|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will go on her own
(b) Nancy will divorce him
(c) Nancy will find another man
(d) Nancy will sell the house
2. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(c) Three times
3. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
4. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) A role-player
(b) A self-made genius
(c) An academic
(d) An expert
5. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
(a) Another jet flies overhead
(b) A dolphin leaps from the water
(c) A tidal wave begins to build
(d) A rock tumbles into the ocean
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
2. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
3. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
4. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
5. What is Charlie's ideal life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)