|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
(a) They've been hatched
(b) They've been buried in the sand
(c) They've been injured
(d) They've been eaten or lost
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
(c) Business sense
3. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
(a) To hide
(b) Charlie hurt himself
(c) To prevent the lizards from attacking
(d) To surrender
4. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(a) A double edged sword
(b) An invention by men
(d) A lie
5. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
(a) Leslie and Nancy
(b) Charlie and Sarah
(c) Nancy and Sarah
(d) Charlie and Leslie
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think is imminent?
2. When does Nancy show fear?
3. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
4. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
5. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)