|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) On a stretch of beach somewhere
(b) In a retirement home
(c) In Florida
(d) On a boat
2. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
3. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
(a) They are dating
(b) They are married
(c) They are friends
(d) They are brother and sister
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the birds
(b) To talk about the shells
(c) To talk about her love of water
(d) To talk about the fresh salty air
5. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
2. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
3. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
4. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
5. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)