|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
(a) A long walk on the beach
(b) An argument
(c) A sexual escapade
(d) A dip in the water
2. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
(a) One sound from Nancy
(b) One foot forward from the creatures
(c) One poke from the creatures
(d) One loud sound from the creatures
3. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Beth Henley
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Aurthur Miller
(d) Tenessee Williams
4. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
5. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
(a) An ape
(b) A fish
(c) A turtle
(d) A dolphin
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
2. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
3. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
4. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)