|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Squaking seagulls
(b) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(c) Other people talking
(d) Jets overhead
2. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the prettiest lizard
(b) She was the strongest lizard
(c) She was the longest lizard
(d) She was the fastest lizard
3. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
(a) She changes the subject
(b) She tries to teach them to dance
(c) She tries to get them to swim
(d) She changes her clothes
4. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
5. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
(a) A certain hell
(b) A fantasy
(c) A dream
Short Answer Questions
1. What position are Nancy and Charlie in when Act 2 opens?
2. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
3. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
4. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
5. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)