|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Treplieff wish his mother was?
(a) A lucky woman.
(b) A fun loving woman.
(c) An ordinary woman.
(d) A serious woman.
2. What does Treplieff lay by Nina's feet?
(a) A dead seagull.
(b) A dead fish.
(c) A dead sparrow.
(d) A dead snake.
3. What animal does Trigorin say he races and dodges like?
(a) A snake.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox.
4. What is Sorin having an attack of?
5. What season does Arkadina say she is usually insulted in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorn say destroys the individual?
2. Why does Nina say she cannot understand Treplieff?
3. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
4. Why does Paulina say Dorn cannot escape from women?
5. Who is 55-years-old?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peter think Constantine lives a lonely life?
2. What do the people in the group talk about as they wait for the play to start?
3. Why does Nina say she is nervous?
4. What prompted Constantine to kill himself?
5. Why does Madame Arkadina want to return to the city?
6. Why does Boris think being a writer is not easy?
7. What do Masha and Simon discuss?
8. Why does Constantine walk away from Paulina?
9. Why are Simon and Yevgeny so poor?
10. Why does Constantine think that Nina favors Boris?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)