|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
(a) Nancy's breasts
(b) Nancy's navel
(c) Nancy's legs
(d) Nancy's thighs
2. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A flock of seagulls
(b) A jet
(c) A kite
(d) A hot air balloon
3. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
(a) It was spontaneous
(b) It was arranged
(c) It was instinctive
(d) It was aggressive
4. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
(a) Childhood humor
(b) Childhood fancy
(c) Too lofty of a goal
(d) Too hard
5. What has happened to most of the eggs that Leslie and Sarah have produced?
(a) They've been buried in the sand
(b) They've been eaten or lost
(c) They've been injured
(d) They've been hatched
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
2. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
3. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
4. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
5. What object does the creature peek out behind?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)