|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lizards first do to Charlie and Nancy?
(a) They walk past them
(b) They attack them
(c) They poke them
(d) They punch them
2. What does Nancy explain is the reason that parents keep children besides rearing?
(a) For workers
(b) For love
(c) For company
(d) For money
3. What concept confuses Leslie and Sarah and threatens to create a problem?
4. Nancy's reaction to the lizards can be best described as true to this quality of her personality.
(a) She is paralyzed in fear
(b) She is in awe
(c) She is fascinated
(d) She is horrified
5. What does Nancy urge her husband to do?
(a) Talk to Sarah
(b) Talk to Leslie
(c) Talk to her
(d) Walk away from the beach
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie hope to infuse his marriage with?
2. What is exposed as a result of explaining why humans don't walk around naked?
3. How does Charlie react to Nancy telling the lizards about Charlie's hearts desire?
4. What did Charlie used to hold to let himself sink to the bottom of the lake?
5. What are the lizards unable to grasp?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)