|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(b) Humans evolved in the jungle
(c) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(d) Humans evolved from sea creatures
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
4. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) The sea
(c) A lake
(d) A swimming pool
5. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
(a) His alcohol and drug abuse
(b) His intolerance
(c) His indifference and tension
(d) His anger and rage
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's purpose of the play?
2. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
3. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
4. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
5. Who is the author of Seascape?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)