|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medviedenko think should be knocked down?
2. Who does Arkadina give three rubles to?
3. What does Treplieff call the plays Arkadina stars in?
4. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
5. Where has Constanine been criticized?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How has Madame Arkadina's tightness with money affected those close to her? Does Madame Arkadina have a responsibility to those close to her?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Constantine jealous of Boris? How can Constantine get over his jealousy of Boris? Does Constantine gives into such feelings of jealousy too easily?
Essay Topic 3
Pick two characters from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)