|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
(a) An argument
(b) A dip in the water
(c) A sexual escapade
(d) A long walk on the beach
3. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Developing a career
(d) Looking for a husband
4. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The industrial revolution
(d) The evolution of man
5. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
2. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
5. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)