|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) On a boat
(b) In Florida
(c) In a retirement home
(d) On a stretch of beach somewhere
2. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(b) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(c) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(d) Humans evolved in the jungle
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(c) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
4. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
(a) Critical events of the 1980s
(b) Critical events of the 1970s
(c) Critical events of the 21st century
(d) Critical events of the 1990s
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Looking for a husband
(d) Developing a career
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
2. What concept do the lizards parallel?
3. When does Nancy show fear?
4. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)