|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy explain to Sarah as she looks up to the sky?
(a) The concept of precipitation
(b) The concept of a cloud
(c) The concept of flight
(d) The concept of the moon
2. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
3. What is the name of the female lizard?
4. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of reproduction
(b) The process of decline
(c) The process of evolution
(d) The process of progress
5. What does Nancy threaten to do if Charlie is unwilling to go along with her?
(a) Nancy will sell the house
(b) Nancy will divorce him
(c) Nancy will go on her own
(d) Nancy will find another man
Short Answer Questions
1. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
2. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
3. How do the lizards act when Nancy explains human reproduction?
4. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
5. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)