|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lake
(b) A lagoon
(c) The sea
(d) A swimming pool
3. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(a) A double edged sword
(c) An invention by men
(d) A lie
4. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
5. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(a) The Male Lizard
(b) The Female Lizard
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
2. Which character finds a descent size stick?
3. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
4. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
5. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)