|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
2. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
(a) Sea creatures
(c) Sand creatures
3. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
4. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
5. What do Leslie and Sarah decide they will do?
(a) Leslie and Sarah decide to stay
(b) Leslie and Sarah walk away
(c) Leslie and Sarah need to think it over
(d) Leslie and Sarah decide to leave
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man has Charlie become?
2. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
3. What is the main historical event the author has illustrated in the play?
4. How can the state of Charlie and Nancy's marriage be best described?
5. What does Charlie call the whole scene?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)