|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) Their hatred for each other
(b) War on each other
(c) Their love for each other
(d) War on the lizards
2. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
3. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah walk away
(b) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(c) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(d) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
4. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Fantasy and reality
(b) Reality and science
(c) Reality and reproduction
(d) Fantasy and science
5. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
2. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
3. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
4. Who does Nancy speak to first?
5. How does Nancy feel about her husband's insensitivity when he asks Sarah personal questions?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)