|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the topic of mammaries lead to a discussion of?
(a) Procreation and child rearing
(c) Sex and love
(d) Eggs and sperm
2. As the couple argues, what creature appears?
(a) A dolphin
(b) A giant squid
(c) A sandpiper
(d) A lizard
3. Where does Sarah want to go after Charlie has upset her?
(a) Rest on the sand
(b) Return to the sea
(c) Into the waves
(d) Behind the rock
4. How does Nancy feel as the lizards approach?
(c) She looks for an escape route
(d) Open to the experience
5. What does Leslie do to Charlie in an effort to elicit a response from him?
(a) Leslie pokes Charlie hard
(b) Leslie tries to lift Charlie up
(c) Leslie kicks Charlie hard
(d) Leslie spits on Charlie
Short Answer Questions
1. In Charlie's childhood dream, what body of water did he want to live underneath?
2. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
3. What does Charlie think is imminent?
4. How does Charlie feel about answering the lizards question about change?
5. During the 1970s, what did women have more of and permission to use it?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)