|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Tenessee Williams
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Aurthur Miller
(d) Beth Henley
2. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
(a) Angers her
(b) Brings her closer
(c) Delights her
(d) Alienates her
3. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) A role-player
(b) An expert
(c) A self-made genius
(d) An academic
4. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
5. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
2. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
3. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
4. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
5. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)