|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Tenessee Williams
(b) Aurthur Miller
(c) Edward Albee
(d) Beth Henley
3. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(b) The industrial revolution
(d) The evolution of man
4. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
5. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A good wife
(b) A happy wife
(c) A cunning wife
(d) A resentful wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
2. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
3. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
4. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
5. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)