|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
2. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(d) Three times
3. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When she herself makes a frightening noise
(b) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(c) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
(d) When her husband makes a frightening noise
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Annoy each other
(b) Belittle each other
(c) Frustrate each other
(d) Love each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
2. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
3. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
4. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
5. Who is the author of Seascape?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)