|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
2. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
(a) They are smaller than she thought
(b) They are docile
(c) They are harmless
(d) They have no teeth
3. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
4. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
(a) Sex and adventure
(b) Care and balance
(c) Intimacy and connection
(d) Money and a home
5. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
(a) They are friends
(b) They are brother and sister
(c) They are dating
(d) They are married
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
2. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
3. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
4. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
5. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)