|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage in life are Charlie and Nancy entering?
2. What does Nancy and the lizards mostly engage in?
3. What does Nancy suggest her and Charlie do as the lizards approach?
(a) Jump in the water
(c) Call for help
(d) Lie on the ground
4. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
(a) If change is fast
(b) If change happens to everyone
(c) If change is their destiny
(d) If change is good
5. How does the author view the events of the 1970s?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Charlie and Nancy react to the actions of the lizards as they first approach them in a submissive position?
2. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
3. What happens to the two men as a result of Leslie not conceding to Sarah's desires?
4. What types of creatures does the beach location allude that humans evolved from?
5. Describe Nancy's state of mind when the lizards reappear.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)