|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(b) In some cases
(d) It is unclear
2. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
(a) Lizards are more simple
(b) Lizards look for love
(c) Humans look for love
(d) Humans are immature
3. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
(a) The space age
(b) Western liberal democracy
(c) The new deal
(d) New family dynamics
4. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards approach them
(b) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(c) What makes the lizards happy in life
(d) What made the lizards curious about humans
5. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the female lizard?
2. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
3. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
4. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
5. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)