|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
(a) A lake
(b) The sea
(c) A lagoon
(d) A swimming pool
2. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A sandpiper
(b) A giant squid
(c) A dolphin
(d) A lizard
3. What do the lizards decide to do after Leslie attacks Charlie for making her cry?
(a) Never speak to the humans again
(b) Return to their home
(c) Declare revenge on the humans
(d) Stay on land
4. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(c) Certain death
5. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Walk away from the beach
(b) Talk to Leslie
(c) Talk to her
(d) Talk to Sarah
Short Answer Questions
1. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
2. What pertinent questions does Charlie ask Sarah regarding their home and life together?
3. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
4. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
5. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)