|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the lizard couple appear to have better communication with each other?
(a) They rely on attraction
(b) They rely on instinct
(c) They rely on language
(d) They rely on physical communication
2. How does Nancy react to Charlie's blasy attitude?
(a) Asks for him to change
(b) Tells him he must go back to work
(c) Is compassionate to him
(d) Rants that life is short
3. What does Nancy and Charlie hope their act will communicate to the lizards as they approach?
4. According to Nancy and Charlie, when do humans stop child rearing?
(a) It's a lifelong commitment
(b) When a chid is prepared to take care of themselves
(c) When a child is married
(d) When a child has another child
5. What is the name of the male lizard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
2. What can Leslie not concede to regarding exclusivity?
3. What begins to happen as the lizards and the humans interact and try to understand each other better?
4. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
5. Who does Nancy speak to first?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)