|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
(a) That humans keep their offspring for years
(b) That offspring look like their parents
(c) That humans interact with their offspring
(d) That human offspring are so needy
2. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
(a) Too lofty of a goal
(b) Childhood fancy
(c) Childhood humor
(d) Too hard
3. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
4. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
5. What position are Nancy and Charlie in when Act 2 opens?
(a) Submissive positions
(b) Playful positions
(c) Ideal positions
(d) They have left the beach
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
2. Who does Nancy speak to first?
3. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
4. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
5. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)