|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nancy feel when she sees the creatures?
2. Why do Nancy and Charlie lie on their backs?
(a) To hide
(b) To surrender
(c) Charlie hurt himself
(d) To prevent the lizards from attacking
3. How does Charlie feel after he understands that the lizards do not understand him and his discussion on change?
4. What word best describes Charlie and Nancy's ability to bridge the communication gap?
5. What is the theme of Act 1?
(a) The challenge of retirement
(b) The challenge of the sexes
(c) The challenge of evolution
(d) The challenge of communication
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
2. How does Charlie feel when he sees the creatures?
3. What events does the author use the character of Nancy to shed light on?
4. Who is the author of Seascape?
5. What object does the creature peek out behind?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)