|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(b) Squaking seagulls
(c) Jets overhead
(d) Other people talking
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Beth Henley
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Aurthur Miller
(d) Tenessee Williams
3. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(b) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(c) Humans evolved in the jungle
(d) Humans evolved from sea creatures
4. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
5. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
2. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
3. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
4. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
5. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)