|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Frustrate each other
(b) Annoy each other
(c) Belittle each other
(d) Love each other
2. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(b) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(c) Charlie attacks Leslie
(d) Charlie covers up his wife
3. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
4. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in Africa
(b) Creatures in the jungle
(c) Creatures in the desert
(d) Creatures of the sea
5. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
(a) Written communication
(b) They try to translate
(c) Physical communication
(d) They use a computer
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
3. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
4. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
5. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)