|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A dead fish
(b) A rock
(c) A stick
2. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
3. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sea creatures
(d) Sand creatures
4. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Developing a career
(b) Looking for a husband
5. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
(a) They punch them
(b) They walk past them
(c) They poke them
(d) They attack them
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
2. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
3. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
4. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
5. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)