|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkadina say it is a crime for Nina to do?
(a) Act in such an awful play.
(b) Marry a no good writer like her son.
(c) Hide herself in the countryside.
(d) Marry young.
2. What blows behind the stage?
(a) A cello.
(b) A trombone.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A horn.
3. What have Nina's mother and stepfather gone out to do?
4. Which character does Arkadina say is a celebrity?
5. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shamraeff say Arkadina does not know?
2. What kind of tea does Dorn suggest they give Madame Akadina and Sorin?
3. What does Shamraeff ask Jacob to do?
4. What does Boris say he loves doing?
5. What does Sorin use to walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Madame Arkadina furious at Illya?
2. Why are Masha and Simon looking for Constantine?
3. How does Masha think she can forget Constantine?
4. Why is Constantine worried?
5. Why does Simon wants to go home?
6. What do Madame Arkadina and Constantine argue about?
7. What does Madame Arkadina say is the secret to looking youthful?
8. Why does Madame Arkadina want to return to the city?
9. How does Peter think Madame Arkadina could help Constantine?
10. What does Yevgeny tell Boris when he returns?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)