|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trigorin say Treplieff is as great a mystery as?
(b) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) The Man in the Iron Mask.
2. What positive thing does Masha say about the school teacher?
(a) He is funny.
(b) He is a good man.
(c) He is good looking.
(d) He has money.
3. Who does Arkadina tell Sorin to keep an eye on?
4. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
(a) Pubs and clubs.
(b) Women and men.
(c) Morning and evenings.
(d) Days and Nights.
5. What does Medviedenko think should be knocked down?
(a) The old cinema.
(b) The old theater.
(c) The old wash house.
(d) The old coffee shop.
6. What game do the characters play?
7. Who are Treplief and Paulina carrying bed linen for?
8. Where has Constanine been criticized?
(a) The government.
(b) The bars in Moscow.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) The Writer's Circle.
9. Who does Paulina ask Constantine to be nicer to?
10. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
(a) The Spring Theater in Moscow.
(b) The New Theater in Moscow.
(c) The Limpet Theater in Moscow.
(d) The Summer Theater in Moscow.
11. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
(b) Lack of confidence.
(c) Unrequitted love.
12. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(b) Saying unpleasant things.
(c) Causing trouble.
(d) Making her feel bad.
13. What is Jacob carrying?
(a) A gun.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A tray.
(d) A spear.
14. What does Trigorin say he has forgotten?
(a) His book.
(b) His fishing rod.
(c) His manuscripts.
(d) His cane.
15. What dose Arkadina say is the last chapter of her life?
(a) Her love for Boris.
(b) Her need for another child.
(c) Her love for her son.
(d) Her move to Hollywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arkadina say is late?
2. What city does Sorin say he is going to?
3. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
4. Which of the following did the students not send Arkadina?
5. Where did Sorin wish to live?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)