|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(b) Humans evolved in the jungle
(c) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(d) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
2. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
3. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) The sea
(b) A lagoon
(c) A swimming pool
(d) A lake
4. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) An academic
(b) A role-player
(c) A self-made genius
(d) An expert
5. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(b) Serve in the home
(d) Be a wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
2. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
3. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
4. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
5. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)