|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(b) A stick
(c) A rock
(d) A dead fish
2. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
3. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
4. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
5. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A kite
(b) A flock of seagulls
(c) A hot air balloon
(d) A jet
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
2. Which character finds a descent size stick?
3. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
4. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
5. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)