|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorn say the fear of death is?
(a) A human weakness.
(c) God's will.
(d) An animal passion.
2. What is Jacob carrying?
(a) A gun.
(b) A tray.
(c) A spear.
(d) A trunk.
3. Who knocks on the window of Treplieff's room?
4. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(a) Saying unpleasant things.
(b) Making her feel bad.
(d) Causing trouble.
5. Where has Constanine been criticized?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) The bars in Moscow.
(c) The Writer's Circle.
(d) The government.
6. What is the title of Sorin's story idea?
(a) The Man Who Forgot Everything.
(b) Life is Nothing But Man.
(c) Feelings of an Awkward boy.
(d) The Man Who Wished.
7. What does Dorn say Constantine thinks in?
(d) Black and white.
8. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
(a) Women and men.
(b) Pubs and clubs.
(c) Morning and evenings.
(d) Days and Nights.
9. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(a) The footman.
(d) The cook.
10. Where does Masha say is the only place to find hopeless love?
(a) The movies.
(b) The theater.
11. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the drawing room.
(c) In the study.
(d) On the terrace.
12. What has Sorin's old sitting room been converted into?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) A dining room.
(c) A writing room.
(d) A games room.
13. What does Treplieff say his mother should untie?
(a) Her purse-strings.
(b) Her tongue.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her toes.
14. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A trophy.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A medallion.
15. What does Arkadina say she is not?
(a) A comedian.
(b) A banker.
(c) An actress.
(d) A martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
2. Where does Nina want to travel to?
3. What does Arkadina say it looks like Treplieff has on his head?
4. What did Medviedenko think he heard in the theater the previous night?
5. Complete the following line: The moon swims in the...
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)