|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In a retirement home
(b) On a boat
(c) In Florida
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
2. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sea creatures
(c) Sand creatures
3. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
4. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
(b) After 20 years of marriage
(c) After their 1st year of marriage
(d) After 10 years of marriage
5. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
(a) His anger and rage
(b) His intolerance
(c) His indifference and tension
(d) His alcohol and drug abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
2. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
3. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
4. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
5. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)