|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
(a) Drinking too much wine
(b) Having salt water in their eyes
(c) Having eaten rancid liver paster for lunch
(d) A punishment for a faulty marriage
2. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
3. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(b) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
(c) Charlie is overwhelmed
(d) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
4. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Nancy is in awe
(b) Nancy is overwhelmed
(c) Nancy is panicked
(d) Nancy is scared
5. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
(a) A sense of purpose
(b) Respect for each other
(c) A zest for life
(d) Mutual attraction for each other
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
2. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
3. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
4. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
5. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)