|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
2. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
(a) Leslie tries to lift Charlie up
(b) Leslie spits on Charlie
(c) Leslie pokes Charlie hard
(d) Leslie kicks Charlie hard
3. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
(a) How much self discipline he had
(b) How long he could stay underwater
(c) How fast he could swim back up to the surface
(d) How strong he was
4. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
5. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(b) Charlie interrupts Nancy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
2. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
3. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
4. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
5. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)