|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(b) Sea creatures
(d) Sand creatures
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A lake
(c) A swimming pool
(d) The sea
3. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
(a) Childhood humor
(b) Too hard
(c) Childhood fancy
(d) Too lofty of a goal
4. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(b) Looking for a husband
(c) Developing a career
5. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
2. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
3. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
4. What kind of man has Charlie become?
5. What object does the creature peek out behind?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)