|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
2. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
(a) It was aggressive
(b) It was spontaneous
(c) It was instinctive
(d) It was arranged
3. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
4. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(b) How she would feel living with the humans
(c) How she would feel living on land
(d) How she would feel living alone
5. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) They are dead
(b) They may become dangerous
(c) They are very dangerous
(d) There is no immediate danger
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
3. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
4. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
5. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)