|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
(d) Be expressionless
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(b) What made the lizards curious about humans
(c) What makes the lizards happy in life
(d) What made the lizards approach them
4. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(c) Clear headed
5. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
2. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
3. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
4. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
5. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)