|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina say it is strange seeing a famous author doing?
2. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
(b) His brother.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His sister.
3. Who does Trepleff say watches Nina closely?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her father and sister.
(c) Her mother and stepfather.
(d) Her cousins.
4. What does Sorin say City streets are full of?
(a) Pretty girls.
5. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
(a) A happier man.
(b) A lucky man.
(c) A rounded man.
(d) A serious man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
2. Why does Paulina say Dorn cannot escape from women?
3. Where did Sorin serve for 28 years?
4. What does Trigorin hear calling him?
5. Who does Sorin say has never liked him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Illya tell Boris and Madame Arkadina?
2. Why does Boris want to stay at the estate?
3. What does Yevgeny think is the sound that sounds like a gun shot?
4. Why are Masha and Simon looking for Constantine?
5. What prompted Constantine to kill himself?
6. Why is Constantine worried?
7. Why does Peter like being surrounded by young artists?
8. How does Boris react to Madame Arkadina's insensitive comments?
9. What happens to Peter in the second act?
10. How does Peter react to Illya treating his sister so badly?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)