|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
2. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
3. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is proud
(b) He is indifferent
(c) He is enraged
(d) He is thrilled
4. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
(a) The sound sends them back behind the rocks
(b) The sound angers them and they attack
(c) The sound makes them bury their heads in the sand
(d) The sound makes them scream
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Is compassionate to him
(b) Asks for him to change
(c) Rants that life is short
(d) Tells him he must go back to work
Short Answer Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
3. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
4. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
5. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)