|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
2. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
(a) The drop out rate
(b) Global warming
(c) Environmental issues
(d) Domestic violence
3. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie has had an affair
(b) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(c) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
(d) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
4. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) A punishment for a faulty marriage
(b) Drinking too much wine
(c) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(d) Having salt water in their eyes
5. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(b) Sarah runs away
(c) Sarah cries
(d) Sarah throws a punch
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
2. Who calms the men down?
3. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
4. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
5. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)