|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
2. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
(a) She brings up the liver paste sandwiches
(b) She talks about how she wants an adventure
(c) She tells the lizards Charlie is lazy
(d) She brings up his childhood dream
3. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
(a) Written communication
(b) They try to translate
(c) Physical communication
(d) They use a computer
4. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
5. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Seascape?
2. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
3. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
4. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
5. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)