|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
(a) He is sad and depressed
(b) He is joyful and anticipatory
(c) He is happy and open
(d) He is infuriated and embarrased
2. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
3. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
4. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers up his wife
(b) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(c) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(d) Charlie attacks Leslie
5. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of the sexes
(b) The challenge of communication
(c) The challenge of retirement
(d) The challenge of evolution
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
2. Who does Nancy speak to first?
3. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
4. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
5. What sounds appealing to Sarah during the discussion on exclusivity?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)