|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Edward Albee
(b) Aurthur Miller
(c) Beth Henley
(d) Tenessee Williams
2. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
3. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
4. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
5. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
(d) Be expressionless
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
2. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
3. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
4. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
5. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)