does the creature peek out behind?
(a) A surfboard
(b) A rock
(c) A cliff
(d) A mound of seaweed
4. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The time period
(b) The insanity of Charlie
(c) The geographic location
(d) The advancement of technology
5. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
2. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
3. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
4. Which character finds a descent size stick?
5. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is amazing to Leslie and Sarah about human child-rearing?
2. What does Charlie immediately blame the existence of the lizards on?
3. Has Charlie ever had an affair? Explain.
4. What topic does the breast exposure lead to?
5. Describe the opening setting of Act 1.
6. Desperate to get a reaction from her husband about anything, what subject does Nancy bring up and why?
7. Where would Charlie like to spend his retirement?
8. Explain how the lizards agree to stay on land and not return to the sea?
9. What is Charlie's plan of defense against the lizards?
10. What does Sarah learn from Nancy as they notice a flock of seagulls flying overhead?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)