|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
(a) The concept of emotions
(b) The concept of marriage
(c) The concept of pregnancy
(d) The concept of divorce
2. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
(a) She is fascinated
(b) She is horrified
(c) She is paralyzed in fear
(d) She is in awe
3. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(b) In some cases
(c) It is unclear
4. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
(b) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(c) When her husband makes a frightening noise
(d) When she herself makes a frightening noise
5. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(a) A lie
(c) An invention by men
(d) A double edged sword
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
2. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
3. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
5. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)