|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
2. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their future live as divorcees
(b) Their sex life
(c) Their finances
(d) Their children's college fund
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(c) Clear headed
4. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) In Florida
(b) On a boat
(c) In a retirement home
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Developing a career
(d) Looking for a husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
2. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
3. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
4. What is the theme of Act 1?
5. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)