|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
2. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
(a) Sarah runs away
(b) Sarah runs to Leslie for support
(c) Sarah cries
(d) Sarah throws a punch
3. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
(a) For company
(b) For workers
(c) For love
(d) For money
4. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Nancy is scared
(b) Nancy is in awe
(c) Nancy is panicked
(d) Nancy is overwhelmed
5. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Empty nest syndrome
(b) Childless depression
(c) Health problems
(d) Financial ruin
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
2. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
3. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
4. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
5. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)