|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Jets overhead
(b) Other people talking
(c) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(d) Squaking seagulls
2. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
(a) An argument
(b) A dip in the water
(c) A long walk on the beach
(d) A sexual escapade
3. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To stay close to home
(b) To live on a ranch
(c) To travel the globe
(d) To become a writer
4. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
(a) Women's Suffrage
(b) The Women's Liberation Movement
(c) The Equal Rights Ammendment
5. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their children's college fund
(b) Their sex life
(c) Their future live as divorcees
(d) Their finances
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept do the lizards parallel?
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
4. Who is the author of Seascape?
5. Which character finds a descent size stick?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)