|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(d) Charlie interrupts Nancy
2. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to Leslie
(b) Walk away from the beach
(c) Talk to Sarah
(d) Talk to her
3. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
(a) Complete loyalty
(b) Complete love
(c) Complete companionship
(d) Complete protection
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the fresh salty air
(b) To talk about the birds
(c) To talk about the shells
(d) To talk about her love of water
5. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
2. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
3. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
4. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
5. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)