|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
(a) Pubs and clubs.
(b) Morning and evenings.
(c) Days and Nights.
(d) Women and men.
2. What does Trieplieff say is golden?
(a) His mother's glance.
(b) His mother's smile.
(c) His mother's touch.
(d) His mother's love.
3. Where does Nina want to travel to?
4. Who pays Constantine for his stories?
5. What does Dorn say the fear of death is?
(b) God's will.
(c) An animal passion.
(d) A human weakness.
6. Where does Masha say is the only place to find hopeless love?
(a) The movies.
(c) The theater.
7. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
(a) A medallion.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A trophy.
8. What is Medviedenko's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A doctor.
9. Which of the following did the students not send Arkadina?
(a) A necklace.
(c) A booch.
(d) A wreath.
10. What has Sorin served as for 20 years?
(a) A senator.
(b) A councillor.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A policeman.
11. What does Trigorin tell Jacob to give away?
(a) His car.
(b) His cigarettes.
(c) His wine.
(d) His books.
12. Who have Nina's father and stepfather hired to keep Nina away from their estate?
(a) A pack of dogs.
(b) A watchman.
(c) A footman.
(d) A soldier.
13. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(a) Making her feel bad.
(b) Saying unpleasant things.
(c) Causing trouble.
14. Who does Arkadina say is late?
(b) The doctor.
(c) The nurse.
15. Who does Arkadina give three rubles to?
(a) The servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arkadina say it looks like Treplieff has on his head?
2. What does Medievenko say Dorn is rich enough to scatter money to?
3. Why could Sorin never become an orator?
4. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
5. What game do the characters play?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)