|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary theme of Act 2?
2. What person/place/thing does Charlie compare Leslie to?
(a) A turtle
(b) A dolphin
(c) An ape
(d) A fish
3. What does Nancy want from her marriage?
(a) Money and a home
(b) Intimacy and connection
(c) Sex and adventure
(d) Care and balance
4. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(b) Charlie attacks Leslie
(c) Charlie covers up his wife
(d) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
5. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
(a) Their finances
(b) Their future live as divorcees
(c) Their children's college fund
(d) Their sex life
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times during Act 1 does Nancy bring up Charlie's childhood dream of living underwater?
2. What does Charlie hope the gesture will save them from?
3. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
4. What did the changes of the 1970s provide women with?
5. Is the tension created in her marriage enough to silence Nancy?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)