|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
2. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
3. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
4. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A certain hell
(b) A fantasy
(c) A dream
5. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(b) The Male Lizard
(c) The Female Lizard
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
2. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
3. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
4. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
5. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)