|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
(b) Procreation and child rearing
(c) Sex and love
(d) Eggs and sperm
2. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Nancy is overwhelmed
(b) Nancy is scared
(c) Nancy is panicked
(d) Nancy is in awe
3. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Drinking too much wine
(b) Having salt water in their eyes
(c) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(d) A punishment for a faulty marriage
4. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is enraged
(b) He is proud
(c) He is indifferent
(d) He is thrilled
5. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
2. What has Sarah never seen before?
3. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
4. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
5. Who does Nancy speak to first?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)