|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A lake
(c) The sea
(d) A swimming pool
2. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change is fast
(b) If change is their destiny
(c) If change happens to everyone
(d) If change is good
3. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
4. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
5. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A flock of seagulls
(b) A jet
(c) A kite
(d) A hot air balloon
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
2. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
3. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
4. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
5. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)