|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
(a) A flight to another beach
(c) To adopt a child
(d) A move to another home
2. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
(b) An invention by men
(c) A lie
(d) A double edged sword
3. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Aurthur Miller
(b) Tenessee Williams
(c) Beth Henley
(d) Edward Albee
4. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Angers her
(b) Alienates her
(c) Brings her closer
(d) Delights her
5. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A walk on the shore line
(b) Feeding the seagulls
(c) A picnic lunch
(d) A long run
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
2. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
3. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
4. What happens when the lizards move forward towards Charlie and Nancy?
5. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)