|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
2. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
(a) Charlie and Sarah
(b) Nancy and Sarah
(c) Sarah and Charlie
(d) Leslie and Nancy
3. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to Sarah
(b) Talk to her
(c) Walk away from the beach
(d) Talk to Leslie
4. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
5. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A lizard
(b) A giant squid
(c) A dolphin
(d) A sandpiper
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nancy show fear?
2. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
3. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
4. How did women feel about the use of their newly allowed free time in the 1970's?
5. What was Charlie testing when he let himself sink down to the bottom of the lake?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)