|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(a) Clear headed
2. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(a) In some cases
(b) It is unclear
3. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
(a) He is in a catatonic state
(b) He is in a state of panic
(c) He is in a state of awe
(d) He is in a state of delight
4. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards approach them
(b) What makes the lizards happy in life
(c) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(d) What made the lizards curious about humans
5. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(b) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(c) Leslie and Sarah walk away
(d) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
2. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
3. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
4. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
5. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)