|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
(a) She is horrified
(b) She is fascinated
(c) She is paralyzed in fear
(d) She is in awe
2. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Squaking seagulls
(b) Jets overhead
(c) Other people talking
(d) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
3. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
4. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
(a) Critical events of the 1980s
(b) Critical events of the 1970s
(c) Critical events of the 1990s
(d) Critical events of the 21st century
5. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
(a) His anger
(b) His humor
(c) His sanity
(d) His dignity
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
2. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
3. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
4. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
5. What is Nancy's ideal life?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)