|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think will guarantee a scream out of him?
(a) One sound from Nancy
(b) One poke from the creatures
(c) One loud sound from the creatures
(d) One foot forward from the creatures
2. What does the human couple offer the lizard couple at the end of Act 2?
3. What are Nancy and Charlie trying to attempt by using physical communication?
(a) To communicate humans are not aggressive
(b) To communicate an understanding of friendship
(c) To communicate a need for protection
(d) To communicate business
4. What does the play Seascape bring together in a literary masterpiece?
(a) Fantasy and science
(b) Reality and science
(c) Reality and reproduction
(d) Fantasy and reality
5. What does Nancy want so desperately that she will entertain a friendship from another species?
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Charlie's intention to be hurtful towards his wife?
2. What concept do the lizards parallel?
3. What do the lizards ask Charlie after he discusses the theory of evolution?
4. How does Nancy describe her husband at the end of Act 1 while in submission to the lizards?
5. What word best describes the character of Charlie?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)