|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charlie say is inside planes and underwater in machines?
2. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lagoon
(b) A lake
(c) A swimming pool
(d) The sea
3. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
(b) Charlie covers up his wife
(c) Charlie attacks Leslie
(d) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
4. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) When a child has another child
(b) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
(c) It's a lifelong commitment
(d) When a child is married
5. What kind of woman has Nancy become?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
2. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
4. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
5. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)