|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
2. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
3. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is false evidence of the issue
(b) There is truth to the issue
(c) There is injustice within the issue
(d) There is no truth to the issue
5. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their finances
(b) Their future live as divorcees
(c) Their children's college fund
(d) Their sex life
Short Answer Questions
1. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
2. What does Charlie think is imminent?
3. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
4. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
5. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)