|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
2. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Aurthur Miller
(b) Tenessee Williams
(c) Edward Albee
(d) Beth Henley
3. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(d) Charlie interrupts Nancy
4. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
5. How does Nancy's choice in twigs make her husband feel?
(a) He is enraged
(b) He is indifferent
(c) He is proud
(d) He is thrilled
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Sarah never seen before?
2. Charlie's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of his personalty.
3. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
4. What does Charlie pass off Nancy's idea of his dream as?
5. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)