|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) An old character.
(b) A living character.
(c) A female character.
(d) A male character.
2. Who does Arkadina tell Sorin to keep an eye on?
3. Who says fiddlesticks?
4. What positive thing does Masha say about the school teacher?
(a) He has money.
(b) He is funny.
(c) He is good looking.
(d) He is a good man.
5. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
(a) In the study.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the drawing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medievenko say Dorn is rich enough to scatter money to?
2. What does Arkadina say Trepliff could not write?
3. What does Nina say she has not done for two years?
4. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
5. What does Medviedenko think should be knocked down?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)