|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(d) Clear headed
2. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) Feeding the seagulls
(b) A picnic lunch
(c) A walk on the shore line
(d) A long run
3. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
4. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(b) Charlie is overwhelmed
(c) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
(d) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
5. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A cunning wife
(b) A resentful wife
(c) A happy wife
(d) A good wife
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
2. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
3. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
4. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
5. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)