|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following line: The moon swims in the...
2. What does Medviedenko say the theater is as naked and hideous as?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) An animal.
(c) An actress.
(d) A newborn baby.
3. What does Dorn say Sorin has turned his living room into?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) A hobby room.
(c) A den.
(d) A library.
4. What kind of music is heard in the distance?
(a) A fox trot.
(b) A folk song.
(c) A waltz.
(d) A rock song.
5. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A medallion.
(c) A trophy.
(d) A photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Paulina and Arkadina put in the middle of the room?
2. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
3. What does Arkadina say she is not?
4. What does Trigorin tell Jacob to give away?
5. What does Treplieff have around his head?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)