|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A certain hell
(b) A fantasy
(d) A dream
2. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They grow happy
(b) They laugh
(c) They grow weary
(d) They grow belligerent
3. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
4. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
(b) She looks for an escape route
(d) Open to the experience
5. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
2. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
3. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
4. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
5. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)