|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
(a) The concept of pregnancy
(b) The concept of marriage
(c) The concept of divorce
(d) The concept of emotions
2. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(b) Leslie and Sarah walk away
(c) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(d) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
3. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
(a) His clothes
(b) His fingers
(c) His hair
(d) His shoes
4. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
5. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
2. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
3. What has Sarah never seen before?
4. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
5. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)