|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A sense of purpose
(b) A zest for life
(c) Mutual attraction for each other
(d) Respect for each other
2. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
3. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sea creatures
(b) Sand creatures
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved in the jungle
(b) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(c) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(d) Humans evolved from sea creatures
5. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of the sexes
(b) The challenge of communication
(c) The challenge of retirement
(d) The challenge of evolution
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
3. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
4. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
5. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)