|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Constanine been criticized?
(a) The government.
(b) The bars in Moscow.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) The Writer's Circle.
2. What does Shamraeff ask Trigorin to send them to cheer them up?
(b) A line.
(c) A book.
3. Where could Sorin spend a whole year if Arkadina gave him 1000 rubles?
(a) In the village.
(b) In town.
(c) In St. Petersburg.
(d) In Moscow.
4. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
(a) The Squaw.
(b) The Seagull.
(c) The Croc.
(d) The Crow.
5. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(b) Saying unpleasant things.
(c) Causing trouble.
(d) Making her feel bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorn say the fear of death is?
2. What does Medievenko say Dorn is rich enough to scatter money to?
3. Who have Nina's father and stepfather hired to keep Nina away from their estate?
4. Who does Arkadina give three rubles to?
5. Complete the following line: The moon swims in the...
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)