|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
(a) A long walk on the beach
(b) An argument
(c) A sexual escapade
(d) A dip in the water
2. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
3. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
(a) His anger and rage
(b) His indifference and tension
(c) His intolerance
(d) His alcohol and drug abuse
4. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
5. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(b) Humans evolved in the jungle
(c) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(d) Humans evolved from sea creatures
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
2. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
3. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
4. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
5. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)