|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(a) Serve in the home
(d) Be a wife
2. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(b) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
(c) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(d) Leslie and Sarah walk away
3. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
4. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(b) Charlie attacks Leslie
(c) Charlie covers up his wife
(d) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
5. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(b) Sarah cries
(c) Sarah runs away
(d) Sarah throws a punch
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
2. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
3. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
4. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
5. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)