|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best description of the twig that Nancy chose as defense?
2. Who does Nancy speak to first?
3. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
(b) Clear headed
4. How does Charlie respond to accusations of infidelity?
(a) There is injustice within the issue
(b) There is truth to the issue
(c) There is false evidence of the issue
(d) There is no truth to the issue
5. What was Charlie's childhood dream?
(a) To swim with dolphins
(b) To be an actor
(c) To live underwater
(d) To run a company
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Sarah never seen before?
2. Why does Nancy tell they lizards that they should stay?
3. Which character finds a descent size stick?
4. What object does the creature peek out behind?
5. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)