|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
2. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
(a) It's long
(b) It's short
(c) It's uncomfortable
(d) It's unnecessary
3. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
(a) To live underwater
(b) To swim with dolphins
(c) To run a company
(d) To be an actor
4. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
5. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved from sea creatures
(b) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(c) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(d) Humans evolved in the jungle
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
2. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
3. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
4. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
5. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)