|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
(a) A long walk on the beach
(b) An argument
(c) A sexual escapade
(d) A dip in the water
2. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate a need for protection
(b) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(c) To communicate business
(d) To communicate humans are not aggressive
3. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
(a) His hair
(b) His clothes
(c) His shoes
(d) His fingers
4. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Annoy each other
(b) Frustrate each other
(c) Love each other
(d) Belittle each other
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(c) Looking for a husband
(d) Developing a career
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
2. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
3. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
4. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
5. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)