|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Leslie and Sarah's coupling different from Charlie and Nancy?
(a) It was instinctive
(b) It was spontaneous
(c) It was aggressive
(d) It was arranged
2. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
(a) She is fascinated
(b) She is paralyzed in fear
(c) She is in awe
(d) She is horrified
3. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
(a) She changes her clothes
(b) She tries to teach them to dance
(c) She tries to get them to swim
(d) She changes the subject
4. In addition to progress, evolution, and the Women's Movement, what does Albee also touch on in Seascape?
(a) Domestic violence
(b) The drop out rate
(c) Global warming
(d) Environmental issues
5. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
(a) How she would feel if Leslie were to leave
(b) How she would feel living alone
(c) How she would feel living on land
(d) How she would feel living with the humans
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
2. What concept do the lizards parallel?
3. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
4. Which character does the author favor in shedding light on historical events of the 1970s?
5. What does that author want the audience to pay the most attention to?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)