|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
2. What position are Nancy and Charlie in when Act 2 opens?
(a) Playful positions
(b) Ideal positions
(c) Submissive positions
(d) They have left the beach
3. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(b) Sarah throws a punch
(c) Sarah runs away
(d) Sarah cries
4. What is the primary reason the lizards feel they have to leave the sea?
(a) They don't get along with the other lizards
(b) They don't belong
(c) They don't like it
(d) They want an adventure
5. What does that author want the audience to pay the most attention to?
(a) Important social issues
(b) Important biological issues
(c) Important reproductive issues
(d) Important domestic issues
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
2. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
3. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
4. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
5. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)