|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mediedenko say costs seventy kopecks?
2. What dose Arkadina say is the last chapter of her life?
3. What does Nina say she has in her hand?
4. What city does Nina say she is going to?
5. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Constantine jealous of Boris? How can Constantine get over his jealousy of Boris? Does Constantine gives into such feelings of jealousy too easily?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Chekhov's life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the book? In what ways is he like or unlike the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Pick two characters from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)