|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(b) Jets overhead
(c) Other people talking
(d) Squaking seagulls
2. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
3. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is false evidence of the issue
(b) There is no truth to the issue
(c) There is injustice within the issue
(d) There is truth to the issue
4. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
5. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The time period
(b) The advancement of technology
(c) The insanity of Charlie
(d) The geographic location
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
2. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
3. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
4. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)