|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
2. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will divorce him
(b) Nancy will find another man
(c) Nancy will go on her own
(d) Nancy will sell the house
3. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A fantasy
(b) A certain hell
(d) A dream
4. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(b) Having salt water in their eyes
(c) Drinking too much wine
(d) A punishment for a faulty marriage
5. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) The desert
(b) A swimming pool
(c) The beach
(d) East Hamptons
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
2. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
3. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
4. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
5. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)