|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Masha say women do in secret?
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Chop logs.
2. What does Trieplieff say is golden?
(a) His mother's touch.
(b) His mother's smile.
(c) His mother's glance.
(d) His mother's love.
3. What does Trigorin say he has forgotten?
(a) His book.
(b) His fishing rod.
(c) His cane.
(d) His manuscripts.
4. What did the miller in Rusalka call himself?
(a) The Crow.
(b) The Seagull.
(c) The Raven.
(d) The Seal.
5. What has Constantine never created in any of his stories?
(a) An old character.
(b) A living character.
(c) A female character.
(d) A male character.
6. How do Nina and Treplieff keep in contact?
(a) Through telegrams.
(b) Through the telephone.
(c) Through letters.
(d) They don't.
7. Who dies Arkadina think that Constantine is jealous of?
8. What does Sorin drink to make himself feel better?
9. What does Nina always sign her letters with?
(a) The Croc.
(b) The Seagull.
(c) The Squaw.
(d) The Crow.
10. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
(a) In the drawing room.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the study.
11. What does Nina say she has in her hand?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pea.
(c) A coin.
(d) A key.
12. Who pays Constantine for his stories?
13. Where is Nina staying at the moment?
(a) A tent in the village.
(b) A hotel in St. Petersburg.
(c) An inn in the village.
(d) Trigorin's house.
14. What does Mediedenko say costs seventy kopecks?
15. Who does Paulina ask Constantine to be nicer to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What theater did Nina make her debut at?
2. What city did Dorn like the best?
3. Why could Sorin never become an orator?
4. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
5. What is the title of Sorin's story idea?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)