|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
(b) When a child has another child
(c) When a child is married
(d) It's a lifelong commitment
2. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) The desert
(c) The beach
(d) East Hamptons
3. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
4. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
5. What is the name of the female lizard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
2. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
3. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
4. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
5. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)