|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
4. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In Florida
(b) In a retirement home
(c) On a boat
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
5. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) A lake
(c) The sea
(d) A lagoon
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
2. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
4. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
5. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)