|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
2. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their sex life
(b) Their future live as divorcees
(c) Their children's college fund
(d) Their finances
3. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(c) Certain death
4. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
(b) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
(c) Whether Charlie has had an affair
(d) Whether Charlie is a good lover
5. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
2. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
3. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
4. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
5. What kind of man has Charlie become?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)