|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Charlie is not willing to let a male of any species view his wife's breasts, what does he do?
(a) Charlie thwarts Leslie's view
(b) Charlie covers up his wife
(c) Charlie attacks Leslie
(d) Charlie covers Leslie eyes with his hands
2. How does Charlie feel about Nancy's attempt to infuse enthusiasm into their relationship?
3. What does Charlie think is imminent?
(d) Certain death
4. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
(a) She looks for an escape route
(d) Open to the experience
5. What flies overhead as the men are arguing?
(a) A flock of seagulls
(b) A hot air balloon
(c) A jet
(d) A kite
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
2. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
3. How does Charlie feel about having to explain so much to the lizards?
4. What subject does Nancy bring up at the desperate attempt to get a reaction out of her husband?
5. Which combination of lizards and humans are comfortable with each other right away?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)