|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's ideal life?
(a) To stay close to home
(b) To live on a ranch
(c) To travel the globe
(d) To become a writer
2. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
(a) Charlie and Sarah
(b) Nancy and Sarah
(c) Charlie and Leslie
(d) Leslie and Nancy
3. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of progress
(b) The process of reproduction
(c) The process of evolution
(d) The process of decline
4. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change happens to everyone
(b) If change is their destiny
(c) If change is good
(d) If change is fast
5. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
(a) They attack them
(b) They punch them
(c) They walk past them
(d) They poke them
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is communication frustrating between the lizards and the humans?
2. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
3. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
4. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
5. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)