|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
(a) The sound makes them bury their heads in the sand
(b) The sound makes them scream
(c) The sound sends them back behind the rocks
(d) The sound angers them and they attack
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) An expert
(b) An academic
(c) A role-player
(d) A self-made genius
3. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) The beach
(b) East Hamptons
(c) The desert
(d) A swimming pool
4. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
(a) They are dating
(b) They are married
(c) They are friends
(d) They are brother and sister
5. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(a) A lie
(c) A double edged sword
(d) An invention by men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
2. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
3. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
4. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)