|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of progress
(b) The process of decline
(c) The process of reproduction
(d) The process of evolution
2. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
(a) He is in a catatonic state
(b) He is in a state of delight
(c) He is in a state of panic
(d) He is in a state of awe
3. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is false evidence of the issue
(b) There is injustice within the issue
(c) There is no truth to the issue
(d) There is truth to the issue
4. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
5. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the fastest lizard
(b) She was the strongest lizard
(c) She was the prettiest lizard
(d) She was the longest lizard
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
2. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
3. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
4. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
5. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)