|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trieplieff say is golden?
(a) His mother's smile.
(b) His mother's glance.
(c) His mother's touch.
(d) His mother's love.
2. What does Medviedenko think should be knocked down?
(a) The old theater.
(b) The old coffee shop.
(c) The old wash house.
(d) The old cinema.
3. What has Sorin served as for 20 years?
(a) A fireman.
(b) A senator.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A councillor.
4. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
5. What is the title of Sorin's story idea?
(a) Life is Nothing But Man.
(b) The Man Who Forgot Everything.
(c) The Man Who Wished.
(d) Feelings of an Awkward boy.
6. What does Shamraeff ask Trigorin to send them to cheer them up?
(c) A book.
(d) A line.
7. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(b) The cook.
(c) The footman.
8. Why could Sorin never become an orator?
(a) He speaks badly.
(b) He gets too nervous.
(c) He has asthma.
(d) He hates it.
9. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(a) Saying unpleasant things.
(c) Making her feel bad.
(d) Causing trouble.
10. What does Treplieff ask his mother to change for him?
(a) His socks.
(b) His bandage.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His pants.
11. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
(a) The Seal.
(b) The Crow.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) The Raven.
12. What city does Sorin say he is going to?
(c) St. Petersburg.
13. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
(a) His emotions.
14. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
(a) The Squaw.
(b) The Seagull.
(c) The Crow.
(d) The Croc.
15. What kind of music is heard in the distance?
(a) A folk song.
(b) A rock song.
(c) A waltz.
(d) A fox trot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Masha say women do in secret?
2. What is the name of Masha's child's nanny?
3. Who does Arkadina tell Sorin to keep an eye on?
4. What does Sorin drink to make himself feel better?
5. What does Dorn say the fear of death is?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)