|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary reason the lizards feel they have to leave the sea?
(a) They want an adventure
(b) They don't like it
(c) They don't get along with the other lizards
(d) They don't belong
2. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
(a) She changes her clothes
(b) She changes the subject
(c) She tries to teach them to dance
(d) She tries to get them to swim
3. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two sea turtles
(b) Two heavy rocks
(c) Two heavy bricks
(d) Two bags of sand
4. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
5. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) A verbal attack
(b) They swim in the ocean
(c) A physical attack
(d) They stop speaking to each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
3. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
4. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
5. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)