|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Masha say women do in secret?
(b) Chop logs.
(c) Take drugs.
2. What does Arkadina say Triplieff enjoys doing?
(b) Making her feel bad.
(c) Causing trouble.
(d) Saying unpleasant things.
3. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(a) The footman.
(d) The cook.
4. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
(a) Days and Nights.
(b) Women and men.
(c) Morning and evenings.
(d) Pubs and clubs.
5. Who dies Arkadina think that Constantine is jealous of?
6. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) A living character.
(b) A female character.
(c) An old character.
(d) A male character.
7. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
(a) In the drawing room.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the study.
(d) On the terrace.
8. What city does Nina say she is going to?
(b) St. Petersburg.
9. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
(a) The Summer Theater in Moscow.
(b) The Spring Theater in Moscow.
(c) The New Theater in Moscow.
(d) The Limpet Theater in Moscow.
10. What does Nina say she has in her hand?
(a) A coin.
(b) A pea.
(c) An apple.
(d) A key.
11. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
(b) Lack of confidence.
(d) Unrequitted love.
12. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
(a) The Seagull.
(b) The Squaw.
(c) The Crow.
(d) The Croc.
13. Who are Treplief and Paulina carrying bed linen for?
14. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
15. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
(a) His emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal is Trigorin eating?
2. How do Nina and Treplieff keep in contact?
3. What does Medviedenko say the theater is as naked and hideous as?
4. What is the title of Sorin's story idea?
5. Why could Sorin never become an orator?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)