|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
3. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
4. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
(a) His hair
(b) His clothes
(c) His shoes
(d) His fingers
5. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is proud
(b) He is indifferent
(c) He is enraged
(d) He is thrilled
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
2. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
3. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
4. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
5. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)