Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dorn's first name?
2. What does Arkadina want Sahmraeff to order for her?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A book.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Trigorin say makes him happy?
(a) Critics praising him.
(b) His mother phoning him.
(c) Children singing.
(d) Finishing a novel.
4. Who does Trepleff say watches Nina closely?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her mother and stepfather.
(d) Her cousins.
5. What does Dorn say destroys the individual?
(a) Tea and coffee.
(b) Wine and tobacco.
(c) Cocaine and coffee.
(d) Beer and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Treplieff's mother's job?
2. What does Paulina tell Dorn to put back on?
3. Which of the following animals does Nina not mention in her monologue?
4. What does Sorin use to walk?
5. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the characters say about Constantine's work when he is gone?
2. What do Masha and Simon discuss?
3. Why does Nina say she is nervous?
4. How does Peter react to Illya treating his sister so badly?
5. How does Peter think Madame Arkadina could help Constantine?
6. Who are Masha and Simon Medvedenko?
7. How does Illya react to Madame Arkadina's outburst?
8. What is the setting of the second act?
9. How does Boris react when Madame Arkadina says they leave?
10. How does Boris react to Madame Arkadina's insensitive comments?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)