|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina do with the flowers that Nina gives Dorn?
(a) Throws them at Nina.
(b) Tears them up.
(c) Puts them in a vase.
(d) Stamps on the them.
2. What does Treplieff threaten to do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Burn his manuscripts.
(c) Marry Masha.
(d) Run away.
3. What does Aradina smoke?
(a) A pipe.
4. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
5. Where did Sorin serve for 28 years?
(a) The Department of Justice.
(b) The Fire Department.
(c) The Department of Secrets.
(d) The Police Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
2. What does Sorin say City streets are full of?
3. What does Dorn say destroys the individual?
4. What is Treplieff carrying along with the seagull?
5. What is Dorn's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter react to Illya treating his sister so badly?
2. How does Boris react when Madame Arkadina says they leave?
3. Why does Nina say she is nervous?
4. Summarize the play.
5. Why does Peter think he must be gravely ill?
6. Why is Constantine worried?
7. What news in the second act act delights Boris?
8. Why is Peter escorted to his room?
9. Who is Boris Trigorin?
10. Why does Peter think Constantine lives a lonely life?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)