|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(a) The Female Lizard
(c) The Male Lizard
2. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
(a) The sound makes them scream
(b) The sound makes them bury their heads in the sand
(c) The sound angers them and they attack
(d) The sound sends them back behind the rocks
3. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
4. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When her husband makes a frightening noise
(b) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
(c) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(d) When she herself makes a frightening noise
5. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
(b) Charlie is overwhelmed
(c) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(d) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
2. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
3. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
5. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)