|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
(a) Looking for a husband
(b) Developing a career
2. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(a) The Male Lizard
(b) The Female Lizard
3. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) They begin to cry
(b) They get up and run
(c) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
(d) They don't move
4. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change is good
(b) If change happens to everyone
(c) If change is their destiny
(d) If change is fast
5. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is indifferent
(b) He is enraged
(c) He is thrilled
(d) He is proud
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
3. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
4. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
5. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)