|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
(a) The ability to have twins
(b) The size of the mother pregnant
(c) The size of the human born
(d) The amount of humans produced at one time
2. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
3. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
4. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
(a) The concept of flight
(b) The concept of aeronautics
(c) The concept of machines
(d) The concept of gravity
5. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The evolution of man
(c) The industrial revolution
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
2. What is the name of the female lizard?
3. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
4. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
5. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)