|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the jets overhead help to identify?
(a) The insanity of Charlie
(b) The advancement of technology
(c) The time period
(d) The geographic location
2. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
(b) Serve in the home
(d) Be a wife
3. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
(a) Critical events of the 21st century
(b) Critical events of the 1980s
(c) Critical events of the 1970s
(d) Critical events of the 1990s
4. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to Leslie
(b) Talk to her
(c) Talk to Sarah
(d) Walk away from the beach
5. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards approach them
(b) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(c) What makes the lizards happy in life
(d) What made the lizards curious about humans
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
2. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
3. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
5. What does Charlie try to explain as the lizards are frightened by the overhead noise?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)