|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Tells him he must go back to work
(b) Is compassionate to him
(c) Rants that life is short
(d) Asks for him to change
2. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
3. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
4. What does Nancy take the opportunity to do now that Charlie is explaining underwater machinery?
(a) She brings up the liver paste sandwiches
(b) She talks about how she wants an adventure
(c) She tells the lizards Charlie is lazy
(d) She brings up his childhood dream
5. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A lake
(c) A swimming pool
(d) The sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
2. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
3. Where does Charlie want to retire?
4. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
5. How do the stilted efforts to communicate between the lizards and the humans make Charlie feel?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)