|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
(a) He is in a catatonic state
(b) He is in a state of panic
(c) He is in a state of delight
(d) He is in a state of awe
2. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards approach them
(b) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(c) What makes the lizards happy in life
(d) What made the lizards curious about humans
3. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
(a) One loud sound from the creatures
(b) One sound from Nancy
(c) One foot forward from the creatures
(d) One poke from the creatures
4. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two heavy bricks
(b) Two sea turtles
(c) Two bags of sand
(d) Two heavy rocks
5. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Behind the rock
(b) Into the waves
(c) Rest on the sand
(d) Return to the sea
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
2. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
3. What does the author want the audience to play the least attention to?
4. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
5. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)