Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Financial ruin
(b) Health problems
(c) Empty nest syndrome
(d) Childless depression
2. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
3. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In Florida
(b) In a retirement home
(c) On a boat
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
4. What object does the creature peek out behind?
(a) A cliff
(b) A surfboard
(c) A mound of seaweed
(d) A rock
5. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
(d) Be expressionless
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme of Act 1?
2. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
3. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
4. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
5. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)