|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
2. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
(a) Jump in the water
(c) Call for help
(d) Lie on the ground
3. How does Charlie feel as the lizards approach?
(a) He is in a state of awe
(b) He is in a state of panic
(c) He is in a state of delight
(d) He is in a catatonic state
4. What is the primary reason the lizards feel they have to leave the sea?
(a) They don't belong
(b) They want an adventure
(c) They don't get along with the other lizards
(d) They don't like it
5. What are Leslie and Sarah in the process of without even knowing it?
(a) The process of reproduction
(b) The process of progress
(c) The process of evolution
(d) The process of decline
Short Answer Questions
1. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
2. What is the name of the female lizard?
3. What is Nancy in the mood for after lunch?
4. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
5. What does the author touch on that is a critical event of the 1970's?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)