|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Sarah never seen before?
2. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah cries
(b) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(c) Sarah runs away
(d) Sarah throws a punch
3. What does that author want the audience to pay the most attention to?
(a) Important biological issues
(b) Important domestic issues
(c) Important social issues
(d) Important reproductive issues
4. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(b) Making a sand castle
(c) Shaking hands
5. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
(a) Nancy's breasts
(b) Nancy's navel
(c) Nancy's legs
(d) Nancy's thighs
6. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards curious about humans
(b) What makes the lizards happy in life
(c) What made the lizards approach them
(d) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
7. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah walk away
(b) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
(c) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(d) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
8. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
(a) Leslie kicks Charlie hard
(b) Leslie pokes Charlie hard
(c) Leslie spits on Charlie
(d) Leslie tries to lift Charlie up
9. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Love each other
(b) Belittle each other
(c) Frustrate each other
(d) Annoy each other
10. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
(a) They know they don't like the sea
(b) They are eager to start over
(c) They are happy and joyful
(d) They know something has changed
11. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They grow happy
(b) They laugh
(c) They grow belligerent
(d) They grow weary
12. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the prettiest lizard
(b) She was the longest lizard
(c) She was the strongest lizard
(d) She was the fastest lizard
13. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
14. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
15. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
2. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
3. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
4. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
5. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)