|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male lizard?
2. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
(b) Whether Charlie has had an affair
(c) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(d) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
3. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Reality and science
(b) Fantasy and reality
(c) Reality and reproduction
(d) Fantasy and science
4. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) A verbal attack
(b) They stop speaking to each other
(c) They swim in the ocean
(d) A physical attack
5. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
2. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
3. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
4. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
5. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)