|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is false evidence of the issue
(b) There is no truth to the issue
(c) There is injustice within the issue
(d) There is truth to the issue
2. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(a) Clear headed
3. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(b) A double edged sword
(c) A lie
(d) An invention by men
4. What is Nancy's ideal life?
(a) To travel from beach to beach
(b) To teach
(c) To work a farm
(d) To raise more children
5. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A dream
(b) A certain hell
(c) A fantasy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
2. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
3. What is the theme of Act 1?
4. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)