|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
(c) Making a sand castle
(d) Shaking hands
2. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is proud
(b) He is indifferent
(c) He is thrilled
(d) He is enraged
3. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
4. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To live on a ranch
(b) To become a writer
(c) To travel the globe
(d) To stay close to home
5. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
2. What prize did Edward Albee win for the play, Seascape?
3. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
4. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
5. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)