|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the creature peek out behind?
(a) A cliff
(b) A mound of seaweed
(c) A rock
(d) A surfboard
2. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
(a) Leslie tries to lift Charlie up
(b) Leslie kicks Charlie hard
(c) Leslie spits on Charlie
(d) Leslie pokes Charlie hard
3. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
(a) She is fascinated
(b) She is paralyzed in fear
(c) She is in awe
(d) She is horrified
4. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
(a) Humans are immature
(b) Humans look for love
(c) Lizards look for love
(d) Lizards are more simple
5. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
(a) A move to another home
(b) A flight to another beach
(c) To adopt a child
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
2. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
3. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
4. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
5. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)