|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To live on a ranch
(b) To stay close to home
(c) To travel the globe
(d) To become a writer
2. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Looking for a husband
(b) Developing a career
3. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
4. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
5. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
2. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
3. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
4. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
5. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)