|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The evolution of man
(b) The industrial revolution
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Beth Henley
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Tenessee Williams
(d) Aurthur Miller
3. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
(a) He's anxious to travel
(b) He's content to only learn to sail
(c) He's content to rest
(d) He's anxious to be a grandfather
4. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Alienates her
(b) Angers her
(c) Brings her closer
(d) Delights her
5. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) A role-player
(b) An academic
(c) A self-made genius
(d) An expert
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
2. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
3. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
4. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)