|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
2. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
3. What attribute of Charlie is affected by lying on his back in submission?
(a) His sanity
(b) His dignity
(c) His anger
(d) His humor
4. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
5. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
(a) Complete protection
(b) Complete love
(c) Complete loyalty
(d) Complete companionship
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
2. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
3. What does Charlie think is imminent?
4. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
5. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)