|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate a need for protection
(b) To communicate business
(c) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(d) To communicate an understanding of friendship
2. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A walk on the shore line
(b) Feeding the seagulls
(c) A picnic lunch
(d) A long run
3. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
(a) A long walk
(b) A nap
(c) A light swim
4. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) Their hatred for each other
(b) War on each other
(c) War on the lizards
(d) Their love for each other
5. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
(a) Another jet
(b) A heliocopter
(c) A kite
(d) A flock of seagulls
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
2. How do the lizards feel about their unrest?
3. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
4. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
5. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)