|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
2. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) The desert
(c) The beach
(d) East Hamptons
3. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about her love of water
(b) To talk about the shells
(c) To talk about the birds
(d) To talk about the fresh salty air
5. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
2. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
3. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
4. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
5. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)