|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
(a) The Women's Liberation Movement
(b) The Equal Rights Ammendment
(c) Women's Suffrage
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(b) Sand creatures
(d) Sea creatures
4. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) Mutual attraction for each other
(b) A sense of purpose
(c) Respect for each other
(d) A zest for life
5. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their finances
(b) Their sex life
(c) Their children's college fund
(d) Their future live as divorcees
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
2. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
3. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
4. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
5. What kind of man has Charlie become?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)