|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trigorin say brings happiness on earth?
2. What does Dorn say Constantine thinks in?
(a) Black and white.
3. What did Medviedenko think he heard in the theater the previous night?
(a) A rat.
(b) A key.
(c) A voice.
4. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
(a) The Seagull.
(b) The Crow.
(c) The Croc.
(d) The Squaw.
5. What does Dorn say Sorin has turned his living room into?
(a) A hobby room.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A library.
(d) A den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medviedenko say Masha's father will not give him?
2. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
3. Where is Nina staying at the moment?
4. Who pays Constantine for his stories?
5. What hotel does Trigorin tell Nina to go to?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)