|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel living with the humans
(b) How she would feel living alone
(c) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(d) How she would feel living on land
2. What does Nancy say that Charlie believes himself and Nancy to be?
3. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(b) Serve in the home
(d) Be a wife
4. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the strongest lizard
(b) She was the fastest lizard
(c) She was the longest lizard
(d) She was the prettiest lizard
5. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
(b) Cruel fate
(c) Being eaten alive
(d) Being buried alive
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
2. What theme is even stronger in Act 2 than in Act 1?
3. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
4. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
5. What does Charlie think is imminent?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)