|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
2. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is enraged
(b) He is indifferent
(c) He is proud
(d) He is thrilled
3. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
4. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A lake
(c) A swimming pool
(d) The sea
5. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved in the jungle
(b) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(c) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(d) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
2. What is Charlie's ideal life?
3. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
4. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
5. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)