|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The time period
(b) The geographic location
(c) The insanity of Charlie
(d) The advancement of technology
2. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
(a) They are brother and sister
(b) They are married
(c) They are dating
(d) They are friends
3. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) Respect for each other
(b) Mutual attraction for each other
(c) A zest for life
(d) A sense of purpose
4. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A good wife
(b) A resentful wife
(c) A cunning wife
(d) A happy wife
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Looking for a husband
(c) Developing a career
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nancy's ideal life?
2. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
3. What kind of man has Charlie become?
4. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
5. What concept do the lizards parallel?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)