|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
2. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
3. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(a) It is unclear
(b) In some cases
4. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures of the sea
(b) Creatures in the desert
(c) Creatures in Africa
(d) Creatures in the jungle
5. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
2. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
3. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
4. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
5. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)