|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
(a) He is infuriated and embarrased
(b) He is happy and open
(c) He is joyful and anticipatory
(d) He is sad and depressed
2. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
(a) The concept of precipitation
(b) The concept of the moon
(c) The concept of flight
(d) The concept of a cloud
3. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about her love of water
(b) To talk about the birds
(c) To talk about the fresh salty air
(d) To talk about the shells
5. What prize did Edward Albee win for the play, Seascape?
(a) The Pulitzer
(b) The Man Book Prize
(c) The PEN Award
(d) The Newberry
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
2. What is the name of the male lizard?
3. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
4. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
5. What is the author's purpose of the play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)