|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Return to the sea
(b) Rest on the sand
(c) Behind the rock
(d) Into the waves
2. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is truth to the issue
(b) There is false evidence of the issue
(c) There is injustice within the issue
(d) There is no truth to the issue
3. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the longest lizard
(b) She was the prettiest lizard
(c) She was the strongest lizard
(d) She was the fastest lizard
4. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie attacks Leslie
(b) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(c) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(d) Charlie covers up his wife
5. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
(a) His fingers
(b) His shoes
(c) His clothes
(d) His hair
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calms the men down?
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
3. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
4. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
5. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)