|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
(a) A sexual escapade
(b) An argument
(c) A long walk on the beach
(d) A dip in the water
2. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
(a) To surrender
(b) To hide
(c) Charlie hurt himself
(d) To prevent the lizards from attacking
3. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two heavy rocks
(b) Two sea turtles
(c) Two bags of sand
(d) Two heavy bricks
4. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
5. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A walk on the shore line
(b) A long run
(c) Feeding the seagulls
(d) A picnic lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
2. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
3. Where does Charlie want to retire?
4. What does Charlie think is imminent?
5. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)