|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask his wife to find in order to defend themselves against the creatures?
(a) A dead fish
(b) A stick
(c) A rock
2. What does Nancy assure Charlie about the lizards?
(a) They have no teeth
(b) They are smaller than she thought
(c) They are docile
(d) They are harmless
3. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
4. What does Nancy hope to infuse her marriage with?
5. What do the seagulls overhead represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
2. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
3. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
4. What is created in Charlie and Nancy's marriage as a result of miscommunication?
5. How does Nancy feel when the lizards reappear?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)