|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
(a) They grow weary
(b) They grow belligerent
(c) They laugh
(d) They grow happy
2. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate business
(b) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(c) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(d) To communicate a need for protection
3. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) The beach
(b) The desert
(c) East Hamptons
(d) A swimming pool
4. What scientific theory is addressed in Act 1?
(a) Humans evolved in the jungle
(b) Humans evolved from desert creatures
(c) Humans have limited evolution capabilities
(d) Humans evolved from sea creatures
5. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(b) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
(c) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
(d) Charlie is overwhelmed
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
2. What was the woman's main role before the 1970s?
3. What does Nancy not understand about Charlie's retirement plan?
4. What does Charlie's actions do to his relationship with Nancy?
5. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)