|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did women feel as a result of having time outside of the home?
2. How many eggs does Sarah reveal she and Leslie have produced?
3. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
4. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
5. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
(a) They get up and run
(b) Charlie and Nancy scream for their life
(c) They don't move
(d) They begin to cry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
2. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
3. What is the author's purpose of the play?
4. What human element do the jets overhead exemplify?
5. What does Nancy do to continue to communicate with the lizards?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)