|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(c) Be a wife
(d) Serve in the home
2. What is Nancy's ideal life?
(a) To teach
(b) To work a farm
(c) To travel from beach to beach
(d) To raise more children
3. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Drinking too much wine
(b) A punishment for a faulty marriage
(c) Having salt water in their eyes
(d) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
4. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
5. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
(a) A sexual escapade
(b) A long walk on the beach
(c) A dip in the water
(d) An argument
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nancy show fear?
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
3. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
4. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
5. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)