|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(b) A fantasy
(c) A certain hell
(d) A dream
2. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
(b) They get up and run
(c) They begin to cry
(d) They don't move
3. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(b) What made the lizards approach them
(c) What makes the lizards happy in life
(d) What made the lizards curious about humans
4. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
(a) She looks for an escape route
(b) Open to the experience
5. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
2. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
3. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
4. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
5. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)