|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
(a) He is infuriated and embarrased
(b) He is joyful and anticipatory
(c) He is sad and depressed
(d) He is happy and open
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
(b) Business sense
3. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
(a) The drop out rate
(b) Environmental issues
(c) Domestic violence
(d) Global warming
4. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) East Hamptons
(b) The desert
(c) The beach
(d) A swimming pool
5. What do Leslie and Sarah determine after their first contact with the humans?
(a) There is no immediate danger
(b) They are very dangerous
(c) They may become dangerous
(d) They are dead
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
2. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
4. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
5. What does Charlie think the creatures must be a result of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)