|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacob carrying?
(a) A spear.
(b) A gun.
(c) A tray.
(d) A trunk.
2. What does Trigorin say brings happiness on earth?
3. What does Trigorin say he has forgotten?
(a) His book.
(b) His manuscripts.
(c) His fishing rod.
(d) His cane.
4. What does Medviedenko say Masha's father will not give him?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A car.
5. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(a) Saying unpleasant things.
(b) Making her feel bad.
(d) Causing trouble.
6. What has Sorin's old sitting room been converted into?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) A writing room.
(c) A dining room.
(d) A games room.
7. What does Nina say she has in her hand?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pea.
(c) A key.
(d) A coin.
8. Who does Arkadina give three rubles to?
(b) The servants.
9. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) A living character.
(b) A male character.
(c) An old character.
(d) A female character.
10. Who are Treplief and Paulina carrying bed linen for?
11. What does Jacob ask Trigorin if he should pack?
(a) His winter clothes.
(b) His boots.
(c) His fishing rods.
(d) His guns.
12. Which of the servants says "God bless" to Arkadina?
(a) The footman.
(d) The Cook.
13. What does Sorin drink to make himself feel better?
14. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
(c) Unrequitted love.
(d) Lack of confidence.
15. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
(a) The Crow.
(b) The Raven.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) The Seal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dorn spend all his money on?
2. What does Treplieff tell his uncle to go and do?
3. What does Arkadina say she is not?
4. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
5. What has Treplieff challenged Trigorin to?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)