|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorn say Constantine thinks in?
(d) Black and white.
2. What does Trigorin tell Jacob to give away?
(a) His wine.
(b) His car.
(c) His books.
(d) His cigarettes.
3. What does Treplieff ask his mother to change for him?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His bandage.
(c) His socks.
(d) His pants.
4. Where did Sorin wish to live?
(a) In the city.
(b) In a foreign country.
(c) In the town.
(d) In the country.
5. What does Arkadina say she has not got?
6. How do Nina and Treplieff keep in contact?
(a) Through telegrams.
(b) Through the telephone.
(c) They don't.
(d) Through letters.
7. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(c) The cook.
(d) The footman.
8. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
(a) The Summer Theater in Moscow.
(b) The Spring Theater in Moscow.
(c) The New Theater in Moscow.
(d) The Limpet Theater in Moscow.
9. What does Mediedenko say costs seventy kopecks?
10. What does Arkadina say she is not?
(a) A banker.
(b) An actress.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A comedian.
11. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) A female character.
(b) A male character.
(c) An old character.
(d) A living character.
12. What does Treplieff tell his uncle to go and do?
(b) Lie down.
(c) Take his medication.
(d) Drink water.
13. Where is Nina staying at the moment?
(a) An inn in the village.
(b) Trigorin's house.
(c) A hotel in St. Petersburg.
(d) A tent in the village.
14. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
(a) In the drawing room.
(b) In the study.
(c) On the terrace.
(d) In the garden.
15. Who are Treplief and Paulina carrying bed linen for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arkadina tell Sorin to keep an eye on?
2. What does Dorn say Sorin has turned his living room into?
3. Complete the following line: The moon swims in the...
4. What kind of music is heard in the distance?
5. Who dies Arkadina think that Constantine is jealous of?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)