|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following line: The moon swims in the...
2. What does Shamraeff ask Trigorin to send them to cheer them up?
(c) A line.
(d) A book.
3. What does Trieplieff say is golden?
(a) His mother's touch.
(b) His mother's love.
(c) His mother's smile.
(d) His mother's glance.
4. Where has Arkadina gone?
(a) The coffee house.
(b) The train station.
(c) The shop.
5. What does Treplieff call the plays Arkadina stars in?
(a) Ditch water.
(c) Clear as mud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dorn spend all his money on?
2. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
3. What does Arkadina say Trepliff could not write?
4. What does Treplieff say his mother should untie?
5. What reason does Medviedenko give for going home?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)