|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina say she has in her hand?
(a) A pea.
(b) An apple.
(c) A coin.
(d) A key.
2. What is Medviedenko's job?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A school teacher.
3. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(a) The cook.
(b) The footman.
4. What hotel does Trigorin tell Nina to go to?
(a) Hotel Slavianski Bazar.
(b) Hotel Golden Bear.
(c) Hotel Red Star.
(d) Hotel Lenin.
5. What does Medviedenko say the theater is as naked and hideous as?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A newborn baby.
(c) An actress.
(d) An animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sorin wish to live?
2. What has Treplieff challenged Trigorin to?
3. Who does Arkadina give three rubles to?
4. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
5. What does Shamraeff ask Trigorin to send them to cheer them up?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)