|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lake
(b) The sea
(c) A lagoon
(d) A swimming pool
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
(a) An expert
(b) An academic
(c) A role-player
(d) A self-made genius
3. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A sandpiper
(b) A lizard
(c) A giant squid
(d) A dolphin
4. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
5. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
(b) Three times
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
2. What object does the creature peek out behind?
3. What does Nancy feel that both Charlie and Nancy have lost?
4. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
5. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)