|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
2. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(c) Clear headed
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(b) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(c) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(d) Humans evolved in the jungle
5. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(b) It is unclear
(d) In some cases
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
2. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
3. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
4. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
5. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)