|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
2. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
3. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of reproduction
(b) The process of progress
(c) The process of decline
(d) The process of evolution
4. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
5. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
(a) They swim in the ocean
(b) A physical attack
(c) They stop speaking to each other
(d) A verbal attack
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
2. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
3. What do the lizards find so intriguing about human reproduction?
4. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
5. What does Sarah begin to do now that she is angry?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)