|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Frustrate each other
(b) Annoy each other
(c) Love each other
(d) Belittle each other
2. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
3. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
(b) Open to the experience
(c) She looks for an escape route
4. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
(b) Child rearing
5. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) A lake
(c) The sea
(d) A lagoon
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
2. What is the author's purpose of the play?
3. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
4. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
5. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)