|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Masha's child's nanny?
2. What reason does Medviedenko give for going home?
(a) They need to wake up early.
(b) They need to go to the shop.
(c) The nanny is tired.
(d) The baby is hungry.
3. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
(a) The Croc.
(b) The Squaw.
(c) The Crow.
(d) The Seagull.
4. What does Dorn say the fear of death is?
(a) An animal passion.
(c) God's will.
(d) A human weakness.
5. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
(c) His emotions.
6. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
(a) A medallion.
(b) A trophy.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A photograph.
7. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
8. What has Sorin's old sitting room been converted into?
(a) A writing room.
(b) A games room.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A dining room.
9. What does Treplieff tell his uncle to go and do?
(a) Drink water.
(b) Lie down.
(d) Take his medication.
10. Where does Nina want to travel to?
11. Where could Sorin spend a whole year if Arkadina gave him 1000 rubles?
(a) In the village.
(b) In St. Petersburg.
(c) In town.
(d) In Moscow.
12. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
(a) The Spring Theater in Moscow.
(b) The Limpet Theater in Moscow.
(c) The New Theater in Moscow.
(d) The Summer Theater in Moscow.
13. Who does Arkadina give three rubles to?
(c) The servants.
14. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(b) Making her feel bad.
(c) Saying unpleasant things.
(d) Causing trouble.
15. Which of the servants says "God bless" to Arkadina?
(b) The Cook.
(d) The footman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medviedenko say Masha's father will not give him?
2. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
3. What does Treplieff have around his head?
4. What is the title of Sorin's story idea?
5. What does Arkadina say it looks like Treplieff has on his head?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)