|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The geographic location
(b) The insanity of Charlie
(c) The time period
(d) The advancement of technology
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) A self-made genius
(b) An expert
(c) An academic
(d) A role-player
3. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(b) The Female Lizard
(d) The Male Lizard
4. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
(a) It is unclear
(d) In some cases
5. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) They don't move
(b) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
(c) They get up and run
(d) They begin to cry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
3. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
4. What concept do the lizards parallel?
5. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)