|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(b) The industrial revolution
(c) The evolution of man
2. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(c) Looking for a husband
(d) Developing a career
3. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To stay close to home
(b) To travel the globe
(c) To live on a ranch
(d) To become a writer
4. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) Their hatred for each other
(b) Their love for each other
(c) War on the lizards
(d) War on each other
5. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(a) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
Short Answer Questions
1. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
2. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
3. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
4. Who is the author of Seascape?
5. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)