|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Return to the sea
(b) Rest on the sand
(c) Into the waves
(d) Behind the rock
2. Who calms the men down?
(b) The two women together
(c) The men concede on their own
3. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) Their hatred for each other
(b) War on the lizards
(c) War on each other
(d) Their love for each other
4. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
(b) Being buried alive
(c) Cruel fate
(d) Being eaten alive
5. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
(a) A rock tumbles into the ocean
(b) A tidal wave begins to build
(c) A dolphin leaps from the water
(d) Another jet flies overhead
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
2. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
3. Who is the author of Seascape?
4. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
5. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)