|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Empty nest syndrome
(b) Health problems
(c) Childless depression
(d) Financial ruin
2. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In Florida
(b) On a stretch of beach somewhere
(c) In a retirement home
(d) On a boat
3. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A zest for life
(b) Mutual attraction for each other
(c) A sense of purpose
(d) Respect for each other
4. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
(b) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
(c) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(d) Charlie is overwhelmed
5. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two sea turtles
(b) Two bags of sand
(c) Two heavy bricks
(d) Two heavy rocks
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept do the lizards parallel?
2. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
3. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
4. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
5. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)