|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Edward Albee
(b) Aurthur Miller
(c) Beth Henley
(d) Tenessee Williams
3. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
(a) Having a strong partner
(b) Having a rich partner
(c) Having a faithful partner
(d) Having a handsome partner
4. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
5. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(b) Clear headed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
2. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
3. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
4. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
5. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)