|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
(a) It is unclear
(b) In some cases
2. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(a) Clear headed
3. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Edward Albee
(b) Tenessee Williams
(c) Aurthur Miller
(d) Beth Henley
4. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their sex life
(b) Their future live as divorcees
(c) Their children's college fund
(d) Their finances
5. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
(a) A good wife
(b) A resentful wife
(c) A cunning wife
(d) A happy wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
2. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
3. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
4. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
5. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)