|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
2. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
(a) A nap
(b) A long walk
(c) A light swim
3. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
(a) His dignity
(b) His anger
(c) His humor
(d) His sanity
4. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their children's college fund
(b) Their finances
(c) Their future live as divorcees
(d) Their sex life
5. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
(b) Be expressionless
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
2. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
4. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
5. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)