|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
2. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
(d) Be expressionless
3. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
(a) Lie on the ground
(b) Jump in the water
(c) Call for help
4. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A zest for life
(b) Mutual attraction for each other
(c) A sense of purpose
(d) Respect for each other
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
2. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
3. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
4. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
5. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)