|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
(b) After their 1st year of marriage
(c) After 10 years of marriage
(d) After 20 years of marriage
2. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
(a) The concept of machines
(b) The concept of aeronautics
(c) The concept of flight
(d) The concept of gravity
3. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
4. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When she herself makes a frightening noise
(b) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(c) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
(d) When her husband makes a frightening noise
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(d) Certain death
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
2. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
4. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
5. Who is the author of Seascape?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)