|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
(a) A dolphin leaps from the water
(b) Another jet flies overhead
(c) A rock tumbles into the ocean
(d) A tidal wave begins to build
2. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(b) A lie
(c) An invention by men
(d) A double edged sword
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A picnic lunch
(b) Feeding the seagulls
(c) A long run
(d) A walk on the shore line
4. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
5. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
(a) After their 1st year of marriage
(b) After 20 years of marriage
(d) After 10 years of marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
2. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
3. What is Nancy's ideal life?
4. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
5. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)