|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers up his wife
(b) Charlie attacks Leslie
(c) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(d) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will divorce him
(b) Nancy will go on her own
(c) Nancy will find another man
(d) Nancy will sell the house
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is false evidence of the issue
(b) There is no truth to the issue
(c) There is truth to the issue
(d) There is injustice within the issue
5. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their finances
(b) Their sex life
(c) Their future live as divorcees
(d) Their children's college fund
Short Answer Questions
1. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
2. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
3. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
4. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
5. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)