|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
2. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
3. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A lake
(c) The sea
(d) A swimming pool
4. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
5. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) Feeding the seagulls
(b) A long run
(c) A picnic lunch
(d) A walk on the shore line
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
2. What is Charlie's ideal life?
3. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
4. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
5. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)