|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) The beach
(b) The desert
(c) A swimming pool
(d) East Hamptons
2. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
3. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sand creatures
(d) Sea creatures
4. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
(a) Lie on the ground
(b) Call for help
(c) Jump in the water
5. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
(a) Money and a home
(b) Intimacy and connection
(c) Care and balance
(d) Sex and adventure
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
2. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
3. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
4. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
5. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)