|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
2. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A dead fish
(b) A stick
(c) A rock
3. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
4. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Childless depression
(b) Financial ruin
(c) Health problems
(d) Empty nest syndrome
5. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(a) The Female Lizard
(d) The Male Lizard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the male lizard?
2. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
3. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
4. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
5. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)