|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept do the lizards parallel?
(a) The industrial revolution
(c) The evolution of man
2. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
3. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
(b) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(c) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
(d) Charlie is overwhelmed
4. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
5. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
(a) It is unclear
(c) In some cases
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Seascape?
2. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
3. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
4. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
5. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)