|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
(a) It is unclear
(d) In some cases
2. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
3. What word best describes the character of Nancy?
4. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
(a) He is in a catatonic state
(b) He is in a state of awe
(c) He is in a state of panic
(d) He is in a state of delight
5. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
2. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
4. What is the author's purpose of the play?
5. What kind of wife does Charlie tell Nancy she is?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)