|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) A verbal attack
(b) A physical attack
(c) They swim in the ocean
(d) They stop speaking to each other
2. What is the author's purpose of the play?
(a) To explore sex and love
(b) To explore procreation and child-rearing
(c) To explore reptilian life on earth
(d) To explore evolution and progress
3. What has Sarah never seen before?
4. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
(b) Being eaten alive
(c) Being buried alive
(d) Cruel fate
5. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
(a) Lizards are more simple
(b) Lizards look for love
(c) Humans are immature
(d) Humans look for love
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
2. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
3. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
4. What prize did Edward Albee win for the play, Seascape?
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)