|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(c) Certain death
2. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie is overwhelmed
(b) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
(c) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(d) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
3. What do Nancy and Charlie declare at the end of Act 1?
(a) Their love for each other
(b) War on the lizards
(c) Their hatred for each other
(d) War on each other
4. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
(a) Being buried alive
(b) Cruel fate
(d) Being eaten alive
5. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A dream
(b) A certain hell
(d) A fantasy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
2. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
3. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
4. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
5. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)