|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(b) Shaking hands
(d) Making a sand castle
2. What has Sarah never seen before?
3. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
(a) The concept of marriage
(b) The concept of emotions
(c) The concept of pregnancy
(d) The concept of divorce
4. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
5. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
(a) The theory of evolution
(b) Einstein's theory of relativity
(c) The theory of progress
(d) The biography of Charles Darwin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
4. What is Nancy's ideal life?
5. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)