|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
(a) How much self discipline he had
(b) How fast he could swim back up to the surface
(c) How strong he was
(d) How long he could stay underwater
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Developing a career
(d) Looking for a husband
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the birds
(b) To talk about the shells
(c) To talk about her love of water
(d) To talk about the fresh salty air
5. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
2. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
4. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)