|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(a) Three times
2. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) There is no immediate danger
(b) They are dead
(c) They may become dangerous
(d) They are very dangerous
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) A physical attack
(b) A verbal attack
(c) They swim in the ocean
(d) They stop speaking to each other
4. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
(a) The Equal Rights Ammendment
(c) The Women's Liberation Movement
(d) Women's Suffrage
5. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
2. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
3. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
4. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
5. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)