|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorn say Sorin has turned his living room into?
(a) A hobby room.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A den.
(d) A library.
2. What does Arkadina say it looks like Treplieff has on his head?
(a) A turban.
(c) A helmet.
(d) A hat.
3. What does Trigorin say he has forgotten?
(a) His cane.
(b) His manuscripts.
(c) His fishing rod.
(d) His book.
4. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
(a) A medallion.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A trophy.
(d) A necklace.
5. Who have Nina's father and stepfather hired to keep Nina away from their estate?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A pack of dogs.
(c) A watchman.
(d) A footman.
6. Why could Sorin never become an orator?
(a) He has asthma.
(b) He speaks badly.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He gets too nervous.
7. What city does Sorin say he is going to?
(b) St. Petersburg.
8. Who knocks on the window of Treplieff's room?
9. What does Treplieff ask his mother to change for him?
(a) His socks.
(b) His bandage.
(c) His pants.
(d) His shoes.
10. What does Dorn say the fear of death is?
(b) A human weakness.
(c) God's will.
(d) An animal passion.
11. What does Dorn say Constantine thinks in?
(a) Black and white.
12. What city does Nina say she is going to?
(c) St. Petersburg.
13. What does Jacob ask Trigorin if he should pack?
(a) His winter clothes.
(b) His fishing rods.
(c) His boots.
(d) His guns.
14. What does Arkadina say Trepliff could not write?
(a) A Hollywood film.
(b) A list.
(c) A one act.
(d) Music hall farce.
15. Who does Arkadina say is late?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Masha say women do in secret?
2. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
3. Which of the following did the students not send Arkadina?
4. What does Mediedenko say costs seventy kopecks?
5. What does Medviedenko say the theater is as naked and hideous as?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)