|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
(a) Critical events of the 1980s
(b) Critical events of the 1970s
(c) Critical events of the 1990s
(d) Critical events of the 21st century
2. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A sense of purpose
(b) Respect for each other
(c) A zest for life
(d) Mutual attraction for each other
3. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
4. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
5. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A resentful wife
(b) A cunning wife
(c) A good wife
(d) A happy wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
2. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
3. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
4. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
5. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)