|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the creature peek out behind?
(a) A rock
(b) A surfboard
(c) A cliff
(d) A mound of seaweed
2. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Other people talking
(b) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(c) Jets overhead
(d) Squaking seagulls
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(b) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
4. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(b) The industrial revolution
(c) The evolution of man
5. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the shells
(b) To talk about her love of water
(c) To talk about the birds
(d) To talk about the fresh salty air
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
2. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
3. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
4. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
5. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)