|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
(a) Lie on the ground
(b) Call for help
(d) Jump in the water
2. Where does Charlie want to retire?
(a) On a boat
(b) On a stretch of beach somewhere
(c) In a retirement home
(d) In Florida
3. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Tells him he must go back to work
(b) Rants that life is short
(c) Asks for him to change
(d) Is compassionate to him
4. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
(a) Financial ruin
(b) Childless depression
(c) Health problems
(d) Empty nest syndrome
5. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
2. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
3. What kind of man has Charlie become?
4. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
5. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)