|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
2. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their sex life
(b) Their finances
(c) Their children's college fund
(d) Their future live as divorcees
3. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(b) It is unclear
(c) In some cases
4. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A dead fish
(c) A rock
(d) A stick
5. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The time period
(b) The geographic location
(c) The insanity of Charlie
(d) The advancement of technology
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
2. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
3. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
4. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
5. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)