|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In Florida
(b) In a retirement home
(c) On a boat
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
2. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
3. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Nancy is in awe
(b) Nancy is scared
(c) Nancy is overwhelmed
(d) Nancy is panicked
4. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
5. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(d) Three times
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
2. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
3. What kind of man has Charlie become?
4. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
5. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)