|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
(a) His indifference and tension
(b) His intolerance
(c) His anger and rage
(d) His alcohol and drug abuse
2. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures of the sea
(b) Creatures in the desert
(c) Creatures in Africa
(d) Creatures in the jungle
3. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate business
(b) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(c) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(d) To communicate a need for protection
4. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of evolution
(b) The challenge of retirement
(c) The challenge of communication
(d) The challenge of the sexes
5. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
(a) They use a computer
(b) They try to translate
(c) Physical communication
(d) Written communication
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
2. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
3. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
4. What is the name of the male lizard?
5. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)