|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Treplieff not want to be late?
2. What is Sorin having an attack of?
3. What kind of life does Treplieff think his mother leads?
(a) A fun life.
(b) A stupid life.
(c) An ugly life.
(d) A serious life.
4. What does Treplieff threaten to do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Burn his manuscripts.
(c) Run away.
(d) Marry Masha.
5. Who calls Boris from the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trigorin say is all he is fit to describe?
2. Who does Trigorin say he does not like?
3. Who does Treplieff say he loves?
4. Where does Arkadina say she would be rather sitting alone?
5. What 1973 play does Shamraeff mention?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Paulina worried about Yevgeny's attractions to Nina?
2. What does the dead seagull symbolize?
3. What do Boris and Nina say to each other before Boris leaves?
4. How does Peter react to Illya treating his sister so badly?
5. What does Yevgeny tell Boris when he returns?
6. Why does Boris want to stay at the estate?
7. How does Constantine's play open?
8. How does Madame Arkadina complement Nina?
9. Why is Madame Arkadina furious at Illya?
10. Why does Madame Arkadina want to return to the city?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)