|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
(a) Being buried alive
(c) Cruel fate
(d) Being eaten alive
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) East Hamptons
(c) The desert
(d) The beach
4. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Is compassionate to him
(b) Asks for him to change
(c) Rants that life is short
(d) Tells him he must go back to work
Short Answer Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
3. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
4. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
5. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)