|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A hot air balloon
(b) A jet
(c) A flock of seagulls
(d) A kite
2. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
3. What question does Charlie bring up to avert any further questions from Nancy?
(a) What made the lizards approach them
(b) What made the lizards leave their homes in the sea
(c) What made the lizards curious about humans
(d) What makes the lizards happy in life
4. What does Charlie bring up as the lizards explain about their feelings for leaving the sea?
(a) Einstein's theory of relativity
(b) The theory of progress
(c) The theory of evolution
(d) The biography of Charles Darwin
5. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Asks for him to change
(b) Tells him he must go back to work
(c) Is compassionate to him
(d) Rants that life is short
Short Answer Questions
1. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
2. Why did Nancy suspect Charlie of infidelity?
3. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
4. Where does Charlie want to retire?
5. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)