|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) War on each other
(b) Their hatred for each other
(c) War on the lizards
(d) Their love for each other
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) An expert
(b) An academic
(c) A self-made genius
(d) A role-player
3. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
(c) It is unclear
(d) In some cases
4. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Developing a career
(c) Looking for a husband
5. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
2. What is the primary reason the lizards feel they have to leave the sea?
3. What is the theme of Act 1?
4. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
5. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)