|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What makes the lizards happy in life
(b) What made the lizards curious about humans
(c) What made the lizards approach them
(d) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
2. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
(a) Environmental issues
(b) Global warming
(c) Domestic violence
(d) The drop out rate
3. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
(a) The sound sends them back behind the rocks
(b) The sound makes them scream
(c) The sound makes them bury their heads in the sand
(d) The sound angers them and they attack
4. Who is the author of Seascape?
(a) Beth Henley
(b) Edward Albee
(c) Tenessee Williams
(d) Aurthur Miller
5. What is Charlie in the mood for after lunch?
(a) A nap
(b) A long walk
(c) A light swim
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
2. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
3. Who does Nancy speak to first?
4. What flies overhead and frightens the lizards?
5. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)