|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) They swim in the ocean
(b) They stop speaking to each other
(c) A verbal attack
(d) A physical attack
2. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) They are very dangerous
(b) There is no immediate danger
(c) They may become dangerous
(d) They are dead
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(b) Clear headed
4. What has Sarah never seen before?
5. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
(a) The Equal Rights Ammendment
(b) The Women's Liberation Movement
(c) Women's Suffrage
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
2. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
3. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
4. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
5. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)