|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
(a) She brings up his childhood dream
(b) She brings up the liver paste sandwiches
(c) She talks about how she wants an adventure
(d) She tells the lizards Charlie is lazy
2. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of evolution
(b) The process of decline
(c) The process of progress
(d) The process of reproduction
3. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
(a) Charlie and Sarah
(b) Leslie and Nancy
(c) Nancy and Sarah
(d) Sarah and Charlie
4. Who calms the men down?
(b) The men concede on their own
(d) The two women together
5. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Making a sand castle
(c) Shaking hands
6. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
7. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(b) Charlie covers up his wife
(c) Charlie attacks Leslie
(d) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
8. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
9. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
10. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
(a) They are harmless
(b) They are docile
(c) They are smaller than she thought
(d) They have no teeth
11. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a child is married
(b) When a child has another child
(c) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
(d) It's a lifelong commitment
12. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
(a) The ability to have twins
(b) The size of the human born
(c) The size of the mother pregnant
(d) The amount of humans produced at one time
13. Who does Nancy speak to first?
14. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
(a) They know something has changed
(b) They are eager to start over
(c) They are happy and joyful
(d) They know they don't like the sea
15. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A flock of seagulls
(b) A jet
(c) A kite
(d) A hot air balloon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
2. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
3. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
4. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
5. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)