|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
2. What is the author's purpose of the play?
(a) To explore procreation and child-rearing
(b) To explore sex and love
(c) To explore reptilian life on earth
(d) To explore evolution and progress
3. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
(a) He is in a state of delight
(b) He is in a state of awe
(c) He is in a state of panic
(d) He is in a catatonic state
4. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They grow weary
(b) They grow belligerent
(c) They laugh
(d) They grow happy
5. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards curious about humans
(b) What made the lizards approach them
(c) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(d) What makes the lizards happy in life
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
2. Which character finds a descent size stick?
3. After the discussion of love, what does the topic turn to?
4. What does Nancy encourage her husband to do as he lies on his back?
5. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)