|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
(a) Critical events of the 1990s
(b) Critical events of the 1970s
(c) Critical events of the 1980s
(d) Critical events of the 21st century
2. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(b) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(c) To communicate a need for protection
(d) To communicate business
3. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
4. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) They begin to cry
(b) They get up and run
(c) They don't move
(d) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
5. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a child has another child
(b) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
(c) It's a lifelong commitment
(d) When a child is married
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
2. What prize did Edward Albee win for the play, Seascape?
3. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
4. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
5. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)