|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
2. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved in the jungle
(b) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(c) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(d) Humans evolved from desert creatures
3. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) The sea
(b) A lake
(c) A lagoon
(d) A swimming pool
4. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Reality and reproduction
(b) Fantasy and reality
(c) Fantasy and science
(d) Reality and science
5. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Financial ruin
(b) Empty nest syndrome
(c) Health problems
(d) Childless depression
Short Answer Questions
1. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
2. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
3. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
4. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
5. What concept do the lizards parallel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)