|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkadina say she is not?
(a) A martyr.
(b) An actress.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A banker.
2. Where has Constanine been criticized?
(a) The Writer's Circle.
(b) The bars in Moscow.
(c) The government.
(d) The newspapers.
3. What does Treplieff have around his head?
(a) A sweat band.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A bandage.
4. What reason does Medviedenko give for going home?
(a) The nanny is tired.
(b) The baby is hungry.
(c) They need to go to the shop.
(d) They need to wake up early.
5. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
(a) On the terrace.
(b) In the study.
(c) In the drawing room.
(d) In the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arkadina say Trepliff could not write?
2. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
3. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
4. What does Trigorin tell Jacob to give away?
5. What does Treplieff ask his mother to change for him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)