|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
(a) The Women's Liberation Movement
(b) Women's Suffrage
(d) The Equal Rights Ammendment
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Aurthur Miller
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Beth Henley
(d) Tenessee Williams
3. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
4. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
5. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
2. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
3. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
4. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
5. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)