|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male lizard?
2. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in the jungle
(b) Creatures in Africa
(c) Creatures in the desert
(d) Creatures of the sea
3. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is truth to the issue
(b) There is injustice within the issue
(c) There is false evidence of the issue
(d) There is no truth to the issue
4. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
5. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
2. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
3. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
4. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
5. What does that author want the audience to pay the most attention to?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)