|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
(a) He's anxious to travel
(b) He's content to only learn to sail
(c) He's anxious to be a grandfather
(d) He's content to rest
2. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
3. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
4. When does Nancy show fear?
(a) When she herself makes a frightening noise
(b) When her husband makes a frightening noise
(c) When the female lizard makes a frightening noise
(d) When the male lizard makes a frightening noise
5. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
2. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
3. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
4. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
5. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)