1. Where does the setting open in Act 1?
(a) East Hamptons
(b) The beach
(c) A swimming pool
(d) The desert
2. What kind of relationship do Charlie and Nancy have?
(a) They are brother and sister
(b) They are dating
(c) They are friends
(d) They are married
3. As the play opens, what have Charlie and Nancy finished enjoying?
(a) A walk on the shore line
(b) A picnic lunch
(c) Feeding the seagulls
(d) A long run
4. What sound interrupts Charlie and Nancy's conversation?
(a) Squaking seagulls
(b) Other people talking
(c) Jets overhead
(d) A lifeguard rescuing a swimmer
5. How does Nancy feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Nancy is in awe
(b) Nancy is overwhelmed
(c) Nancy is scared
(d) Nancy is panicked
6. How does Charlie feel about the sound that interrupts the couple?
(a) Charlie is overwhelmed
(b) Charlie lets Nancy make the decision
(c) Charlie thinks there will be a crash
(d) Charlie thinks the sound is delightful
This section contains 4,168 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)