|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(a) The Female Lizard
(d) The Male Lizard
2. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
3. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(b) In some cases
(c) It is unclear
4. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(a) Be a wife
(c) Serve in the home
5. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A swimming pool
(c) The sea
(d) A lake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
2. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
3. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
4. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
5. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)