|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
2. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A dream
(c) A fantasy
(d) A certain hell
3. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
4. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) Their love for each other
(b) War on the lizards
(c) Their hatred for each other
(d) War on each other
5. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
2. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
3. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
4. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
5. Which character finds a descent size stick?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)