|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
2. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Brings her closer
(b) Alienates her
(c) Angers her
(d) Delights her
3. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To stay close to home
(b) To travel the globe
(c) To live on a ranch
(d) To become a writer
4. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
5. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
2. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
3. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
5. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)