|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arkadina say is late?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The nurse.
2. What does Shamraeff ask Trigorin to send them to cheer them up?
(a) A book.
(b) A line.
3. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
(a) The New Theater in Moscow.
(b) The Spring Theater in Moscow.
(c) The Summer Theater in Moscow.
(d) The Limpet Theater in Moscow.
4. What does Medviedenko think should be knocked down?
(a) The old theater.
(b) The old cinema.
(c) The old wash house.
(d) The old coffee shop.
5. Where has Constanine been criticized?
(a) The bars in Moscow.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) The government.
(d) The Writer's Circle.
6. What does Medievenko say Dorn is rich enough to scatter money to?
(a) His rats.
(b) His mice.
(c) His chickens.
(d) His dogs.
7. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
(a) Unrequitted love.
(b) Lack of confidence.
8. Where could Sorin spend a whole year if Arkadina gave him 1000 rubles?
(a) In the village.
(b) In Moscow.
(c) In town.
(d) In St. Petersburg.
9. Where does Masha say is the only place to find hopeless love?
(b) The movies.
(d) The theater.
10. Complete the following line: The moon swims in the...
11. Where does Nina want to travel to?
12. Who does Arkadina tell Sorin to keep an eye on?
13. Who does Arkadina give three rubles to?
(a) The servants.
14. What does Nina say she has not done for two years?
(a) Fallen in love.
15. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
(a) The Crow.
(b) The Seal.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) The Raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal is Trigorin eating?
2. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
3. Which of the following did the students not send Arkadina?
4. What positive thing does Masha say about the school teacher?
5. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)