|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(a) An invention by men
(b) A lie
(c) A double edged sword
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(b) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(c) Humans evolved in the jungle
(d) Humans evolved from sea creatures
5. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(c) Sand creatures
(d) Sea creatures
Short Answer Questions
1. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
2. What has Sarah never seen before?
3. What position are Nancy and Charlie in when Act 2 opens?
4. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
5. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)