|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music is heard in the distance?
(a) A waltz.
(b) A folk song.
(c) A fox trot.
(d) A rock song.
2. What Paulina say is the only thing a woman asks for?
(a) An easy life.
(b) Sexy looks.
(c) Kind looks.
(d) A secure life.
3. What is the title of Sorin's story idea?
(a) The Man Who Forgot Everything.
(b) Life is Nothing But Man.
(c) Feelings of an Awkward boy.
(d) The Man Who Wished.
4. What does Jacob ask Trigorin if he should pack?
(a) His winter clothes.
(b) His fishing rods.
(c) His boots.
(d) His guns.
5. What reason does Medviedenko give for going home?
(a) They need to wake up early.
(b) The nanny is tired.
(c) They need to go to the shop.
(d) The baby is hungry.
6. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
(a) Unrequitted love.
(c) Lack of confidence.
7. What does Treplieff call the plays Arkadina stars in?
(a) Ditch water.
(b) Clear as mud.
8. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(a) Saying unpleasant things.
(c) Causing trouble.
(d) Making her feel bad.
9. What has Treplieff challenged Trigorin to?
(a) A croquet game.
(b) A duel.
(c) A card game.
(d) A car race.
10. What does Medviedenko say Masha's father will not give him?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A car.
(d) A bicycle.
11. Where does Nina want to travel to?
12. What does Treplieff tell his uncle to go and do?
(a) Lie down.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Drink water.
13. What hotel does Trigorin tell Nina to go to?
(a) Hotel Slavianski Bazar.
(b) Hotel Red Star.
(c) Hotel Golden Bear.
(d) Hotel Lenin.
14. What does Medievenko say Dorn is rich enough to scatter money to?
(a) His chickens.
(b) His dogs.
(c) His mice.
(d) His rats.
15. What did Dorn spend all his money on?
(a) A trip abroad.
(b) Drink and drugs.
(c) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treplieff have around his head?
2. What dose Arkadina say is the last chapter of her life?
3. What does Trigorin tell Jacob to give away?
4. Who says fiddlesticks?
5. What does Sorin drink to make himself feel better?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)