1. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) The desert
(b) A swimming pool
(c) The beach
(d) East Hamptons
2. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
(a) They are friends
(b) They are brother and sister
(c) They are married
(d) They are dating
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A long run
(b) A picnic lunch
(c) A walk on the shore line
(d) Feeding the seagulls
4. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Jets overhead
(b) Squaking seagulls
(c) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
(d) Other people talking
5. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Nancy is panicked
(b) Nancy is overwhelmed
(c) Nancy is in awe
(d) Nancy is scared
6. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie is overwhelmed
(b) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(c) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
(d) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
This section contains 4,168 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)