|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
(a) Declare revenge on the humans
(b) Return to their home
(c) Never speak to the humans again
(d) Stay on land
2. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(b) Charlie covers up his wife
(c) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(d) Charlie attacks Leslie
3. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved in the jungle
(b) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(c) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(d) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
4. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
5. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
2. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
3. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
4. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
5. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)