|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Drinking too much wine
(b) Having salt water in their eyes
(c) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(d) A punishment for a faulty marriage
2. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
3. Who calms the men down?
(a) The men concede on their own
(c) The two women together
4. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
(a) To surrender
(b) To hide
(c) To prevent the lizards from attacking
(d) Charlie hurt himself
5. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in Africa
(b) Creatures in the jungle
(c) Creatures of the sea
(d) Creatures in the desert
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
2. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
3. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
4. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
5. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)