|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will go on her own
(b) Nancy will divorce him
(c) Nancy will sell the house
(d) Nancy will find another man
3. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(b) When her husband makes a frightening noise
(c) When she herself makes a frightening noise
(d) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
4. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(c) Three times
5. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The industrial revolution
(c) The evolution of man
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
2. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
3. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
4. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
5. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)