|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Squaking seagulls
(b) Other people talking
(c) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(d) Jets overhead
2. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A happy wife
(b) A cunning wife
(c) A good wife
(d) A resentful wife
3. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(c) Be a wife
(d) Serve in the home
4. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The industrial revolution
(c) The evolution of man
5. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What makes the lizards happy in life
(b) What made the lizards approach them
(c) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(d) What made the lizards curious about humans
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
2. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
3. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
4. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
5. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)