|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
(a) To surrender
(b) To hide
(c) To prevent the lizards from attacking
(d) Charlie hurt himself
2. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
(a) A flight to another beach
(c) To adopt a child
(d) A move to another home
3. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
4. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A giant squid
(b) A lizard
(c) A dolphin
(d) A sandpiper
5. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie's ideal life?
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. When does Nancy show fear?
4. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
5. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)