|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(b) The Female Lizard
(c) The Male Lizard
2. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(b) A punishment for a faulty marriage
(c) Having salt water in their eyes
(d) Drinking too much wine
3. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Edward Albee
(b) Aurthur Miller
(c) Beth Henley
(d) Tenessee Williams
4. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
5. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two heavy rocks
(b) Two bags of sand
(c) Two heavy bricks
(d) Two sea turtles
Short Answer Questions
1. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
4. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
5. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)