|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Fantasy and science
(b) Reality and science
(c) Reality and reproduction
(d) Fantasy and reality
2. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
(a) After 10 years of marriage
(b) After their 1st year of marriage
(d) After 20 years of marriage
3. Who does Nancy speak to first?
4. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A swimming pool
(c) The sea
(d) A lake
5. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in the desert
(b) Creatures of the sea
(c) Creatures in Africa
(d) Creatures in the jungle
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
2. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
3. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
4. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
5. What had the women in the 1970s been doing with their time prior to the social movements?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)