|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nancy's ideal life?
(a) To teach
(b) To raise more children
(c) To travel from beach to beach
(d) To work a farm
2. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) East Hamptons
(b) The beach
(c) A swimming pool
(d) The desert
3. How does Nancy feel about Charlie's blase attitude?
4. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(b) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(c) To communicate a need for protection
(d) To communicate business
5. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will find another man
(b) Nancy will divorce him
(c) Nancy will sell the house
(d) Nancy will go on her own
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calms the men down?
2. When did Nancy suspect Charlie of having an affair?
3. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
4. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
5. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)