|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(a) Three times
2. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A zest for life
(b) Mutual attraction for each other
(c) Respect for each other
(d) A sense of purpose
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(c) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
4. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
(a) Being eaten alive
(b) Being buried alive
(d) Cruel fate
5. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is proud
(b) He is indifferent
(c) He is enraged
(d) He is thrilled
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
3. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
4. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
5. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)