|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
(a) Be expressionless
2. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
(a) In some cases
(d) It is unclear
3. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(b) A rock
(c) A dead fish
(d) A stick
4. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
5. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel living on land
(b) How she would feel living with the humans
(c) How she would feel living alone
(d) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
2. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
4. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
5. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)