|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because Nancy is talking to much
(b) Because Leslie is shy
(c) Because of the language problem
(d) Because Charlie isn't talking
2. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
3. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(a) The Male Lizard
(b) The Female Lizard
4. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
(b) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(c) When her husband makes a frightening noise
(d) When she herself makes a frightening noise
5. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(a) Charlie interrupts Nancy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
2. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
3. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
4. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
5. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)