|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
(a) Declare revenge on the humans
(b) Never speak to the humans again
(c) Stay on land
(d) Return to their home
2. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
3. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Fantasy and science
(b) Reality and reproduction
(c) Fantasy and reality
(d) Reality and science
4. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sand creatures
(b) Sea creatures
5. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
2. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
3. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
4. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
5. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)