|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
2. Which combination of lizards and humans are uncertain of each other right away?
(a) Leslie and Nancy
(b) Charlie and Sarah
(c) Charlie and Leslie
(d) Nancy and Sarah
3. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
(a) Because they would like land better
(b) Because she needs them for company
(c) Because she likes them
(d) Because they will just return at some point
4. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
(b) The Female Lizard
(d) The Male Lizard
5. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of retirement
(b) The challenge of the sexes
(c) The challenge of evolution
(d) The challenge of communication
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
2. What are Charlie and Nancy facing as they enter their new stage in life?
3. What can the combination of opportunity and confusion in the 1970s can best be described as?
4. What question does Nancy bring up regarding their sex life?
5. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)