|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(c) It is unclear
(d) In some cases
2. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
3. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A giant squid
(b) A sandpiper
(c) A lizard
(d) A dolphin
4. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
(a) The concept of flight
(b) The concept of a cloud
(c) The concept of the moon
(d) The concept of precipitation
5. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The time period
(b) The geographic location
(c) The advancement of technology
(d) The insanity of Charlie
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
2. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
3. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
4. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
5. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)