|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
(a) His intolerance
(b) His anger and rage
(c) His alcohol and drug abuse
(d) His indifference and tension
2. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is false evidence of the issue
(b) There is injustice within the issue
(c) There is no truth to the issue
(d) There is truth to the issue
3. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
(a) His sanity
(b) His humor
(c) His anger
(d) His dignity
4. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
(a) How fast he could swim back up to the surface
(b) How strong he was
(c) How much self discipline he had
(d) How long he could stay underwater
5. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
2. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
3. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
4. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
5. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)