|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Angers her
(b) Brings her closer
(c) Alienates her
(d) Delights her
2. What is Nancy's ideal life?
(a) To work a farm
(b) To raise more children
(c) To travel from beach to beach
(d) To teach
3. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A zest for life
(b) Mutual attraction for each other
(c) A sense of purpose
(d) Respect for each other
4. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
5. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) On a stretch of beach somewhere
(b) In Florida
(c) In a retirement home
(d) On a boat
Short Answer Questions
1. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
2. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
3. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
4. What concept do the lizards parallel?
5. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)