|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(b) Having salt water in their eyes
(c) Drinking too much wine
(d) A punishment for a faulty marriage
2. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
(a) A dolphin leaps from the water
(b) A rock tumbles into the ocean
(c) A tidal wave begins to build
(d) Another jet flies overhead
3. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
4. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(b) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
5. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
2. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
3. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
4. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
5. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)