|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To live on a ranch
(b) To travel the globe
(c) To become a writer
(d) To stay close to home
2. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(a) Clear headed
4. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(b) The Male Lizard
(c) The Female Lizard
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A sense of purpose
(b) A zest for life
(c) Mutual attraction for each other
(d) Respect for each other
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
4. When does Nancy show fear?
5. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)