|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Treplieff say he loves?
(b) His mother.
2. Why is Treplieff's play so hard to act in?
(a) The dialogue is hard to speak.
(b) It is cliched.
(c) It has to be performed in the dark.
(d) It has no living characters.
3. What does Pauline say the men are ready to go down on their knees to?
(a) An actress.
(b) A statue.
(c) A model.
(d) A writer.
4. What does Nina say Boris has been spoiled by?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His success.
5. How does Masha describe the air?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
2. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
3. What does Nina say is wonderful?
4. What does Treplieff say a woman can never forgive?
5. What does Akadina say she never likes to look into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Madame Arkadina say she cannot give her son money to travel?
2. What do Boris and Nina say to each other before Boris leaves?
3. What does Nina tell Constantine?
4. What does Madame Arkadina say is the secret to looking youthful?
5. Why does Nina say she is nervous?
6. Why is Nina late for the performance?
7. What does Illya tell Boris and Madame Arkadina?
8. Why are Masha and Simon looking for Constantine?
9. How does Peter react to Illya treating his sister so badly?
10. Why does Nina give Boris an engraved medallion?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)