|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(b) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
(c) Whether Charlie has had an affair
(d) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
2. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(b) How she would feel living with the humans
(c) How she would feel living alone
(d) How she would feel living on land
3. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
(a) For love
(b) For workers
(c) For company
(d) For money
4. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A fantasy
(c) A dream
(d) A certain hell
5. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A dead fish
(c) A stick
(d) A rock
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
2. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
3. What is the author's purpose of the play?
4. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
5. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)