|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
(a) Having a handsome partner
(b) Having a strong partner
(c) Having a rich partner
(d) Having a faithful partner
2. Who does Nancy speak to first?
3. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Reality and reproduction
(b) Reality and science
(c) Fantasy and science
(d) Fantasy and reality
4. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
(a) She changes the subject
(b) She tries to teach them to dance
(c) She tries to get them to swim
(d) She changes her clothes
5. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Annoy each other
(b) Frustrate each other
(c) Belittle each other
(d) Love each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
2. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
5. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)