|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A cunning wife
(b) A resentful wife
(c) A happy wife
(d) A good wife
2. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(a) It is unclear
(b) In some cases
3. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
4. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
5. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
2. What is the theme of Act 1?
3. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
4. What is Nancy's ideal life?
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)