|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
(a) Nancy's breasts
(b) Nancy's thighs
(c) Nancy's navel
(d) Nancy's legs
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What is Nancy's ideal life?
(a) To travel from beach to beach
(b) To work a farm
(c) To teach
(d) To raise more children
4. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A giant squid
(b) A lizard
(c) A sandpiper
(d) A dolphin
5. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie has had an affair
(b) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(c) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
(d) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
2. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
3. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
4. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
5. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)