|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To live on a ranch
(b) To stay close to home
(c) To become a writer
(d) To travel the globe
2. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sand creatures
(b) Sea creatures
3. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about her love of water
(b) To talk about the birds
(c) To talk about the shells
(d) To talk about the fresh salty air
4. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
(a) Money and a home
(b) Sex and adventure
(c) Intimacy and connection
(d) Care and balance
5. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
2. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
3. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
4. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
5. What is Nancy's ideal life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)