|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is indifferent
(b) He is thrilled
(c) He is proud
(d) He is enraged
2. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Jets overhead
(b) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(c) Other people talking
(d) Squaking seagulls
3. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
(a) He's content to only learn to sail
(b) He's anxious to be a grandfather
(c) He's anxious to travel
(d) He's content to rest
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is false evidence of the issue
(b) There is truth to the issue
(c) There is injustice within the issue
(d) There is no truth to the issue
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(c) Certain death
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
2. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
3. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
4. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
5. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)