|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male lizard?
2. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They grow weary
(b) They grow happy
(c) They grow belligerent
(d) They laugh
3. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Drinking too much wine
(b) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(c) Having salt water in their eyes
(d) A punishment for a faulty marriage
4. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
5. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
2. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
3. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
4. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
5. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)