|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Empty nest syndrome
(b) Childless depression
(c) Financial ruin
(d) Health problems
2. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
3. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
(a) Humans are immature
(b) Humans look for love
(c) Lizards are more simple
(d) Lizards look for love
4. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
5. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will find another man
(b) Nancy will divorce him
(c) Nancy will go on her own
(d) Nancy will sell the house
Short Answer Questions
1. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
2. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
3. What concept do the lizards parallel?
4. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
5. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)