|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
2. What does Sorin say City streets are full of?
(c) Pretty girls.
3. What does Arkadina want to listen to?
(a) The singing.
(b) The television.
(c) The radio.
(d) The play.
4. What city does Aradina want to travel to?
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. Why does Paulina want Dorn to put his hat back on?
(a) He will catch cold.
(b) He looks sophisticated.
(c) He can cover his bald patch.
(d) He looks handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trigorin hear calling him?
2. What does Arkadina want Sahmraeff to order for her?
3. What is Treplieff carrying along with the seagull?
4. Which of the following does Trigorin not say it is his duty to write about?
5. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
Short Essay Questions
1. What agreement do Simon and Masha come to?
2. How does Illya react to Madame Arkadina's outburst?
3. What does Nina tell Constantine?
4. What does Yevgeny tell Boris when he returns?
5. Why does Masha want to marry Simon?
6. What do Madame Arkadina and Constantine argue about?
7. Why would Boris prefer to stay on the estate?
8. Why is Paulina worried about Yevgeny's attractions to Nina?
9. How does Peter react to Illya treating his sister so badly?
10. What do Boris and Nina say to each other before Boris leaves?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)