|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Sarah never seen before?
2. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
(a) Leslie and Nancy
(b) Nancy and Sarah
(c) Charlie and Leslie
(d) Charlie and Sarah
3. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because Leslie is shy
(b) Because of the language problem
(c) Because Charlie isn't talking
(d) Because Nancy is talking to much
4. What is the name of the male lizard?
5. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
2. Which character finds a descent size stick?
3. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
4. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
5. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)