|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
2. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
3. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
(a) They rely on physical communication
(b) They rely on instinct
(c) They rely on language
(d) They rely on attraction
4. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
(a) His dignity
(b) His anger
(c) His sanity
(d) His humor
5. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
(a) They are smaller than she thought
(b) They are harmless
(c) They are docile
(d) They have no teeth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
2. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
3. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
4. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
5. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)