|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(a) The Male Lizard
(c) The Female Lizard
2. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
(a) A long walk
(c) A nap
(d) A light swim
3. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
4. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
5. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
(a) To adopt a child
(b) A flight to another beach
(c) A move to another home
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
2. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
3. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
4. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
5. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)