|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
(a) The ability to have twins
(b) The size of the human born
(c) The amount of humans produced at one time
(d) The size of the mother pregnant
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lake
(b) A swimming pool
(c) A lagoon
(d) The sea
3. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about the shells
(b) To talk about the birds
(c) To talk about the fresh salty air
(d) To talk about her love of water
4. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(c) It is unclear
(d) In some cases
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(b) Certain death
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Charlie's indifference to Nancy's needs can be viewed as?
2. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
3. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
4. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
5. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)