|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
(b) In some cases
(c) It is unclear
2. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
3. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved in the jungle
(b) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(c) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(d) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
5. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
(b) Call for help
(c) Jump in the water
(d) Lie on the ground
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
2. What does the author want the audience to play the least attention to?
3. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
4. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
5. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)