|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The evolution of man
(b) The industrial revolution
2. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(b) Clear headed
3. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
4. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Squaking seagulls
(b) Other people talking
(c) Jets overhead
(d) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
5. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A picnic lunch
(b) A walk on the shore line
(c) Feeding the seagulls
(d) A long run
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
2. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
3. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
4. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)