|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the fresh salty air
(b) To talk about her love of water
(c) To talk about the shells
(d) To talk about the birds
2. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A sandpiper
(b) A dolphin
(c) A lizard
(d) A giant squid
3. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
(a) After their 1st year of marriage
(c) After 20 years of marriage
(d) After 10 years of marriage
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(b) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(c) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(d) Humans evolved in the jungle
5. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(a) In some cases
(c) It is unclear
Short Answer Questions
1. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
2. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
3. What concept do the lizards parallel?
4. What is the theme of Act 1?
5. Who is the author of Seascape?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)