|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
(a) To talk about her love of water
(b) To talk about the shells
(c) To talk about the birds
(d) To talk about the fresh salty air
2. What does the sound of the jet make the lizards do?
(a) The sound makes them bury their heads in the sand
(b) The sound makes them scream
(c) The sound angers them and they attack
(d) The sound sends them back behind the rocks
3. Who does Nancy speak to first?
4. Who does Charlie engage in a conversation with after Nancy begins to speak?
(c) Charlie interrupts Nancy
5. What is the best way to describe the gesture that Nancy and Charlie are exhibiting for the creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
2. What kind of man has Charlie become?
3. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
4. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
5. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)