|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(b) Serve in the home
(d) Be a wife
2. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to her
(b) Talk to Leslie
(c) Talk to Sarah
(d) Walk away from the beach
3. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
(a) Leslie and Nancy
(b) Nancy and Sarah
(c) Charlie and Sarah
(d) Charlie and Leslie
4. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
5. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
(a) The concept of divorce
(b) The concept of pregnancy
(c) The concept of emotions
(d) The concept of marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
2. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
3. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
4. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
5. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)