|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
(a) The concept of machines
(b) The concept of flight
(c) The concept of aeronautics
(d) The concept of gravity
2. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(b) Sarah cries
(c) Sarah throws a punch
(d) Sarah runs away
3. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
4. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
5. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Childless depression
(b) Empty nest syndrome
(c) Financial ruin
(d) Health problems
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
2. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
3. When does Nancy show fear?
4. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
5. Who calms the men down?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)