|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medviedenko say the theater is as naked and hideous as?
(a) An actress.
(b) A newborn baby.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) An animal.
2. What does Arkadina think that her son could join?
(a) The army.
(b) The magic circle.
(c) The scouts.
(d) The writer's circle.
3. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
(d) His emotions.
4. What did Medviedenko think he heard in the theater the previous night?
(a) A rat.
(c) A key.
(d) A voice.
5. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) An old character.
(b) A female character.
(c) A male character.
(d) A living character.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
2. Who dies Arkadina think that Constantine is jealous of?
3. What kind of music is heard in the distance?
4. What does Treplieff say his mother should untie?
5. What do Paulina and Arkadina put in the middle of the room?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)