|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What positive thing does Masha say about the school teacher?
(a) He is good looking.
(b) He is a good man.
(c) He has money.
(d) He is funny.
2. What did Medviedenko think he heard in the theater the previous night?
(b) A key.
(c) A rat.
(d) A voice.
3. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) An old character.
(b) A living character.
(c) A female character.
(d) A male character.
4. What does Trigorin say he has forgotten?
(a) His fishing rod.
(b) His book.
(c) His manuscripts.
(d) His cane.
5. What does Dorn say the fear of death is?
(b) God's will.
(c) An animal passion.
(d) A human weakness.
6. What Paulina say is the only thing a woman asks for?
(a) A secure life.
(b) Kind looks.
(c) An easy life.
(d) Sexy looks.
7. What does Trigorin tell Jacob to give away?
(a) His car.
(b) His books.
(c) His wine.
(d) His cigarettes.
8. What does Medievenko say Dorn is rich enough to scatter money to?
(a) His chickens.
(b) His mice.
(c) His rats.
(d) His dogs.
9. Who are Treplief and Paulina carrying bed linen for?
10. What does Jacob ask Trigorin if he should pack?
(a) His boots.
(b) His fishing rods.
(c) His guns.
(d) His winter clothes.
11. What game do the characters play?
12. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
(a) The Crow.
(b) The Seagull.
(c) The Croc.
(d) The Squaw.
13. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(a) The footman.
(c) The cook.
14. Complete the following line: The moon swims in the...
15. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medviedenko say Masha's father will not give him?
2. What does Treplieff tell his uncle to go and do?
3. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
4. What does Mediedenko say costs seventy kopecks?
5. Who dies Arkadina think that Constantine is jealous of?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)