|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(a) A double edged sword
(c) A lie
(d) An invention by men
2. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A picnic lunch
(b) A walk on the shore line
(c) A long run
(d) Feeding the seagulls
4. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(c) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
5. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
(a) A long walk
(b) A nap
(c) A light swim
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
2. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
3. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
4. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
5. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)