|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
(a) Another jet
(b) A flock of seagulls
(c) A kite
(d) A heliocopter
2. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
(a) The sound makes them scream
(b) The sound angers them and they attack
(c) The sound makes them bury their heads in the sand
(d) The sound sends them back behind the rocks
3. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
4. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel living with the humans
(b) How she would feel living alone
(c) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(d) How she would feel living on land
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(c) Certain death
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
2. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
3. What is Charlie's ideal life?
4. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
5. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)