|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
(a) Sex and love
(c) Procreation and child rearing
(d) Eggs and sperm
2. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Is compassionate to him
(b) Tells him he must go back to work
(c) Asks for him to change
(d) Rants that life is short
3. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah throws a punch
(b) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(c) Sarah cries
(d) Sarah runs away
4. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The industrial revolution
(c) The evolution of man
5. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
2. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
3. What object does the creature peek out behind?
4. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
5. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)