|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(b) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
(c) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
(d) Whether Charlie has had an affair
2. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(b) Developing a career
(d) Looking for a husband
3. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The evolution of man
(c) The industrial revolution
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the fresh salty air
(b) To talk about the shells
(c) To talk about the birds
(d) To talk about her love of water
5. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) Their love for each other
(b) War on each other
(c) War on the lizards
(d) Their hatred for each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think is imminent?
2. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
3. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
4. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
5. Who is the author of Seascape?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)