|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In Florida
(b) In a retirement home
(c) On a boat
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
2. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(b) Sand creatures
(d) Sea creatures
3. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
(a) Women's Suffrage
(b) The Equal Rights Ammendment
(d) The Women's Liberation Movement
4. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their finances
(b) Their children's college fund
(c) Their future live as divorcees
(d) Their sex life
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A sense of purpose
(b) A zest for life
(c) Mutual attraction for each other
(d) Respect for each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
2. Which character finds a descent size stick?
3. Who is the author of Seascape?
4. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)