|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A stick
(b) A dead fish
(c) A rock
2. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A happy wife
(b) A resentful wife
(c) A cunning wife
(d) A good wife
3. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
4. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
(a) The amount of humans produced at one time
(b) The size of the human born
(c) The size of the mother pregnant
(d) The ability to have twins
5. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
(a) Having a strong partner
(b) Having a handsome partner
(c) Having a faithful partner
(d) Having a rich partner
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
2. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
3. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
4. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
5. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)