|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is indifferent
(b) He is thrilled
(c) He is proud
(d) He is enraged
2. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
(a) Lizards are more simple
(b) Humans look for love
(c) Humans are immature
(d) Lizards look for love
3. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
4. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Is compassionate to him
(b) Rants that life is short
(c) Tells him he must go back to work
(d) Asks for him to change
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
2. What prize did Edward Albee win for the play, Seascape?
3. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
4. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
5. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)