|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie tell the lizards that man has evolved from?
(a) Creatures in the jungle
(b) Creatures in Africa
(c) Creatures of the sea
(d) Creatures in the desert
2. How do each couple engage in communication as a result of their failed first attempt?
(a) Physical communication
(b) Written communication
(c) They try to translate
(d) They use a computer
3. What does Nancy want to plan with Charlie?
(a) A flight to another beach
(c) To adopt a child
(d) A move to another home
4. Why did Leslie choose Sarah as a partner?
(a) She was the prettiest lizard
(b) She was the strongest lizard
(c) She was the fastest lizard
(d) She was the longest lizard
5. What are lizards absolutely amazed to learn about humans and child rearing?
(a) That human offspring are so needy
(b) That humans interact with their offspring
(c) That humans keep their offspring for years
(d) That offspring look like their parents
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
2. What do the lizards think about the gestation period of human reproduction?
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
4. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
5. What does Leslie ask is the purpose of, when referring to Charlie?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)