|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkadina say she has not got?
2. Where did Sorin wish to live?
(a) In the town.
(b) In a foreign country.
(c) In the city.
(d) In the country.
3. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
(b) Unrequitted love.
(c) Lack of confidence.
4. What meal is Trigorin eating?
5. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
(a) The Seagull.
(b) The Seal.
(c) The Crow.
(d) The Raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel does Trigorin tell Nina to go to?
2. Who are Treplief and Paulina carrying bed linen for?
3. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
4. Who does Arkadina say is late?
5. What has Treplieff challenged Trigorin to?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)