|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Nancy is in awe
(b) Nancy is panicked
(c) Nancy is scared
(d) Nancy is overwhelmed
2. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
3. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The geographic location
(b) The insanity of Charlie
(c) The time period
(d) The advancement of technology
4. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Rants that life is short
(b) Tells him he must go back to work
(c) Asks for him to change
(d) Is compassionate to him
5. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Delights her
(b) Angers her
(c) Brings her closer
(d) Alienates her
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
2. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
3. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
4. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)