|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
(b) Business sense
3. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
4. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
(a) Too lofty of a goal
(b) Too hard
(c) Childhood humor
(d) Childhood fancy
5. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(b) Three times
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
2. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
3. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
4. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
5. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)