|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(c) Certain death
2. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a child is married
(b) It's a lifelong commitment
(c) When a child has another child
(d) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
3. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Is compassionate to him
(b) Rants that life is short
(c) Asks for him to change
(d) Tells him he must go back to work
4. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sand creatures
(b) Sea creatures
5. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) They may become dangerous
(b) They are very dangerous
(c) They are dead
(d) There is no immediate danger
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
2. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
3. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
4. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
5. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)