|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
(b) Child rearing
2. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
(a) That humans interact with their offspring
(b) That humans keep their offspring for years
(c) That human offspring are so needy
(d) That offspring look like their parents
3. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
(a) He's content to rest
(b) He's content to only learn to sail
(c) He's anxious to travel
(d) He's anxious to be a grandfather
4. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
5. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
2. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
3. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
4. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
5. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)