|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
(b) A light swim
(c) A long walk
(d) A nap
2. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is injustice within the issue
(b) There is no truth to the issue
(c) There is false evidence of the issue
(d) There is truth to the issue
3. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To live on a ranch
(b) To stay close to home
(c) To travel the globe
(d) To become a writer
4. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
(a) They are dating
(b) They are friends
(c) They are brother and sister
(d) They are married
5. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Tenessee Williams
(b) Beth Henley
(c) Edward Albee
(d) Aurthur Miller
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
2. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
3. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
4. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
5. What concept do the lizards parallel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)