|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(b) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
(c) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
(d) Whether Charlie has had an affair
2. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
3. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
4. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
(a) Charlie hurt himself
(b) To surrender
(c) To prevent the lizards from attacking
(d) To hide
5. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Drinking too much wine
(b) Having salt water in their eyes
(c) A punishment for a faulty marriage
(d) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
2. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
3. What object does the creature peek out behind?
4. What is Charlie's ideal life?
5. When does Nancy show fear?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)