|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will divorce him
(b) Nancy will find another man
(c) Nancy will go on her own
(d) Nancy will sell the house
2. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(c) The Female Lizard
(d) The Male Lizard
4. What object does the creature peek out behind?
(a) A rock
(b) A cliff
(c) A surfboard
(d) A mound of seaweed
5. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is thrilled
(b) He is enraged
(c) He is proud
(d) He is indifferent
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
2. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
3. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
5. What does Nancy's sarcastic validation of Charlie's merits as a good husband and father lead to?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)