|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Shaking hands
(b) Making a sand castle
2. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Rest on the sand
(b) Into the waves
(c) Return to the sea
(d) Behind the rock
3. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
(a) Leslie tries to lift Charlie up
(b) Leslie pokes Charlie hard
(c) Leslie kicks Charlie hard
(d) Leslie spits on Charlie
4. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
5. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
(a) Sex and love
(b) Procreation and child rearing
(d) Eggs and sperm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
2. What has Sarah never seen before?
3. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
4. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
5. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)