|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A dead fish
(c) A stick
(d) A rock
2. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
(b) It's a lifelong commitment
(c) When a child has another child
(d) When a child is married
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(c) The Female Lizard
(d) The Male Lizard
4. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
5. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
(a) Because Charlie isn't talking
(b) Because of the language problem
(c) Because Leslie is shy
(d) Because Nancy is talking to much
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
2. What position are Nancy and Charlie in when Act 2 opens?
3. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
4. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
5. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)