|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Sarah never seen before?
2. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
(a) After 20 years of marriage
(c) After 10 years of marriage
(d) After their 1st year of marriage
3. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A lizard
(b) A sandpiper
(c) A giant squid
(d) A dolphin
4. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
5. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate a need for protection
(b) To communicate business
(c) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(d) To communicate an understanding of friendship
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
2. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
3. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
4. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
5. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)