|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A dead fish
(c) A rock
(d) A stick
2. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(b) Jets overhead
(c) Squaking seagulls
(d) Other people talking
3. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
4. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A cunning wife
(b) A happy wife
(c) A good wife
(d) A resentful wife
5. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two sea turtles
(b) Two heavy rocks
(c) Two bags of sand
(d) Two heavy bricks
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does the creature peek out behind?
2. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
3. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
4. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
5. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)