|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
(a) Two sea turtles
(b) Two heavy rocks
(c) Two heavy bricks
(d) Two bags of sand
4. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Delights her
(b) Brings her closer
(c) Alienates her
(d) Angers her
5. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(b) Three times
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
2. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
3. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
4. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)