|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) The desert
(b) A swimming pool
(c) The beach
(d) East Hamptons
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) The sea
(c) A lagoon
(d) A lake
3. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
(b) After 20 years of marriage
(c) After their 1st year of marriage
(d) After 10 years of marriage
4. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Delights her
(b) Alienates her
(c) Brings her closer
(d) Angers her
5. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(c) In some cases
(d) It is unclear
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
3. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
4. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
5. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)