|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(c) The footman.
(d) The cook.
2. What does Treplieff ask his mother to change for him?
(a) His socks.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His bandage.
3. What does Trigorin tell Jacob to give away?
(a) His cigarettes.
(b) His wine.
(c) His car.
(d) His books.
4. Who have Nina's father and stepfather hired to keep Nina away from their estate?
(a) A pack of dogs.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A watchman.
(d) A footman.
5. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
(a) The Summer Theater in Moscow.
(b) The Spring Theater in Moscow.
(c) The New Theater in Moscow.
(d) The Limpet Theater in Moscow.
6. What dose Arkadina say is the last chapter of her life?
(a) Her move to Hollywood.
(b) Her need for another child.
(c) Her love for her son.
(d) Her love for Boris.
7. What does Masha say women do in secret?
(c) Chop logs.
(d) Take drugs.
8. What kind of music is heard in the distance?
(a) A fox trot.
(b) A rock song.
(c) A folk song.
(d) A waltz.
9. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
(a) Pubs and clubs.
(b) Morning and evenings.
(c) Days and Nights.
(d) Women and men.
10. What does Nina say she has in her hand?
(a) A coin.
(b) A key.
(c) An apple.
(d) A pea.
11. What does Arkadina say she is not?
(a) A martyr.
(b) An actress.
(c) A banker.
(d) A comedian.
12. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(a) Causing trouble.
(b) Making her feel bad.
(d) Saying unpleasant things.
13. What does Trigorin say Treplieff is as great a mystery as?
(a) The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
(c) The Man in the Iron Mask.
14. Which of the servants says "God bless" to Arkadina?
(c) The Cook.
(d) The footman.
15. What did Dorn spend all his money on?
(a) A trip abroad.
(c) A car.
(d) Drink and drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Medviedenko give for going home?
2. What does Arkadina say she has not got?
3. Who knocks on the window of Treplieff's room?
4. What city does Nina say she is going to?
5. What does Trieplieff say is golden?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)