|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) On a stretch of beach somewhere
(b) In Florida
(c) In a retirement home
(d) On a boat
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) A self-made genius
(b) A role-player
(c) An expert
(d) An academic
3. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
4. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(b) Jets overhead
(c) Squaking seagulls
(d) Other people talking
5. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does the creature peek out behind?
2. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
3. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
4. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
5. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)