|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
(a) Money and a home
(b) Sex and adventure
(c) Intimacy and connection
(d) Care and balance
2. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(a) Clear headed
3. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
4. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A zest for life
(b) Mutual attraction for each other
(c) Respect for each other
(d) A sense of purpose
5. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to Sarah
(b) Talk to her
(c) Talk to Leslie
(d) Walk away from the beach
Short Answer Questions
1. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
2. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
3. What is the author's purpose of the play?
4. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
5. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)