|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie and Nancy mostly do to each other throughout the entire Act 2?
(a) Annoy each other
(b) Love each other
(c) Frustrate each other
(d) Belittle each other
2. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
(a) Written communication
(b) They try to translate
(c) They use a computer
(d) Physical communication
3. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate business
(b) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(c) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(d) To communicate a need for protection
4. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
5. What is Nancy's ideal life?
(a) To work a farm
(b) To travel from beach to beach
(c) To teach
(d) To raise more children
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calms the men down?
2. What does Nancy crave as her life's potential?
3. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
4. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
5. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)