|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(b) Certain death
2. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Health problems
(b) Childless depression
(c) Empty nest syndrome
(d) Financial ruin
3. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
4. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The industrial revolution
(c) The evolution of man
5. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
2. When does Nancy show fear?
3. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
4. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
5. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)