|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
(a) His anger
(b) His humor
(c) His dignity
(d) His sanity
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) The sea
(c) A lagoon
(d) A lake
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
(c) The Male Lizard
(d) The Female Lizard
4. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(b) Clear headed
5. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
(a) Whether Charlie is interested in sex
(b) Whether Charlie is a good lover
(c) Whether Charlie is still in love with her
(d) Whether Charlie has had an affair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
2. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
3. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
4. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
5. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)