|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their future live as divorcees
(b) Their finances
(c) Their sex life
(d) Their children's college fund
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) The sea
(b) A lake
(c) A lagoon
(d) A swimming pool
3. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When she herself makes a frightening noise
(b) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(c) When her husband makes a frightening noise
(d) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
4. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) War on each other
(b) Their love for each other
(c) Their hatred for each other
(d) War on the lizards
5. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
3. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
4. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
5. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)