|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The insanity of Charlie
(b) The advancement of technology
(c) The geographic location
(d) The time period
2. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) Respect for each other
(b) A zest for life
(c) A sense of purpose
(d) Mutual attraction for each other
3. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is indifferent
(b) He is enraged
(c) He is thrilled
(d) He is proud
4. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A happy wife
(b) A resentful wife
(c) A cunning wife
(d) A good wife
5. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
2. What is Nancy's ideal life?
3. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
5. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)