|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two bags of sand
(b) Two heavy bricks
(c) Two heavy rocks
(d) Two sea turtles
2. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
(a) To adopt a child
(b) A flight to another beach
(c) A move to another home
3. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the fresh salty air
(b) To talk about the shells
(c) To talk about her love of water
(d) To talk about the birds
4. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
5. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
2. What is Charlie's ideal life?
3. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
4. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
5. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)