|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arkadina say is late?
(a) The nurse.
(d) The doctor.
2. What does Trigorin say Treplieff is as great a mystery as?
(a) The Man in the Iron Mask.
(d) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3. Who says fiddlesticks?
4. Who have Nina's father and stepfather hired to keep Nina away from their estate?
(a) A footman.
(b) A pack of dogs.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A watchman.
5. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(b) The cook.
(c) The footman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trigorin say brings happiness on earth?
2. Where could Sorin spend a whole year if Arkadina gave him 1000 rubles?
3. Who knocks on the window of Treplieff's room?
4. What do Paulina and Arkadina put in the middle of the room?
5. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)