|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina give Trigorin to remember her by?
(a) A trophy.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A medallion.
2. What hotel does Trigorin tell Nina to go to?
(a) Hotel Golden Bear.
(b) Hotel Red Star.
(c) Hotel Slavianski Bazar.
(d) Hotel Lenin.
3. What does Treplieff ask his mother to change for him?
(a) His pants.
(b) His socks.
(c) His bandage.
(d) His shoes.
4. What did Dorn spend all his money on?
(a) Drink and drugs.
(b) A trip abroad.
(d) A car.
5. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
(b) His emotions.
6. What Paulina say is the only thing a woman asks for?
(a) Sexy looks.
(b) A secure life.
(c) An easy life.
(d) Kind looks.
7. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(a) The cook.
(b) The footman.
8. Who dies Arkadina think that Constantine is jealous of?
9. What does Trigorin say Constantine's writing verges on?
10. What positive thing does Masha say about the school teacher?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He is funny.
(c) He is good looking.
(d) He has money.
11. What does Trieplieff say is golden?
(a) His mother's smile.
(b) His mother's glance.
(c) His mother's love.
(d) His mother's touch.
12. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) A female character.
(b) A living character.
(c) A male character.
(d) An old character.
13. What kind of music is heard in the distance?
(a) A waltz.
(b) A fox trot.
(c) A folk song.
(d) A rock song.
14. What does Nina say she has in her hand?
(a) A pea.
(b) An apple.
(c) A key.
(d) A coin.
15. What does Dorn say Sorin has turned his living room into?
(a) A hobby room.
(b) A den.
(c) A library.
(d) A kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
2. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
3. How do Nina and Treplieff keep in contact?
4. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
5. What does Treplieff call the plays Arkadina stars in?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)