|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
(a) The Equal Rights Ammendment
(b) Women's Suffrage
(c) The Women's Liberation Movement
2. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
3. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Alienates her
(b) Brings her closer
(c) Delights her
(d) Angers her
4. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They grow happy
(b) They grow weary
(c) They grow belligerent
(d) They laugh
5. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(b) Sand creatures
(d) Sea creatures
Short Answer Questions
1. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
2. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
3. What is the name of the male lizard?
4. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
5. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)