|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A picnic lunch
(b) A walk on the shore line
(c) Feeding the seagulls
(d) A long run
2. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
3. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To become a writer
(b) To live on a ranch
(c) To travel the globe
(d) To stay close to home
4. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is indifferent
(b) He is thrilled
(c) He is enraged
(d) He is proud
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Developing a career
(c) Looking for a husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
2. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
3. What kind of man has Charlie become?
4. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)