|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
(a) Lie on the ground
(b) Call for help
(d) Jump in the water
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In a retirement home
(b) On a boat
(c) In Florida
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
4. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in the jungle
(b) Creatures in the desert
(c) Creatures in Africa
(d) Creatures of the sea
5. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because of the language problem
(b) Because Leslie is shy
(c) Because Charlie isn't talking
(d) Because Nancy is talking to much
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
2. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
3. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
4. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
5. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)