|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
2. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
3. What does Charlie try to explain to Leslie is the difference between their search for a mate?
(a) Humans look for love
(b) Lizards look for love
(c) Lizards are more simple
(d) Humans are immature
4. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
(a) He is happy and open
(b) He is sad and depressed
(c) He is infuriated and embarrased
(d) He is joyful and anticipatory
5. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Behind the rock
(b) Rest on the sand
(c) Into the waves
(d) Return to the sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
2. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
3. Who is the author of Seascape?
4. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
5. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)