|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The insanity of Charlie
(b) The time period
(c) The advancement of technology
(d) The geographic location
2. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
(a) His sanity
(b) His dignity
(c) His anger
(d) His humor
3. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
4. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sea creatures
(c) Sand creatures
5. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of retirement
(b) The challenge of evolution
(c) The challenge of communication
(d) The challenge of the sexes
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
4. What object does the creature peek out behind?
5. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)