|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
(a) She is fascinated
(b) She is in awe
(c) She is paralyzed in fear
(d) She is horrified
2. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(b) Charlie interrupts Nancy
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(a) The Female Lizard
(b) The Male Lizard
4. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
5. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
2. What does the author want the audience to play the least attention to?
3. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
4. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
5. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)