|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A cunning wife
(b) A good wife
(c) A happy wife
(d) A resentful wife
2. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie has had an affair
(b) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(c) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
(d) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
3. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(a) It is unclear
(b) In some cases
4. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(c) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
5. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of evolution
(b) The challenge of communication
(c) The challenge of the sexes
(d) The challenge of retirement
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept do the lizards parallel?
2. What object does the creature peek out behind?
3. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
4. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
5. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)