|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about her love of water
(b) To talk about the birds
(c) To talk about the fresh salty air
(d) To talk about the shells
2. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Shaking hands
(d) Making a sand castle
3. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) A self-made genius
(b) A role-player
(c) An expert
(d) An academic
4. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The geographic location
(b) The advancement of technology
(c) The time period
(d) The insanity of Charlie
5. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does the creature peek out behind?
2. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
3. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
4. Who does Nancy speak to first?
5. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)