|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
2. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(b) Looking for a husband
(d) Developing a career
3. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(b) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
(c) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(d) Leslie and Sarah walk away
4. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
5. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) They swim in the ocean
(b) A verbal attack
(c) They stop speaking to each other
(d) A physical attack
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
2. What object does the creature peek out behind?
3. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
4. What simple act is even challenging between the lizards and the humans?
5. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)