|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the birds
(b) To talk about the fresh salty air
(c) To talk about her love of water
(d) To talk about the shells
2. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The insanity of Charlie
(b) The time period
(c) The geographic location
(d) The advancement of technology
3. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of retirement
(b) The challenge of evolution
(c) The challenge of the sexes
(d) The challenge of communication
4. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(a) Certain death
5. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To stay close to home
(b) To travel the globe
(c) To become a writer
(d) To live on a ranch
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
3. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
4. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
5. Who is the author of Seascape?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)